Modern Day Lust OOC & Sign-Up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Luci Valenti
Age-26 [3000+]
Gender- Female
Species-Succubus
Personality-She pretty much the flirty girl with a small playfulness to her that give her a childish approach when speaking to Luci usually out and about not really staying in one place for very long when she isn't interested anymore. Once she is bored she will began to play some mind games to past time with some rules of hers maybe even give them a prize the person wins. Though the prizes are usually what she toke from the person which is mostly something very special. When fighting she'll use her charms and confuse the person using her wits first though once you get her angry she attack on instinct and become a whole different person with predatory ways. She's also a impersonator she can switch to how she feels and stay as that person or do a couple of tricks on another.
Fetishes-Teasing and Roleplaying
Short bio-
Looks- Human form [one of her transformations...well main one]

Succubus-anime-9.jpg

Accepted! I think there are two other gladiators right now, so it's Tobius or Kurkuna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm randomize me! :D

*Facepalm* I don't like choosing for people, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. Dx

EHhhhh! Ok! Umm who is not chosen yet?

Tobius and Kurkuna.

Tobius is a guy and Kurkuna a girl.

Hmmmmm it's hard to choose uhh OK Tobius

Hooray. xD

And fuck at the same time. What will happen? *Acts like he's beating up someone*

-sigh- SOMEONE MAKE A MALE SUCCUBS SO KURKUNA ISN'T LEFT BEHIND. It isn't your fault, but that is both times now that I haven't been choosen and left to flounder.

XD lol
I'll make a Incubus! :3

......uwu yesh

Name: Irina Falor
Species: Human
Personality: witty, a bit sarcastic, kind, shy, street smart
Fetishes: none
Short Bio: her parents were killed when she was 10, and so she spent years fending for herself on the street. She met a powerful succubus when she was 14, and she decided to become a servant to get off the streets. She was treated well, although not quite as an equal, but close. Now she is free, and spends her time working in the households of various demons, for a fee. She knows she could be sold into slavery at any time if kidnapped, but she can fend for herself and was taught how to fight. She was given a talisman by the succubus who took her off the streets, that has a sliver of the soul of the succubi in it, with a charm cast on it to protect her and give her magical abilities when her life is in danger. She wears it on a leather cord around her neck, though none but her know what it does.
Looks: (i'm on my ipad so i'll do this later)

Did her master force her to join the arena?

She hangs around the arena and tries to meet potential employers who come to watch the fights. She's more of a side character, but if she does get abducted she could be forced into the arena as well

Sounds like an interesting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.