Million Dollars, But...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really matter when. :P

Nonsensical voices? No deal, that'd mess me up.
The voices of actual sentient/reasonable minds? That could be useful, deal. :P

A million dollars, but you must communicate through sign language.

Doesn't really matter when. :P

Nonsensical voices? No deal, that'd mess me up.
The voices of actual sentient/reasonable minds? That could be useful, deal. :P

A million dollars, but you must communicate through sign language.
If you use the term communicate to mean, to use as an equivalent to talking, then fine. But if I'm not able to use any other form of communication, which would include Iwaku, then no way.

A million dollars, but whenever you get a cut it will feel like someone rubbed salt on it.

Do re-opened scabs count?
If no, then sure. I get cut's rarely enough.
If they do, then no. I have some scabs that will fall off due to the shower making it soggy/loose multiple times before it heals.

A million dollars, your current blood can keep functioning for life and never need's to be replaced. But you also lose the ability to produce any more blood for yourself if any is lost.

Sure! Investment galore! Capitalism, ho!

Million dollar but you can only eat Chinese food forever.

I want to say deal. But inflation would eventually make that million not worth so much, so no deal.

A Million dollars, no strings attached. :3

Deal, screw the consequences.

A million dollars, but you are never allowed to change your residence or acquire a new residence. Vacations/visits are allowed, but no longer than two weeks per place per year.

Deal, I like where I live right now any ways.
Granted this would make long Japan trips impossible... But it would allow me to do it yearly.

A million dollars, but everything you think you say out loud.

Deal, I like where I live right now any ways.
Granted this would make long Japan trips impossible... But it would allow me to do it yearly.

A million dollars, but everything you think you say out loud.
This would be terrifying. No deal.

A million dollars, but you can only cosplay from now on. (it cannot be anyone normal looking)

No Deal. I love Cosplay, but those would be too uncomfterble and in the way of a ton of day to day tasks.

A million dollars, but you must always have green hair!

No Deal. I love Cosplay, but those would be too uncomfterble and in the way of a ton of day to day tasks.

A million dollars, but you must always have green hair!
Sure. That is an easy million. I'll just say it is my natural hair color.

A million dollars, but once a week you must somehow make a child less innocent.

By Innocent I assume you mean any kind of knowledge of the adult world. :P
Deal, I don't believe in censoring kids any ways so this tends to happen on it's own regardless.

A million dollars, but you must have a minimum of 4 children that don't move out until they're 25 at least.

By Innocent I assume you mean any kind of knowledge of the adult world. :P
Deal, I don't believe in censoring kids any ways so this tends to happen on it's own regardless.

A million dollars, but you must have a minimum of 4 children that don't move out until they're 25 at least.
It is difficult for me to have children. No deal.

A million, but you have to tag me on the back before you receive it.

Deal :P

A million dollars, but after you die you will be re-summoned to fight for a mage against six others like you over the Holy Grail.

Sure, I guess. It's a million dollars.

A million dollars, but you have to leave Iwaku.

Deal. I can still reach all of you through Skype, Forum RP is a side hobby, and all the time I invest in General Chat can go to gaming or anime.

A million dollars, but you can never wear a suit.

Deal. I could still wear jeans, button ups, nice shoes and blazers when I wanted to look more presentable.

Million dollars, but for every dollar you spent, you'd have to give a dollar to a charity of your choice.

Deal? That's free money all around. I see no issue.
Especially if I leave that million in an account to gather interest and just live off the interest.

A Million dollars, but you need to go to the washroom every 2 hours.

Deal? That's free money all around. I see no issue.
Especially if I leave that million in an account to gather interest and just live off the interest.

A Million dollars, but you need to go to the washroom every 2 hours.
This would make sleeping genuinely difficult. Unless you meant this to say that you need to relieve yourself, in which case I'd just wear diapers, this is not worth.

A million dollars, but you have a small angel and devil version of yourself who sit on your shoulders and talk to you when you make a moral choice.

Sure. Those are two free advisor's.
Yes advisors, since morality subjective it'd be impossible for either of them to truly represent bad or good.

A million dollars but you can't take any paid leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.