Mixed Match OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I still join?

Name: Liliana Castellanos

Height: 5'8"

Body type: Liliana has light cream-colored skin and light pink hair that reaches her lower back. She stands at a petite and lean 5'8 and weights around 135 lb. She also has a tattoo of her favorite, lucky number; the #3, on her left shoulder. She is usually seen with dark looking clothes.

Personality: Liliana is the usual, odd girl who is often seen reading books on the corner of the room or listening to her IPod quietly. She is usually seen with a glaze in her eyes as if she is lost in her thoughts, daydreaming about something. Well, maybe, not odd but more like nerdy type with a dark twist. Her choice of wardrobe always has her prone to be the protagonist of rumors but in reality, she just likes the color black. She is very passionate about music but not much people know about it. The ones that know are very close to her and always try to hook her up with important people in the music industry and other times, just to make her have new friends. If you get the chance to know her, you'll be able to know more about her passion and also, you will get to see her silly and happy side. She also loves to play her guitar whenever she has the time.

Looks:

render_megurine_luka_zps082b4ac7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dave Nopston
Height: 6'2
Body type: Athletic and toned from doing lots of gardening work.
Personality: Good natured and fun loving but has a more adult look at life then most people his age.
Looks:

Attachments

• l_7b15a11a79ba06199fdab0f945e208b2.jpg
    l_7b15a11a79ba06199fdab0f945e208b2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
(I just realized I never posted this in here....>.<)

Name: Nils Maupin

Height: 6'0"

Body type: He has strong body but not in a bodybuilder type of way. He has blue dyed hair. He has scars all over his body from fights and bouts of self harm.

Personality: Nils is painfully awkward around new people. Due to his appearance he is used to being shunned by others and excluded from groups. But once he makes friends he will go to any length to protect them and make them happy. Nils had a tough childhood growing up, he was in an orphanage until 13, then he was put in a home with an abusive ex-marine as a father. This means that if anything sets Nils off his first reaction is to hurt someone. The one thing Nils excels at is fighting. He can take large amounts of physical punishment before giving up. He currently lives in an apartment and works part time at a garage. But he supplements his income by participating in illegal pit fighting.

Looks:
lost_in_cyberspace_by_elephantwendigo-d6h0x4c.jpg

(I hope this is okay with @Eli Storm)

Name:
Samantha Castellanos

Body type: Sam has light cream-colored skin and shiny brown hair that reaches her mid-back and beautiful, aquamarine eyes. She's 5'4 and weights around 120 lb. She doesn't have a preference in clothes, but she is mostly seen in skirts and dresses.

Personality: Sam is rather shy around strangers but once you get to know her, you will have the chance to see many sides of her. She is very popular with the boys because of how cute she is, but in reality Sam is not interested in boys. In fact, she is a proud lesbian and isn't ashamed to turn down guys for girls. Her friends are supportive but not in an open way since they have been raised to think that being homosexual is wrong. Although, Sam appreciates their support she still feels awkward around them. Now, her parents are another story. They are not supportive if her and they are always arguing about her sexuality as if it's a disease. That's why Sam considers Liliana and her parents, her heroes because they aren't afraid to show their support openly.

Looks:

Shibuya.Rin.full.1449896_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dunruffle
I'll just wait for @Eli Storm since it's his RP and I don't want to impose on it. And I want him to be updated on what is happening...

yeah i know....but one can dream cant they?

gah sleep deprived brain stop making me try to be poetic >.>

yay! totally worth the wait! I know this is not manly at all but I love happy endings

you would feel bad?! My character would be the whole reason behind it! D:

Well just like Val, Nils would assume he caused the problem :(

Wait!? So, there's gonna be another hero in this RP? This should be a superheroes RP...lol xD Anyways, I'm coming for your title @dunruffle! Muahahahaha! lol

hey im just a guy who happens to be in the right place at the right time. And my character sure aint hero material. But if sam is gonna be a hero im all for it

Status
Not open for further replies.