Modern Day Lust OOC & Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn technology! >.< lol

Screen shot awwwww yehhh

Name: Estelle “Ella” Lithelle II
Species: Succubus
Personality: Has anyone described a girl as being a firecracker? Estelle, can be more than that. She's a lofty grenade thrown through the gap of your car window as you desperately try to wind it closed, landing it squarely in your lap. She's a thundering concussive blast, collapsing buildings with debris falling from the sky like comets. She's a paroxysm. She has outbursts. She's the frothing bubbles shaking a pot's lid clear off, straight across the kitchen floor. In a way, it's beautiful. Her conflicting personalities keep her on her toes; it keeps her very much alive. Her other side though, as she refers to as Ella, isn’t loose promises tied to tumbleweeds. Her weighted words are bound to anchors, thrown where it’s left and bearing its rust until someone takes her hand and guides her away. Plucking her heartstrings will make her dance in the palm of your hands and there isn’t much that’ll stop her besides a harsh wake-up call, which can quickly transform her into a weeping puddle bent on resolving the situation. Once her boo-boo’s are mended, it’s likely that she’ll make the same mistakes again. She’s open, bubbly, and overall.. well, annoying. You could say she’s two people, in one.
Fetishes: Estelle likes to dominate, and boy does she love to make you beg. Bondage, teasing, and overall pain is what makes her engine purr. Although, her other side "Ella", is somewhat.. playful about it. She isn’t as harsh at all, but has fun with it. You could say it’s quite the handful with two polar sides, but both love sex, and are willing to spice things up.
Short Bio: The woman was born into a family of full-blooded Succubi, and thus, is considered “royal blood”. She may certainly not act like it, but it’s quite apparent in her beautiful features, striking hair color, and graceful stride. She has been witnessing the colosseum and it’s “events” for centuries, watching her relatives attempt to fight and not only that, win every time. But when things began to change to the modern day, she felt the need to step in and finally take a chance. I mean, she was a true Succubi afterall.
Looks:
123123123.png

Thank you! Oh, and are we going to have to choose our partners again?

Yes, of course. Feel free to choose now if you want.

I can't choose between Virgil nd Lucas. I guess I can let them decide?

Oh boy, let me shuffle up the names again.. aaaaand *drumroll*

Virgil.

I shuffled up the names, since I can't pick myself, and I got Virgil.

The Succubus chooses Virgil, so, I guess that leaves you with Lucas and Kurkuna.

I'd prefer for Tobius to get a really dominant demon, btw. *Blushes*

I'll go with Lucas since I'm paired with wildpelt in the other.

Alrighty then! Wait- Wouldn't the demon have to choose you if you're only half?

Maybe we should let Lucas choose. He does have two choices and then we need two more monsters and two more humans after thaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Interesting *rubs his hands* let's see how much mayhem can I cause.

Reactions: k-michelle412
So, for the next two monsters.. there is Tobius and Kurkuna. Mhm.

And would you guys like me to start the roleplay now so you can begin?

*straps on seatbelt*

Edit: Damn phone bugging up. Anywho, I probably won't be able to reply properly until about, roughly two more hours? I get out of class then.

I'm up for it. And I personally think a fight should be 1v1 it would sort out all the mayhem that goes around and would let players interact with eachother.

Reactions: k-michelle412
I dunno. Okay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.