MLP (My Little Pony) RP - New Realizations

Skye spotted SweetieBelle and tilted her head slightly. "That pony probably knows this town..." She began trotting after the small pony, calling out. "Hey, young one! You, with the cotton-candy hair?"

SweetieBelle faintly hears Skye's voice when she says "young one" then hears it louder hearing Skye say "with the cotton cady hair" and shakes her head snapping out of the blankout state she was in and turns saying "Uh..Huh?..Yeah what's up?" SweetieBelle is sort of out of knowledge of what just happened to her seeing that she's halfway to Twilight's place which is way past her street to go home to the dress shop her sister Rarity owns, and she also wonders who the pony is that stands before her.

Skye smiled a bit as the pony finally stopped, stopping herself a few feet away. She nervously kicked at the ground, though her smile was still on her face. "I was wondering if you know a place I might be able to stay around here. I'm new around here and I don't really know much about finding a place here. Plus, I've never really been in a town like this."

SweetieBelle "A place where you can stay? Hmm..I know most of my friends places are full. But maybe you could stay with one of my sister Rarity's friends like at Twilight's or Fluttershy's. Or I can get Rarity's permission for you to stay with us. Though I have to find her first and I'm not sure where she is right now..Rarity's had dress order of 20 dresses that's taken her top priority slot for over a week." SweetieBelle then blinks her eyes a couple of times and continues to say "So she's been very busy rushing around here and there back and forth trying to get all the material she was in need of to make the dresses."

Meanwhile at the sweet shop, Pinkie Pie, not knowing that Sweetiebelle was already halfway to Twilight's place and had gotten snapped out of her blankout state and is with a pony who was a new arrival to Ponyville, says to Mr. and Mrs. Cake "We have to call Rarity right away."

Reckless looks around, seeing the others already gone. "Of course no one helps me..." he mutters. Applejack however walks closer.

"Howdy, Reckless," she states with a glare.

"Hey Applejack, sorry about the mess."

"Ain't no harm... well, no more than there has been. Ya gonna stick around again? Help clean up?"

"Do I have a choice?" he asks with a sly grin.

"Not this time, not any time ya pull things like this, partner."

"Alright, but remember I'm helping Twilight make dinner tonight." Reckless pulls himself out of the tree with Applejack's help.

"Still don't know what she sees in ya, but I ain't gonna question it." She states with an exhasperated sigh.

Dark Stars looked at the muffins. "Can I have three pumpkin muffins please?" he asked polity. He reached into his pack and put some coins on the table. He loved this town already, he just hoped nobody thought badly of him because he was the son of Luna.

Skye smiled to the young pony. "I'd be glad to stay any place I won't be a bother. Helping others is one of my specialties, so a loner won't do." She laughed a bit.

The young male unicorn from the ponyville academy who plunged his classmate Applebloom out of Reckless's way as he came skidding and crashing through hears what Applejack says and looks to Reckless due to it and then the young unicorn takes a picture of Twilight and Shining Armor that he has in his possesion out of his school bag and looks at it thinking about how neither Twilight nor Shining Armor know about him yet. Then he looks to AppleJack and says "Can I help too?"

On the streets of ponyville with Skye, SweetieBelle says "Hm..Well maybe my sister will allow you to stay with us. Let's see if we can find her. Not sure where to look first through. She could be anywhere trying to find the materials." SweetieBelle takes out of picture of Rarity and hands it to Skye saying "That's a picture of my sister so it'll be easier for you to find her."

Mr. Cake nods and says "Of course you can." He takes the money, hands Dark Stars his change. and then goes back to the kitchen and a few moments later brings three freshly baked pumpkin muffins in a box back out to him.

Applejack looked at the new arrival with wide eyes.

"Why would ya'll wanna help clean this mess up? Ya'll didn't make it."

Reckless grabbed a tree by the roots and began to drag it back to the barn.

"Well Applejack," he muttered through clenched teeth. "A little extra help is never frowned upon you know."

The young unicorn says to Applejack "Well I commuted here about a week ago from my hometown in Canterlot after getting a letter from Princess Celestia telling me to check out all of what Ponyville has to offer. So for the past week after getting here I've been around at lots of different places just checking things out like she said to. I was kind of confused at first as to why I got that kind of letter to come out here me being so young and all, but sense the princess knows my older sister who also lives out here, I figured she has some kind of plan. Of course my sister doesn't know about me yet, so unless the princess tells her about who I am, I'm not sure how I'm going to tell my sister that she has a little brother she's never heard about..me. But yeah checking out all of Ponyville's offer selections is one reason. Another reason is that Applebloom is my friend and ya'll are her family therefore through Applebloom you all are my friends too and you are also friends with my older sister so through my sister that's also a way we're friends. I hope to also get to know all of you and be friends with you that way too."

Applebloom looks to Applejack and says "Well sis? What do you say? Can my new classmate and friend help us?

Sweetiebelle meanwhile is looking for Rarity at the walking the steets with Skye and looking around and Sweetiebelle says "Well I wonder where she is. There's not many places that sell the kind of fabric that my sister usually makes her dresses from. She a lot of the time will order the fabric from Canterlot stores but for times like these when my sister has a quick deadline to meet Rarity'll shop around for the fabric at stores here in Ponyville."

One more new pony would appear within the town, a unicorn with a bright green coat, brown hair tousled about his head, kind features and a cutie mark in the shape of a large tome with some strange magical symbol emblazoned upon the front. His name is Imperial Grimoire, a well known author and scholar of magic of all sorts, with a Talent for the magic of books in particular, of bindings and scrolls and written words, of prose and poetry. He walks, somewhat absentmindedly, down the lanes and byways of Ponyville, a book, faintly glowing with a lime-colored light, floating before him, pages slowly turning.

SweetieBelle continues to look for Rarity when she sees the unicorn with the bright green coat and brown hair and the large tome cutie mark. Recognizing him from what she heard about him in description excites SweetieBelle a little and she puts on a little smile. But she looks around herself again noticing she got even furthur and even though she came that far before Rarity was always with her when she traveled that far.

Applejack "I guess you're right Reckless. She turns to her sister's friend and says "You're help will be very appreciated young partner. Come along." She ropes another tree and hauls it back to the barn.

Applebloom and her new friend rope a tree together and then use their strength at their best to bring it to the barn as Reckless and Applejack are doing.

darkstars.jpg ((Here's what dark Stars looks like. Sorry took me so long to reply))

Dark Stars found a place alone to eat his muffins. They were delicious! 'That baker really is talented,' he thought. Ponyville really wasn't that bad of a place, just like his mother had told him. He was anti-social, and scared easily; despite being luna's only son. You would think he'd be this big brave colt. He had come to Ponyville to see the group of ponies that had mastered the elements of harmoney. He had to study on it for his exam. he was on his way to canterlot to visit his aunt.

(It's alright and Dark Stars looks awesome^^)

An young earth pony with a Jade Green colored coat and mane comes into the Sweets shop shortly after. He appears to be clearly nervous as he carries his school bag with him over to the table in front of Dark Stars' table and just sits down at it covoring his head with his arms(front legs).

Pinkie Pie who's going around the shop helping Mrs. Cake with the twins while getting ready for her shift notices him which makes her stop cold in her tracks.

The twins Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake look at the Jade coated pony seeing that's the direction Pinkie Pie's attention quickly went towards. Then they both look up seeing the worried expression on Pinkie Pie's face.

Reckless and Applejack finished pulling the trees with Applebloom and her new friend. Afterwords, they all sat and relaxed with a nice mug of cider for the adults, and cups of apple juice for the kids.

"So, hey," Reckless spoke up. "Kid, what's your name and how old are ya?"

As he asked this, he took a couple gulps of his cider, smiling as he did so. He looked out at the orchard, enjoying their hard work. The broken trees had been removed, and all the broken branches had been cleared away. They would have to plant 3 new trees, but it would look nice until then.

The young unicorn takes a sip of his juice as he looks to Reckless and then says to him "My name's Sheen Starstep and I'm 7 years old. I'm new to Applebloom's class as of two weeks ago. They had to transfer my school records from Canterlot."

((Character Sheet/Picture))
[SPOILI]
Name: Grey S. Byte

Race: Unicorn

Coat: Light gray

Mane: Navy Blue/Ox Blood Red

Eyes: Black

Affinity: Technology/Mechanical Things

Magic: Unmeasured, assumed deadly

Personality: Spontaneous at a controlled level. Tends to enjoy making friends; before making friends he acts normal and calm (semi-badass as well), afterwards he just looses all care for being normal and does whatever the hell he feels like.

Strengths: IS NOT TECHNICALLY ALIVE, IS A ROBOT. Can absorb more knowledge than a sponge can absorb water in less time. Provides free Wi-Fi everywhere ever. Has an abstractly long list of components and features built into his body to improve everyday activities. (I'll put that list out if people seriously want to see all the shit Grey can do. xD)

Faults: Go's into fits of rage when angered, can level a city. Can be very irrational at times. Get's very cocky/competitive. Tends to overdo EVERYTHING. Needs charging daily, sometimes multiple times in a day.

Family:
Nyrill (Father)
Shinedown Twinstar (Mother)
Romana T. Colgate (Current Wife)
Waveform (Son - Colgate=Mother)
Silent Dream (Daughter - Colgate=Mother)
Vincenza "Vinyl Scratch" Staccato (Ex-Wife)
Record Spin (Son - Vincenza=Mother)
((Non-immediate family excluded.))

History: (WALL OF TEXT TIME)
Born in 1472 in a secluded area of Fet Loch, Grey had a family that was anything but ordinary. His father was a zebra while his mother was a unicorn, but that wasn't what made it strange. What made it strange was how they lived. Their home, much like any other in Fet Loch was small and fairly scrubby, a hole in the wall here, a broken window there, etc. Nobody seemed to mind though, as this was normal for a town filled with thieves and murderers. Through the years of endless crime, Grey taught himself basic self defense techniques, most of which not having an origin but being overly effective. At age 3, before he had obtained his cutie mark, Grey's parents were both killed in a townwide massacre. He would have been too, had he not been out exploring. When he returned home, there was little to nothing even left of his house. Rafters hung from their previous placement, walls had been torn down, the works. The rest of the houses all had their own damages as well, be they on fire or simply torn down. Most of the townsfolk had died or were gravely injured in the process. Over the next few years, Grey lived alone, much of his time being spent thieving and fighting for his life, but soon enough, the world caught up to him. He was run out of town, along with anyone who was still alive, by a gang of ponies who looked wartorn and downright evil. He and the others all fled to a cave near a run down factory on the outskirts of town and stayed there for the rest of their short lives. Many died within the first week from sickness or hunger, but Grey somehow managed to truck on. He himself grew ill at one point and, seeing what had happened to the others who had fallen sick, decided he had to do something about it. Knowing there was no medicine around, Grey decided that fantasy would have to become reality. The stories he was read and imagined as a young foal would have to help him. He went to the factory and took anything he could. He spent a long time working and doing everything he could to stay alive, be that eating another pony for food, or drinking ocean water that he filtered with his magic. After about a year, he had built what he hoped could replace his heart and keep him alive a bit longer. Having only a single doctor still alive, Grey brought the piece to him and had it roughly implanted into where his heart once was. It worked. Grey's illness vanished within the next few days and he felt healthy as ever. Sadly though, by now, everyone else had gone comatose or had died. Grey lived alone again for a long portion of his life and one day, the sickness returned. It wasn't the same this time though, his blood was turning black from the mechanical heart he had made. He knew what he had to do now to survive, and that was to create the rest of his body the same way he had created his heart. It was a grueling process in doing so, but now that he had a basic idea of what was happening, he managed to do so in about the same time as before, assembling and changing pieces of metal with his magic and getting more from the factory more than once a day. After a while, the body was done. The issue was getting in it. Grey shrunk the body using a spell he learned from his mother and carried it with him like a toy back to the old factory. In it, he found a computer. He gave up on everything he had taught himself or had planned and used the computer and a toaster that had been on the floor nearby to create a makeshift brain, which he shrunk and put into the body. Less than a day later, Grey had devised a spell and a potion that would, upon ingestion, allow him to cast a spell that would transfer his memories onto the computer brain and later, upon sleeping, his soul. The first part of the process worked perfectly, but the second never seemed to go through. He just woke up sick every time. Eventually though, Grey's dying day came and his life came to a temporary end. He had understood the spell wrong. It wouldn't transfer his soul upon sleep, it would transfer it upon death. The next morning, he woke up in the body he had created and was amazed to see it had worked. He continued living on from then in his body of metals, and over the course of his life, built and rebuilt new models of this body. It wasn't until he was the age of a stallion that he actually realized that the creation of this body had given him his cutie mark. The controller portion represented childhood and past times, while the componentry section told of his technological genius. He had never bothered to check before, but now that he saw it, he loved it. After about three more years, he realized he had perfected his body type. Even added faux fur and everything to it to make it look real. And body after body, he transfered himself. He loved during his newfound life, but he lost as well. His wives all withered and died before his eyes, as he no longer aged unless willing himself to do so. His children all aged and died as well. These memories proved to be his killing point that made him loathe himself to no end, while still being thankful for his own life. The body he is in now has been the body he has been in for years. He has been repairing and updating it whenever needed and keeping it in top shape, and at the current time, it is no longer being updated. He has completed himself and has stayed as he currently is for the past 93 years. Grey has become the new immortal being of Equestria, but could only keep the title if he created more and more bodies for his soul to be transfered to. As of two days prior to typing this, he has been transfered to his final body. He doesn't plan on making more, as the amount of revitalization systems and anti-death spells he has learned should keep him alive for a very long time.

GREEEEEEEEY.PNG[/SPOILI]

The day had started out much like any other. Grey woke up, unplugged himself from his charging dock and proceeded up from his room and into the radio station to start the morning show. Grey was one of the two owners and creators of Equestria's one and only Shattered Sounds FM and was entirely in charge of the talk shows and callers. With a shake of his mane and a clear of his throat, he sat down at his chair and grinned happily with the knowledge that nearly all of Ponyville was listening. He went through his daily routine, did a short recap and heads-up of yesterday and today's activities, and when he was done, it was already 11 AM. It was time for his partner to take over the show for a good while and for him to go roam about and do whatever.

~LATER THAT SAME DAY~

Grey was wandering about the Everfree forest, just exploring really. The tree's and wildlife fascinated him each and every time he set foot outside his own house, they never got old and could last for a very long time like he could. It was after a few moments that he realized that he had forgotten to go into the Ponyville market and pick up food and he scolded himself harshly for this. 'Starting Process 63-B: Jets Initiating...' a computer sounding voice spoke from within Grey's mind, his body slowly lifting off the ground as a small jet blast began to life him. Each of Grey's feet had been upgraded to have jets in them just recently, but he had already gotten the flight thing down with them. Once all four jets were powered up, a small ding went off, and Grey shot up into the air, soaring towards Ponyville's market to obtain the edible goodies he and his companions would need.

SweetieBelle's walking around at the time looking for Rarity, due to having gone way past her street that lead to her home by accident while she was in a daze. SweetieBelle hears Grey's jets and looks seeing him flying fast and torwards her direction just before triping over her school bag's strap and falling on it.

Noticing the fallen filly, Grey swoops in to help her up. With a quiet, yet at the same time harsh landing, he descended right next to Sweetie Belle and looked down at her kindly. "Hey there," his profound voice lacking any hint of robotic parts boomed, "I saw you fall. Are you ok?" He used his magic to help the white filly up from her disposition and re-adjusted her back upon her back.

Sweetie Belle nods slightly saying. "Yeah. I'm alright. Thanks for your help. My name is Sweetie Belle." She gives a small smile as she introduces herself to him.