Mitsuketa~! (OOC & Sign-ups)

Aaaagj, sorry guys. >_< For sme reason. don't always get notifications. I shall make a reply once I get home o Stockholm. X3

Reactions: Accelerator
Sorry for the repeated posting, but Moto's got a thing about honorifics. It was my bad that I forgot it, though.

And wow, I've never broken a bone before. Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

@Elvin At the time it didn't but when the nurse was wrapping my toe with a bandage it did and now it's hurting quiet a bit, I just need to take pain killers that's all.

Like, pills? What does that feel like? They make you sleepy, or what?

And you guys just tell me if I post too much. I don't want to choke anybody out of their actions, and I get the impression that I do sometimes. Maybe it's my imagination, but then again maybe it isn't.

Nah. Oh and I had an idea! :3 What if there is a love triangle? Yuurei likes Hikari but Shiori likes Yuurei? Though Shiori could also Hikari.

sounds cool, so long as it doesnt take away from the main story.

also, I think we should establish a posting order? Idk, just so we dont have to guess when its appropriate to post again. Because I feel like its my turn to post again, but It'd suck to like...begin excluding all other characters before we even get into the haunted house

if we do establish a posting order I don't mind being the last to post since my timezone is really lame :]

I dont know about evevryone else... but I'll be totally fine with that o.o

I don't know that it's even up to us. I'd be cool with it, but ultimately Accelerator will tell you one way or the other. Mo' people mo' fun, in my opinion.

Are doing posting order? Personally I like free for all, but that may get a bit hectic and unreliable. Should we take a vote or something? Or would you like to exert your game master opinion on that too, Accel?

I'm so sorry for the lack of postage. The strongest typhoon I have ever experienced in my entire life devastated my area resulting to power outage since last Monday for you guys with different timezones. Just got electricity back. :v I'll try writing a post to make up for my absence.

@TinyDinoTurtles{.-.//} You're free to join in the slaughter[/s]

As for the posting order, it does seem a lot more convenient. Alright!

1. @Haruka

2. @Sepdemonium

3. @SpiritMachine

4. @Elvin

5. @FetusMaknae

6. @Gladis

I won't include myself in the posting order since as GM there would be some instances wherein I would have to post some stuff to move the story along.

The reason I assembled everyone in the afternoon instead at 3 am was to allow the characters to think up of possible hiding places and get a feel of the location. I could do a timeskip wherein it is already 3 am but I'll wait for Dino to make a CS and rendezvous with our characters.

I had no idea there was a typhoon goin on, i guess that explains the strange weather I've been experiencing o.o

on topic though: hooray for order, I like it

Typhoon? Well good thing you're alright > < Where in the world are you doe?