MLP: OCxFLUTTERSHY

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"GASP!"

Everyone exclaimed at the same time as red exclamation marks came on, Spike simply laughing and watching the show.

"Relax: It's a 'car-toon.' This chick named Lauren Faust just had visions about Equestria and animated it into a show!"

Celestia nodded as she entered the room.

"I also must say we can return to Equestria, but we must periodically return here and investigate our sudden appearance, and keep that Jack boy's love and kindness alive…with your help."

The gang began a spell to go back to Equestria for a couple hours…But Jack happened on in...

-

And he went back with them as a pony. :O

ponyWithBackground.png

Fluttershy and the rest looked immediately relieved.

"Oh...Ok then," Fluttershy nodded as she spoke. Upon the news that they were going back, she smiled. "Oh...thank goo--" But then she stopped....She still wanted to stay with Jack though. But Celestia had already cast the spell.

Fluttershy looked at herself once back in Equestria and smiled. It felt out of place without her cutey mark being on her hip. She then looked around and saw a pony she hadn't seen before...or so she thought. "Hm..?" He didn't look to happy. Or if it wasn't anger, it was fear.

"…HAOLY SHEE-IT WHERE THE F@$!# AM I LIKE HOLY SHIT THERE ARE SO MANY COLORS HOOO MY GAWD FLUTTERSHY?!"

Jack began to break down as he hopped onto the ground and writhed in insanity as everything ceased to make logical sense to him.

"…This is a joke, right? :D Get me out of this fake horse-suit" Spoke the new colt. "I do NOT have four legs! :D"

"...Um...W....who are--" Fluttershy was about to ask whom Jack was, but she could recognize his voice. She padded closer to Jack and blinked. "...Jack? ...Jack?! You...You're a pony now!"

(You're a wizard, Harry. -shot- )

"…AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

-

"AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" through Ponyville.

-

"AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" through all Equestria

-

"AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" through the planet

-

"AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" through the solar system

-

"AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" through the galaxy

-

"AAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" through the universe!

-

"HOLY SHIT NO I'M A MAN!" Wailed Jack. "NOW YOU'RE A MAN~! A MAN MAN MAN~! M-A-N MAN! MAN MAN MAN~! NOW YOU'RE A MAN~"

He sang hysterically as he kicked and screamed, losing his mind from the sheer insanity of it all.

Fluttershy looked around, seeing people were staring at Jack. She then crept a little closer to him. "Jack? J-Jack are you...o-ok?" She was almost afraid to poke him on the shoulder, but she did a light touch on his shoulder.

Jack was laying on the ground for a bit. It was a few minutes before he slowly reared his head up, and made a low sound at Fluttershy.

"Go Away…I'm trying to die." He groaned.

This alarmed Fluttershy. "Oh no! Don't die!" she said and kneels to Jack, nuzzling his back. "C-Come on...I'll take you to my house? Or maybe to Zecora? She may know something..."

"…Yeah. Send me back…It'll be just as bad knowing that…from all my current assumption and detective skills, you aren't going to be there."

-

The two, accompanied by Twilight Sparkle and Zecora were looking into the business of sending Jack back.

"Well…It may be some time before we can figure something out…But It will not be impossible if we try to discover what caused you to come over to this 'Human' world…"

"Alright: Fluttershy, we may need to make more trips to this 'Earth' and solve whatever needs our knowhow…I'll see what the other ponies and I can do. For now, just try to console…*Sigh*…'Deathspank.'"

-

Jack was still nuts about everything happening, but he quickly found solace in his new name as a colt: DeathSpank.

"Haha! Fear the might of Deathspank, villains!" He laughed, pacing back and forth with a tree-branch like a lance, tucked under front right leg.

"Ka~Kakakaka~!!"

"...Deathspank...?" Fluttershy's ear flicked, wondering what kind of cutie mark could pop up with a name like that. But she wasn't going to judge. "Another trip to Earth...O-Ok" she nodded. Fluttershy then watched Deathspa--er....Jack pace around.

"Oh hai fluttershy :D" Greeted 'Deathspank.'

"If I have to live here forever, can I... At least be with you?..."

Fluttershy blinked with a soft blush. She tilted her head to the sigh. "O-Oh?..." She looked like she didn't know what to say. "If you mean...you want to live with me then...I'm ok with that..." she said with a bit of a squirm.

"Eh…Well…I mean…I could use a house next door or something, but that works too…" Replied Jack "Considering the fact that you all could have came back to earth within 2 hours had I not shown up and ruined your magic…"

-

Jack was looking around the house in awe. It was just like on the show!

"This is just like on the show!" Exclaimed Jack, who had given up his own secret of not seeing some bits of the show, and revealing some of his interest for the show, and admitting lightly he enjoyed Fluttershy… as a character. But it was an obvious fact he had feelings for her...

"Well…" Went Jack, looking over the house. "I'll find a way to pay you back, but I'd like a bit of the house to semi-convert into my own. Maybe set up a karate dojo and put a bed in the middle, and leave some other stuff lying around…And I need to make up a REAL name…Maybe Optimus Prime, or something…A basement should do the trick, unless you have one big room up here?"

"O-Oh...ok" Fluttershy said, patting her hoof on the ground shyly.

--

Talking about the "show" still kind of shook Fluttershy up. She wanted to keep believing it was just humans interpretation of what happens in Ponyville. But the fact they had their names and appearances just right still scared her.

"I-I'm glad you like it!" she said with a nod. Upon listening to the other things Jack was saying, she blinked. "...Oh? A...dojo?" she asked with a headtilt.

"Dashie mentioned a public karate dojo here in ponyville, so I wanted my own place." Replied Jack. "…So, yeah…I'm kind of trying to get used to being an equine…"

"Ah, I see...Well...um..." her voice got a bit quiet. "I-I'd...prefer you use the public dojo...Mainly because the animals may not like it..."

And as she said that, her bunny, Angel, hopped up and started attempting to do karate moves.

"...Well...almost all of the animals." she said with slight chuckle at Angel being cute.

"Oh. I'll take a regular room then…Or the couch, whichever bothers you least."

"..Oh!" Fluttershy blinked. "I have an extra room up here...follow me?" she said with a bit of a smile as she stepped near the stairs.

With a major blush, Jack galloped over to the stairs, and stood behind Fluttershy, ready to follow wherever she needed him to be.

(Have you ever wanted to play Lois Lane from superman? in a 1x1?)

(I haven't payed attention to the Superman fandom in ages xD; I can't play Lois worth anything)

Fluttershy gently smiled and bounded up the stairs and to a room next to hers. "Here it is!" she nudged the door open and walked in. It was a nice room, about the size of hers, and the same colors. She looked about, seeing everything was still intact and Angel hadn't chewed on anything. Or any of her other animals for that matter.