Mitsuketa~! (OOC & Sign-ups)

Both characters are accepted although I can't see your character's picture, Gladis.

Name: Shiori Shinohara

Personality: Shiori is a typical goodnatured girl who genuinely cares about everyone, be it her friends or enemies. She is also very optimistic. However, he clumsiness shows much in most of the things she does, leading her friends to label her as an air head. She is also very interested in the occult, despite being a scaredy cat. This interest is what compelled her to introduce and dare her friends to play Hitori Kakurenbo with her.

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 92 lbs

Background: Shiori belonged to a long line of Shrine maidens and shamans. Her mother is the Shrine Maiden of the Shinohara Shrine which worships the Goddess Amaterasu. She, herself, is a shrine maiden in her family's shrine but only a handful of people knows about this since she deemed it too embarrassing to tell anyone. Due to her family's history, she is very familliar with anything involving the occult. She makes sure to always bring prorective charms with her at all times.

Shiori is the eldest among her siblings. She has a younger sister, only two years younger than her, and a younger brother who is 5 years younger than Shiori. Her father works overseas as an archeologists

Notable Skills: Vast knowledge sbout the occult, enhanced Cardio-Respiratory endurancel (in case she needs to run from someone... Or something) Optimism, Cooking and Cleaning, basic exorcism and cleansing.

Appearance:

62d0c43fjw1ebr8pidaahj20go0njq71.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg

That's him. Hope you can see him now. ^^

Reactions: Accelerator
So we set to launch, then? Let's bust some ghosts/spirits/demons/unknowable forces. Or get busted.

Well I'd either make the thread tomorrow or the day after that since I still gotta study for my oncoming exams. Please bear with me a little >w<

Sure thing, dude. I was just wondering if we were still waiting for more people or something like that, is all.

We already got a great number of people. If it weren't for these stupid exams, I'd have already put up the IC. Chemistry is so going to kick my ass =w= Still I'm grateful that a lot of people showed interest. ^^

No kidding. This group scrambled itself together in record time, at least from my experience.

Good luck with your test,deshou~ x3 And I have to agree with Elvin with that up durr~ RPs usually take like....idk,5-7 days to get their peeps...or even more .x.

Yep. The more the bloodier c:

Name: Yukimura Saeko

Personality: Saeko is the quite mysterious one, she very quiet and rarely speaks unless spoken too. She isn't the one for anything social as well, only to receive information. Saeko is a very curious girl and loves to have information on any thing, especially on the paranormal. Although she loves to have information about others, no one knows about Saeko. She's very secretive about anything, she always dose these disappearing acts without leaving a trace than suddenly comes back, the only thing that other people knows about Saeko that she loves the paranormal. Also due to her harsh past, Saeko was grown to be quite emotionless and fearless, making her really good in a haunted place or in a horror situation.

Height: 169cm

Weight: 50kgs

Background: Saeko was born into a middle class family in the city of Tokyo, consisting of an older brother and both of her parents. At the age of five, Saeko's parent got an divorce and moved to Kyoto with only her mother, never seeing her brother or father. Since then her mother was struggling financially and Saeko was getting badly bullied at school, at first Saeko couldn't handle it very well but she was grown to feel no emotion about it. Since her middle school years, Saeko was grown interest to the paranormal. She soon later started a blog of her posting paranormal stories and posts about the haunted places she had been in, only to have her blog become popular around Japan.

Notable Skills: Has a extensive knowledge of all things paranormal and knows many methods to summon demons and to make them go away.

large.png

Appearance
| |black hair || brown eyes || very pale skin ||

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! ^^

Also the IC is up! Click Here

Nah I found the pic on google. c:

sorry guys, I'm not feeling to well today and I might not be able to get my post in until wenday.. so please carry on without me if need be and I'll catch up :]

'ppreciate the heads up. Wednesday isn't even that far off; it's all good. I was going to wait for everyone to show up before posting again anyway, so I guess I'm just waiting for Gladis now.

Hey just to let you know that I might not be able to post anything for a bit, I tripped and might of dislocated or broken my toe. I know it is odd that I'm injured and typing this message now instead of going to the hospital now, but I'm waiting for my mother to come back from work to take me to the hospital. The ambulance is too expensive for us (yeah we have to pay for the ambulance).

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Alright thanks for the heads-up. I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you get better soon. Well I'm just gonna finish some homework before I make a reply. I believe we are only waiting for @Gladis to make a reply.