MLP: OCxFLUTTERSHY

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
Jack was also red, but he had quite the shit-eating grin on his face after what had just happened.

"Can't tell what's sweeter, the pancakes, or you~"

Fluttershy was just silent. Her face still completely red. She looked away with a squeak as she began to squirm a bit. Pinkie Pie on the other hand, was in hysterics.

"FLUTTER'S GOT A BOYFRIEND.~ FLUTTER'S GOT A BOYFRIEND.~" and just as quick. "Hey. Is it the guy from earth? ouo"

"Oh Yeah. I'm A Former Human…I Mean, FORMER…Till I go back, that is…I hear you guys have to come with?…"

He lifted a hoove and put it around Fluttershy's shoulders, pulling the mare closer and smirking.

"Here's the part where you say 'no means no!' and that you don't really love me….unless you do?"

Fluttershy squeaked again. She dared herself to look at Jack and the first thing she saw was his smirk. That sent her blushing very hard and she looked away, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking. "I....I...."

"Heyheyhey now you can't rush things like that.~" said Pinkie Pie, nudging Jack and Fluttershy both. "You guys gotta do a date!!"

Fluttershy made a whimper of nervousness.

"That'll help me win her over! :D thanks pinkie!"

And he did and EPIC BRO-HOOF.

"Fluttershy, I want to be your big strong boyfriend…Human AND Pony Otherwise…I'll do whatever it takes!"

Fluttershy just stared at Jack, her face still very red. She looked away and patted her hoof against the floor gently.

Pinkie Pie returned the bro-hoof and then whispered to Jack. "It's ok! She's shy...She'll open up soon.~"

Fluttershy looked to Pinkie Pie and gave a bit of an annoyed/embarrassed look as she overheard Pinkie Pie. She let out a soft little squeak.

Jack could only smirk.

"DeathSpank X Fluttershy FTW!" Exclaimed Jack, before they rode off into the night (*cough* daytime *cough*)...

…And found a nice picnic table in a forested area. :D

"W-Woah! J-Jack?!" Fluttershy exclaimed, following Jack.

Once at the picnic table, Fluttershy tilted his head to the side a bit, wondering why they were there. "Jack? What are we going to do here?"

"…We're gonna…We're Gonna…"

"…We're Gonna…"

"…Know any good restaurants? :D I forgot to bring food."

Fluttershy just stared at Jack. And after a minute of silence, she couldn't help but start giggling. She turned away and began her fit of soft giggling. "H-hehe...Hehehe~!" She couldn't help it, that was just too adorable.

Now it was Jack's turn to blush and act all nervous. He wasn't able to impress her with a fun date! D:

"…So…yeah..Let's go find a place to have dinner, shall we?"

Fluttershy nodded, seeming more open now that she has had a good, kind laugh. "O-Ok!" she said. Hopping off of the bench, she waited for Jack. "There's one restaurant not too far..."

(o__o I want that water gun xDD Being all stealth and stuff at the pool. >:3)

Fluttershy nodded and walked on the path to town. Once there, she began to look around for a good restaurant. "Hmmm...! Over here?" she pointed over to a small, but elegant restaurant across the way.

(IKR? They sell them at walgreens)

"I should be able to pay for it"

And he pulled out a wallet to reveal...

"…My paper money has become gold!"

(Ah nice xD)

Fluttershy looked to Jack and nodded. "Yes...That's the currency here! Well, it's not exactly gold, but its an equivalent," she said quietly

"Okay, so we're covered…"

Jack led Fluttershy in, and spoke to another pony about getting a table. He was able to get them a booth, the pony in charge of seating realizing it was a date of sorts, as he watched with a giggle, Jack leading Fluttershy towards a table.

"So yeah…have whatever you want. It's all on me…"

He was totally losing the romantic energy he had earlier when he had found the bravery to kiss her during breakfast.

He felt his hooves nearly becoming clammier, but shrugged it off and chuckled, looking through the menu that was surprisingly easier to hold with hooves.

"I think I'll have the Equestrian Special Platter. It says it's good for newcomers…It also looks pretty big, so…we might have to share."

"O-Ok." Fluttershy nodded. Upon hearing about the meal, she nodded. "I'm fine with sharing with you," she said with a sheepish smile.

Fluttershy's wings gently beat against the air with nervousness. She had never expected to be going on a date today, or any day for that matter. She didn't know anyone had liked her like that.

":D"

-

Halfway into the meal...

-

Jack was just eating away at some of the seafood bits of the platter. It was truly large, but certain parts, like the vegetables, were too meager…Just the size for Fluttershy!

"Leave the meats and seafood to me, baby!" He boasted, causing everyone to stare a moment, as he began to eat away at some of his food...

But then something hit him. Literally. An apple flew into his head, giving him an awful headache, but jogging some of his memory.

"Oh shit."

Jack proceeded to dig into his wallet, and produced a piece of folded up paper to reveal…a poster.

…FOR A MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT.

"Oh Crap Oh Crap!…" He whined. "I was supposed to be at the Tokyoronto City Kenpou Tournament!…No wait…not there…I was supposed to be training! It's only three months away! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT…."

Jack was all around freaking out. Karate was a major part of his life. And this tournament meant he could make it big.

….WITH HIS FISTS.