MLP: OCxFLUTTERSHY

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
(Lois, in my preferred incarnation, the movies and cartoon, because I haven't read the comics for shit, is one of the top reporters at the Daily Planet for her aggressive nature, never letting an opportunity to get a scoop even if it means danger. It'll contrast with Clark Kent's Clumsy nature and shyness and goes hand in hand with the awesome superman.)

"Huh…The best room just for me? Thanks!" Said Jack, nearly kissing the mare, before keeping himself back. He was a guest. Not her lover. Not like he wanted to be when he thought she was just 'Felicia.'

"…So, what do you have to eat around here? Something like pancakes maybe?"

(Ah. oAo)

Fluttershy nodded. "You're welcome!" she said happily.

She blinked at his next question, "...Pancakes? what are pancakes?"

(Remember that mage you played? almost like that. We could do a test run on PM's or just posting on our profile pages)

"…D: you people have cupcakes, but no pancakes?!…Take me to pinkie pie, maybe she'll know. Then, we feast! :D"

(Oh? oAo All right then.)

"! O-Oh? Ok?" Fluttershy blinked and nodded. "T-To Cupcake Corner then,"

"Hey, no need to be shy: I'm the Karate Colt now!…If anybody gives you trouble, I'll show them my Hooves Of Fury!"

(*about to make another kung fu movie reference when I'm suddenly SHOT*)

(LOL)

Fluttershy blinked and squirmed a bit. Not even the reassurance of Jack being the Kung Fu Pony (see what I did there? >w>) could probably save her from being shy.

(Oh I c wut chu did thar.)

Jack was just about to knock when he saw the freshly made pancakes sitting on the window sill. Now, being his current pony names included the 'Karate Colt' and 'DeathSpank,' he was about to just steal them.

"Oh!"

But before he did, he left a sticky note that read 'I.O.U.'

Fluttershy looked to see what Jack was doing. "Jack?" Watching what he was doing, she then grew alarmed. "! J-Jack what are you doing?!"

"Don't worry, I left an I.O.U.!" Assured Jack. "We just have to pay her back later. It's all good! :D…right?"

And Jack put the plate back on the windowsill: He felt guilty for nearly stealing in front of the veteran pony. His stomach growled for breakfast, and he figured Fluttershy wouldn't be too far off, only she didn't have the nerve to steal like he did...

"…Please don't think less of me, Fluttershy. :("

Fluttershy blinked and watched as Jack put the plate back. "Oh?...O-Ok?" Fluttershy blinked and patted her hoof on the ground a bit. Fluttershy then began to look about, feeling a bit awkward.

"Let's go inside and see if she's home. I guess I could trade her those pancakes for this happy meal toy you got back on Earth…"

Out of almost thin air, he presented a miniature pinkie pie toy, as he entered, and looked for the mare.

"Pinkie Pie?!…I wanna trade this uh…toy for your pancakes! :D"

Pinkie looked to Jack. "Oh Hi! What's that ma--OOOOH!" Pinkie Pie stared at the toy and zoomed up to look at it. "Its me! Did you make it?! Where'd you get it?! I didn't know people made dolls based off of me!" Pinkie Pie was thoroughly excited and very curious.

Fluttershy sat down near Pinkie Pie and said, whispering a bit. "Um...well...it was when we were on Earth..."

"Uhh…yeah. You guys began as a toy line on Earth. Then came your cartoon and popularity. But yes, there are dolls based off of you."

And he handed the little plastic toy over to Pinkie Pie. "Where's the syrup for the pancakes?" He asked, taking the plate and sitting down to eat, having pulled Fluttershy over to eat with him.

Fluttershy squeaked when she was pulled over. She made one gallop over to to sit near him.

Pinkie Pie, however, was playing with her new...self. "Syrup's in the cabinet!" she said as she began to poke the toy repeatedly.

(LOL)

The Pinkie pie toy began to spout random catch phrases as Jack poured himself and Fluttershy some syrup so they could eat the pancakes, Jack getting some…CHOCOLATE MILK to seal the deal!

"This is the best breakfast EVAH." Spoke Jack, nomming away at his food.

Pinkie Pie let out an exaggerated gasp. "OH?! IT KNOWS WHAT I SAY!! Well of course it knows what I say, its me!" Pinkie Pie continued to poke it. "Oh my! Sounds just like me! those Earth people know how to match me just right!"

Fluttershy leaned down and started nibbling at some pancakes, staying quiet. "mm..."

[You know what'd be awesome? :O G1 Transformers (straight outta the 80's!)…AND G4 (Friendship is magic) PONIES!…with me as optimus prime. :D]

"Well, Lauren Faust had 'visions' of Equestria, and she's a great person in the entertainment biz…so she goes for every detail, I suppose!"

And then out of nowhere, Jack picked up a giant pancake 'mutant' (cos' it was so BEEG.) and put one half into Fluttershy's mouth, the other end into his own...

(LOL nice =w=)

Fluttershy nodded, feeling a bit more comfortable knowing that they were just visions of Equestria. Granted very accurate visions, but visions nonetheless. She smiled a bit but squeaked when half a pancake got shoved into her mouth. "Mmp!" she began to nibble on it somewhat involuntarily. But it was a delicious pancake.

And the best part had to be when the pancake was all gone and Jack's mouth connected with Fluttershy's into a kiss.

Oh yeah.

Pinkie Pie just so happened to look over at that kiss and made another exaggerated gasp.

"OH MY! FLUTTERSHY?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"

Fluttershy couldn't respond, her face was just completely red. "...J...Jack!..."