MLP (My Little Pony) RP - New Realizations

The large grey stallion nods and tilts his head slightly as he smiles cheerfully. "I'm Grey Byte. Nice to meet you!" He took a short pause between his next sentence and the previous. "Hey, do you know the fastest way to get to the market? I'm running late..!" he admitted, awkwardly smiling a bit now.

Sweetie Belle nods as well and says "It's nice to meet you too. And yeah sure. Go to the end of this street then take a right and go to the end of that street. Then cross the street, and then it's the big building three buildings to the right." She looks in the windows of the three fabric shops near where they are from where she's standing with Grey but doesn't see Rarity in either of them and says to herself ~ "I guess my sister probably went to a fabric store furthur downtown. But after passing Sweet Apple Acres in this direction I haven't been much furthur out than that from home. And I haven't been out here without Rarity as it is. She always brought me to Sweet Apple Acres even if she let me go in by myself. " ~

"Are you looking for Rarity?" Grey asked, his supersensitive ears picking up on Sweetie's voice. "I think I saw her earlier.. She called into our station!"

Sweetie Belle hearing Grey's question says "Yeah. Rarity was looking for a certain kind of fabric and different partterns of it to make an order that she was requested to do..about 20 outfits and 5 dresses. She's been getting orders like that a lot lately so I've been having to walk home by myself. But today I wasn't paying attention and I walked way past the turnoff I usually take. Rarity's probably called our house at her fashion store over half a dozen times by now looking for me."

"Well, it certainly seems that you're in a pickle here, huh?" Grey joked. He kneeled down and turned to his side some, then with a smile said, "If you show me where to go, I'll gladly give you a ride home. Consider it my personal apology for distracting you and making you fall!"

Sweetie Belle "Thanks. I'll try to remember the way back from here so I can guide you. My sister Rarity always came with me out here. But she's taken me a couple of different ways. And you said she called into your station earlier? What station? Cause if she got back home before I arrived, sense she said I'd most likely return long before her then she is probably real concerned."

Grey helped Sweetie onto his back and began to lift up into the air again. "Shattered Sounds FM, of course! Either way though, we should most likely get you home!" He announced, flying at a slower speed than before towards Ponyville.

Sweetie Belle rides on Grey's back as they head back torwards the street that lead to her house. She glances over at the window of the sweets shop and sees Pinkie Pie eying a younger pony who's sitting at on of the tables with his head down. Sweetie Belle blinks her eyes a couple of times recognizing that the younger pony is one of the two new ponies that just joined the ponyville philly and colt academy and both the new ponies being in her as well class and says "That's Jadejell Pie. Over there in the sweets shop. He's one of the two new ponies in my class that joined today."

"Oh, neat!" Grey commented cheerily on the fact. "Is he related to Pinkie? Sounds like it from the name." The pair were nearing Rarity's shop and home now, Grey beginning to descend towards the ground.

Sweetie Belle "Yeah. When I asked him about Pie being in his name just as in Pinkie's JadeJell said he was Pinkie Pie's little brother but that she has no clue of it. He told me that he was also very nervous about telling her. And from what I've seen today, JadeJell's nerves affect him sometimes when they are at a certain extreme. I mean he was nervous of course when he entered our classroom for the first time today and met all of us. But he was even more nervous about telling Pinkie Pie about him being her little brother especially sense his parents haven't mentioned it to her."

"Huh, we'll that's neat..!" Grey commented, beginning to land down in the Carousel District to drop off Sweetie. "Would it be a bad idea to go talk to him, then? I'm usually pretty good at talking to people like this!"

Sweetie Belle "I think it sounds like a good idea. He'll probably be a little shy around you at first, him meeting you for the first time you know, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the assistance as he introduces himself to Pinkie Pie and tells her who he is to her." She then looks to see Rarity approaching them.

Rarity "There you are Sweetie Belle." Rarity hugs her and then says "Where have you been all this time? I was getting really worried."

Sweetie Belle "I'm sorry. I went into some kind of daze I think earlier and next I knew, I was right outside Twilight's place at the library. I tried to look for you at the fabric stores that were beyond there but you weren't at any of them and I traveled looking for you until I got to Sweet Apple Acers which is of course as far as I've ever gone."

Rarity "Yeah I know. And even then I always took you out there if you were going to go that far, even if I let you go in by yourself. But you went into a daze you say? Well are you okay Sweetie Belle?"

Sweetie Belle nods slightly to her.

There was a smile spread along Grey's face as he saw the two sisters reunite with one another. "Well, good luck with everything you two!" he called, "And thanks for the call into the station, Rarity, it was awesome talking to you." Grey added before turning on his jets and lifting into the air a bit. He was determined now to go and talk to Jadejell and make him feel welcome and hopefully even a bit more open.

Rarity "No problem Grey. And it was awesome talking with you too. And thanks for bringing Sweetie Belle home. I appreciate it." She waves one of her hooves saying bye to him and then goes inside her fashion store which is their home as well, with Sweetie Belle.

JadeJell still laying his head on the table in the Sweets Shop.

Pinkie Pie looks at him feeling very concerned about him and feels as if she's connected with him somehow but not sure as to why because she doesn't know who he is, while Mr. and Mrs. Cake's twins are sitting next to her on the floor.

The twins, having been looking at him for just as long as Pinkie Pie has, look to Pinkie Pie and sense her concerns for the Jade coated young colt and they look at eachother and then back at him.

Grey, fearing the worst in the situation, lands a few yards away from the group, proceeding to calmly walk over with a smile on his face. "Afternoon, Pinkie! Hey there, tots!" he beamed, rustling the baby Cake's little tufts of hair with a hoof. He figured that the best way to start this situation up would be to make himself known as a friendly and happy pony, and one who knows Pinkie and the Cakes as well. "How's everypony doing today?" he asked, looking around the group happily.

Pinkie Pie "Afternoon to you too Grey." Pinkie beams herself and smiles at him.

The twins wave to him giggling as Grey rustles with their tuffs of hair.

Pinkie Pie "And everyone here is doing great. Well almost everyone. This little guy here, he just came in a little while ago, then just got in this seat and layed his head down on the table. Sense then he hasn't moved. And for some reason I feel like I'm connected with him but I have no clue as to how. But yeah he's worrying me."

Mr. Cake comes out to the room and is about to ask Pinkie why isn't she working but then sees JadeJell and then says "Pinkie? Has this little one ordered anything yet?"

Pinkie Pie "No he hasn't. He's been here for a while now but hasn't moved from that position you see him in sense 2 to 3 minutes after he arrived. I don't know what's going on. And what's more, why would such a young colt be here without his mother or father with him? I mean he's just as young as Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are it looks like and yet he's just sitting here by himself."

"Oh, we'll that's no good..! Lets make the little guy feel welcome here!" Grey said with a smile, turning and facing the colt. "Hey there, buddy..! I'm Grey Byte, what's your name?" he asked with a comforting smile, using a very soft and gentle voicemail order not to startle the little one.

JadeJell raises his head up a bit from his arms and says nodding to Grey "Hello..Nice to meet you..My name is JadeJell Pie.."

Pinkie Pie blinks her eyes hearing JadeJell introduce himself to Grey. She then looks to her bosses Mr. Cake and Mrs. Cake.

Mr. Cake "Yeah we heard him too." He then looks to his wife and says. "Her parents sure never contacted us, nor her sisters, nor any of her other family members either. And sure Pinkie is the most energetic of all her family but still.."

Mrs. Cake "Yeah I know."

The twins, still in shock from hearing JadeJell's introduction, blink their eyes a couple of times and look to Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie turns her attention to JadeJell again seeing him looking kind of nervous.

JadeJell gives a slight smile indeed being nervous and knowing that all of them must have tons of questions running through their minds.

"That's a very nice name, JadeJell. I'm happy to make your acquaintance." the stallion assured, still smiling warmly. "Now I'm sure you're worried that I'm going to bombard you with questions since you're new here and all, but I promise you that I won't do that. I'd not want to make you feel uncomfortable. Now. Would you like something to eat, maybe? I'll pay..!" Grey offered kindly. He wasn't sure how good of a job he was doing, as it had been a good while since he'd had to introduce himself to anypony new, but he was pretty sure that he was doing a perfectly fine job.

JadeJell says "I guess a muffin or something like that would be nice. And okay thanks." JadeJell still feels a bit nervous, especially about how to tell Pinkie Pie that he's her brother. He looks to Pinkie Pie and blinks his eyes a couple of times and then to Grey again with the slight smile still on his face.

The twins make their way right up to where they are next to the chair and look up at JadeJell.

JadeJell looks to the twins sitting right at the legs of the chair he's in. He blinks his eyes once more seeing them and looks to see them a few seconds after set their eyes on a note that is sticking out the side pocket of his bag.