MLP (My Little Pony) RP - New Realizations

SugarSweet was as her name state, a sweet little pony. She was kind and very rarely was she ever mean, and when she was it was normally because someone else was mean to her friends. She was prodding along, minding her own buisness humming a cute melody. She was a strange one for sure, for even at her age, she still hadn't gotten her cutie mark yet. If you asked her though, she would say it didn't bother her. It just ment she could explore more things, see if anything would trigger the appearance of her cutie mark. Of course being a pegicorn has its perks, though she was not really good at majic, nor is she a really fast flyer. She just was an average joe for the most part. Nothing was really special about her, though people insisted on saying otherwise.

SugarSweet smiled as a childs ball bumped into her leg and gently passed it back to the kid when they asked for it. The kids scrambled away to play and Sugar smiled standing there seemingly alone in the crowded plaza. She wondered if her friends were around somewhere near, but she didn't want to be a burden if they were busy.

SheenStarstep, a colt of the unicorn species in the ponies and another student at the phillys and colts academy, sees SugarSweet standing all byherself. He walks over to her and says "Hello there. My name is SheenStarstep. It's nice to meet you."

SugarSweet smiles at the unicorn colt and bows her head slightly then looked back up at him. "well hello there sir. My name is SugarSweet. But you can just call me Sugar" she smiled at him, stretching out her aching wings. "How are you on this fine day? I find it completely spectacular makes me want to stretch out my wings." she looked up at the sky, almost longingly. "But, today seems to be a day that i find it hard to find an excuse to go to the Pegicity" she shrugs. "But it's alright, I like it down here too." She smiled at him again tilting her head to wait for his response.

The young colt SheenStarstep says "Sir?" He chuckles a little and smiles saying. "Well I guess I am a little tall for my age, but I'm actually the same age as you. I just hit a growth spurt a bit early. SweetieBelle, Scootleloo, and AppleBloom asked the same thing when I introduced myself to them the other day. Our teacher even thinks I'm a bit stronger than the some of the other 7 yr old colts. But saying that shows you respect those older than you and that's a very good thing. And okay. Sugar's a nice name. Everyone here calls me Sheen. And I'm doing pretty good. How about you? And yes I agree. Today is a spectacular day."

(wait.. is a 7 year old colt as old as Applebloom or older? T.T sorry.. Never learned the age stuff)

(That's okay^^ And well, I'm not sure about the age stuff either reguarding the male and female ponies age cycles. But I think the colts(boy ponies) and Philies(girl ponies) age at the same rate of pace. So yeah my original character pony SheenStarstep and AppleBloom are the same age.^^)

(well uhmm... Sugars almost like.. the age of Pinkie and them *rubs the back of her head laughing a bit*)

(oh^^ I thought she was the same age as Applebloom and her friends^^ sorry about that^^ But she's the age of pinkie pie and them huh? cool^^ I made SheenStarstep to be the little brother of TwilightSparkle and ShiningArmor^^ I also made another Original Character Pony named JadeJell Pie to be the little brother of Pinkie Pie^^)

Sheen looks to Sugar and says "So it's about time for the academy to let out. I'm done with the school day just after rescess is over. Kind of a mixed up schedule was ran today sense they were working on the playground equipment earlier. Not sure what I'm going to do after that. I don't really know my way around many places sense I'm new here to Ponyville. Princess Celestia wanted me to come here sense she heard my parents were away on the secret agent core, for which they volunteer their services time to time." Sheen shruggs his shoulders up and down. "But I guess it's all good. My older sister lives here, even though technically she doesn't know who I am and would probably be pretty shocked to find out and about our parents current location. Heh..And my older brother back in Canterlot where I come from doesn't know about me either."

2sb0nbk.png
<--Sugar

She smiled a bit at him and nudges his shoulder. "I'll show you around if you like. I understand you are probably to nervous to see your sister. Especially since she probably doesn't know you. Though I'm sure, that after a little adjustment, they would be happy that they have you as a brother. I know, that after the initial shock of it, I myself would be happy to find out i had a sibling." she smiled at him and started plodding forward hoping that he would follow. She was just glad she had someone to talk to. "So. You've been a secret all your life? Isn't that a little exciting? Or does that make you sad?"

Sheen "Okay thanks. That'll be nice. And yeah you could say I'm a little nervous. I mean my sister may be happy to find out that she has a little brother. But it might take me a little while to figure out a way to help her out without getting in her way..I mean she has a friend whom she helped hatch living with her and helping her out already..And well..I heard having a secret could be fun and I guess is sort of is..But even so I do wish my siblings knew who I was to them."

Sugar smiles and nudges him slightly. "You'll figure it out at some point. Don't worry about it. I'm sure that you'll figure out what you can do to help her when you are ready to tell her who you are. I have the greatest confidence in that." She started to walk backwards a bit.

"So Sheen. What would you like to do first?"

Sheen smiles a little at Sugar and says "Thank you. I appreciate it. And what would I like to do first on the tour? Hmm..well..I guess anything would be fine..I know only know of a few places though..Sweet Apple Acres through my friend Applebloom, and the Carousel Boutique through another friend of mine SweetieBelle. I know about the library of course because of my sister the fact that she lives there and is the head owner of it..and I also know of the ponyville's Sweet shop through a friend who's a new student here like I am." But yeah we can go to any place that you want to..one of those places I mentioned or somewhere else if you want to. "