MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillina burst out in quiet laughter at the observation of the little filly. She really was as adorable as she seemed!

"They're not trees: they're books I just stack up!"

So what are they for? she asks.
She tries to get a peek at the inside of the books, but can't see anything but the sides of the pages.

Quillina gave her a pencil to proper into the book, so she could read inside by pushing it open. Honestly, this pony was the filly they needed around here!

"You read. You write words about what you say and what's going on so other ponies can read them!"

Sanny takes the pencil but she can't hold it up too well.
Read? Write? um...those symbol thingies? she asks. She ends up dropping the pencil on the floor.

((It was like she'd put the pencil in the book and jump on the end to flip the page XD))
Quillina nodded ot her gently and looked at how her pink orbs must see the page. They were awfully beig for somepony that was only an inch or maybe 2 tall. The way she must see htem would be drastic!

"I write all the time! That's my cutie mark! It's why I'm called Quillina Script!"

// oh, well still, maybe she somehow screwed that up and dropped the pencil on the floor. x3 \\

Cutie mark? That picture on your flank? she points to Quillana's cutie mark.
Sanny doesn't have one and it's hard to imagine what it might be, other than some sort of sign for ignorance.

//I'm starting to wonder what kind of creature she even is! XD\\
Quillina nodded and turned so her quill and ink pen cutie mark was visible to the little pony. It was much larger than her, to be honest, and it moved when she did. The picture was engarved into the fur.

"This shows what a pony is good at that no one else really is. It's called acutie mark. Mine is a quill and ink pen because I write so much!"

It does look like it belongs there, it looks good. Is it like...can you take it off?

Quillina nodded slowly, trying to really think of how.to.explain this. It'd be like explaining hoe to breathe; it just naturally occurs.

"It's I'm the fur. If you cut it off, you wouldn't see it. But it grows back with the fur, so you can't just take it out."

Oh, that's really cool. So you can't lose it. she grins.
Do you think I could get one? she asks. She stands up on the book, ready to get down. She looks down though and the fall looks distasteful this time around.
um...could you pick me up? Please? she blushes.

Quillina nearly giggleda ndl ifted her hoof, allowing the tiny pony to climb onto it. Lowering her to a better spot, she then sat down on her stomach and eyed her like she was her own little foal.

"I don't see why not. It appears when you find that one thing in life that you know you're meant to do. Like, if you were a swimmer, when you win a competition or do somethign daring!"

Sanny iss just happy to be off the bookcase. She lies down in Quillana's hoof smiling at her.
So I gotta do something great and I'll get a cutie mark? I wonder what I could do. she ponders aloud, looking at her blank flank.

Sanny felt soft and fragile in Quillana's hoof, but she said she's been stepped on and she already fell out of her bag, so she must be tougher than she looks.

Quillina laid down and pulled her so Sanny was up against her ches,t but not so she was smothered in fur. She looked down fondly at the little thing and she smiled.

"Not great really. Just gotta find your talent! I got mine when I published my first book!"

How was the book? she asks.
Sanny always liked furry animals, mostly because they made good beds at night when they were asleep. In this case it was just a nice relaxing cushion. She snuggles up to Quillana's fur.
Maybe I'm good at being comfortable. she giggles.

Quillina loved having hte little cute creature with her, and she was content ot lie there with her. She loved how the little pony trusted her so much; it relaxed her ot know that. She laid her head down next to her, bringing a hoof to slowly wrap around Sanny protectively.

"Luna said it was amazing, but I doubt it. I honestly was just making a book and hte publisher said 'you may want to look at your flank.' Then it was just here!"

So there's no way to know what your talent is until you do it. That kinda makes it hard. she says.
Sanny felt pretty cozy, snuggled up on all sides by Quillana. She can tell by the look on her face that she adores her. She boops her nose to see what kind of reaction she'll get from it.

Quillina opened her eyes and she giggled, nuzzling her much larger nose gently against hers, eyes shutting again. She pulled her closer, but was wary about smothering her and din't do so too much.

"Adorable...adobarble little thingy..."

Sanny blushes a little. This is starting to get to be a little much.
Quilly? You can lay off a little now. she gently pushes on her big nose, trying not to be rude about it.

Quillina saw how she'd figured out her nickname and she nodded, backing off so she wasn't being touched by her hoof or nose now. She didn't meant to be rude, her feelings just were all snuggly tonight.

"Sorry little filly. Are you tired? If you want to you can sleep here or I can make you a soft bed."

I can just sleep with you. You're very furry and I like fur. she smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.