Mixed Match OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does, but until recently I couldn't have any stuff going either and now I'm in over 20 rps haha xD

Reactions: 2 people
Ok well I officially Rage Quit. Dropping out of this RP. Have fun you guys.

@MiNaGi: Sorry, if I'm a bit slow. Writing to post for different characters is harder than I thought....Dx I'll try to reply faster next time, kay?

Of course, I'm slow because I'm in school haha xD and I'm drawing x3

Oh, that's okay and of course Sam can spend the night. I'll make Liliana cover for her when Liliana's parents ask. xD Lol

"SHE DIDNT SLEEP WITH HER GIRLFRIEND-- um." *cough*

It'll be adorable xD I don't know if I want them to actually sleep as in falling asleep or if I want them to "sleep" together xD

Wouldn't it be weird, making them 'sleep' together so soon? I mean they basically just met. xD Though, they do look so cute together! ><

Name: Deacon Argent
Height: 6'2"
Body type: Built, toned body. Deacon has spent his whole life working hard, and it shows in his body
Personality: Gentle spoken, Always Calm, has a thing for sweets. A little ocd so he always has to do something with his hands, has a habit of humming tunes to himself, loves to play the guitar.
Looks:
dc7c3ac30eb3d8c60961a34392cb8944-d54fnjd.jpg

Oh they don't have to yet haha, besides Valkyria is scared xD

Good, because Sam would be scared as well, since she doesn't have much experience in that department...xD

I bet they'd be so awkward no matter how long they wait xD it's going to be so cute haha xD

Can't Sam insist that Valkyria just changes or something? xD

Guyssssssss!! Sorry for my late post. I been having some issues at home, so I haven't had the time to post but I will try my best to keep up. >.< Sorry for the trouble!

anime-sorry.gif

Reactions: Dunruffle
no worries, at least you are keeping us updated! its better than not saying anything at all

Status
Not open for further replies.