Mixed Match OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
im good with that. Nils is more of an anti-hero anyways

(I hope this is okay with @Eli Storm)

Name:
Samantha Castellanos

Body type: Sam has light cream-colored skin and shiny brown hair that reaches her mid-back and beautiful, aquamarine eyes. She’s 5’4 and weights around 120 lb. She doesn't have a preference in clothes, but she is mostly seen in skirts and dresses.

Personality: Sam is rather shy around strangers but once you get to know her, you will have the chance to see many sides of her. She is very popular with the boys because of how cute she is, but in reality Sam is not interested in boys. In fact, she is a proud lesbian and isn't ashamed to turn down guys for girls. Her friends are supportive but not in an open way since they have been raised to think that being homosexual is wrong. Although, Sam appreciates their support she still feels awkward around them. Now, her parents are another story. They are not supportive if her and they are always arguing about her sexuality as if it's a disease. That's why Sam considers Liliana and her parents, her heroes because they aren't afraid to show their support openly.

Looks:

Shibuya.Rin.full.1449896_original.jpg
I can't see the picture D:

I'm going for now but I'll make sure to wake up early (it's one am I'm optimistic) and I'll reply as soon as I wake up I guess.

Mimi I think it's okay to post a few replies back and forth for now, but let's not take it too far ><

I know, though is going to be hard for me since I have to characters to play and talking about that, I'm gonna go and work on Sam's reply now. xD

Urg! I didn't know that playing to characters was gonna be this hard. I hope I'm doing a good job at it, though. *looks at everyone in a questioning way* Am I?

It's ok. But you don't need to write separate posts for them, you can write them together ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
you are doing fine ^^

• Thank You
Sweetie, that's completely ok, as long as you can use it ^^

Sorry! If I'm taking to long to post. I'm trying to multi-task between chores and writing post for 3 different RP's...lol xD Maybe that's why I still consider myself a newbie. LOL

lol its no prob, RL takes priority so dont worry

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.