Modern Day Lust OOC & Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Seth
Age- 27 [3050+]
Gender- Male
Species- Incubus
Personality- A quite charming fellow with a romantic tone to his lovely words from a criminal one quite like himself, Seth is not as open as you might think he is from his carefree personality. He gives no bounds to no one or to himself unless you're his servant or lover. Seth gives out a death feeling with something else that no one can't pin point unless you're his closest. When you get to know a bit more he likes to give a nib or two and maybe even a long caring hug when he feels that his close one needs it. He also mostly doesn't take no for an answer to kindly.
Fetishes- Sadistic Play
Short bio-

Looks-
anime-boy-girl-skeleton-scythe-devil-Favim.com-463607.jpg

//flips table

There! I'm back! Yea! x3
Sorry it toke so long would have put it up earlier but you know stuff happened in IRL

Last edited:
I'm just going to say, no characters should pre-date the arena which is 6000 years old. That's by my logic; but @Imaginator will have the final say in this.

3000 years old doesn't seem to predate it, right? Well, accepted then.

Name- Amara Storm
Age- 17
Gender-Female
Species-Succubus
Personality-tough,shuts people out,playful.
Fetishes-pretending to be nice until they trust her then she rapes them.
Short bio-Amara once believed in love,but then as she got older she denied that it exists. She doesn't like the new no slave law,and is planning to break it. She wants kids but wants their father to be in the picture but submissive to her and her children.
Looks-
Girl-Red-Hair-640x360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.