Mitsuketa~! (OOC & Sign-ups)

Soo... you never completed the instructions. I've got all the items ready. How do I do it?

I told you you shouldn't do it! :c I don't want to be haunted by my conscience if I'm held responsible for your death and unsleashing a demon teddy on the modern world.

Just about anything I post right now would kinda irrelevant o.o...

Ive left the group, buuuuuut, Im gonna see what I can do

A typhoon? Dang, man. Yeah, seriously, good thing you're okay. It sounded serious, at least.

Is it ok if I post a CS? o3o

Sorry I posted hella late, I came back to school after my three week holiday and I had other things happened after school as well.

..I had to look up ETA.. *blushes* I think it means Expected Time of Arrival.. is that right, Elvin? :] at first I thought you meant a German aircraft.. :duh: duh me! please forgive my denseness :]

Nah, I was just wondering if we could have Gladis's character show up with stolen German aircraft tech. Maybe in a stolen German aircraft. Thought a good espionage subplot would help spice things up.

Yes, guys. Estimated Time of Arrival. I was asking about when Gladis'd post. I really wanna get to ghost-busting.

Ooh..guess I learn something erryday.

Yea,Same here! > < *tags @Gladis bc this should've been done earlier so that dey can see dis* .x.

Jesus hold me. This rp is really interesting and freaky at the same time >_<
I'm on my phone right now but is it to late to join by any chance?

I'm gonna pm Gladis to ask about the post, sometimes she doesn't get alerts :]

Not too late to join. And holy shit. I thought this rp died. It stopped giving me notifications so I deeply apologize if I had not responded to any questions whatsoever.

I SHALL NOT ALLOW DIS RP TO DIE.
Dis is too awesome to die bruh ;-;