Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis looked into her eyes as she spoke and raised his eye row more and thinking about it, even if it was her egg and his sperm in another women, it would still be there child. "I mean yeah we can do that, I'd have to give some of my sperm to be injected in but it'd work" he said and thinking about it. "Blaire how much longer do you have left to live?"

Harry smiled and nodded. "She sure is and I could easily get her singing better by the time she's older and she will have a mind blowing voice" he said.

Blaire smiled and lot up when he started to consider it "Really baby?" She asked excitedly before gulping and sighing "The doctor said six months to a year if I'm lucky" She told him softly.

Jen smiled at how excited and happy he looked by this concept "Well then do that baby, I know how much you would like to do that" She said and rubbed his thigh before they turned into the little car park of the farm. You did have to pay a fee to get in but that was because it was a very gorgeous little farm and they didn't want nasty people coming in and ruining it.

Louis nodded his head with a smile. "Really babe and then we'd have a beautiful baby together, a baby that is our own" he said and gave her lips a peck before nodding. "Six months to a wear, from when did he say this babe?"

Harry glanced at her and smiled. "I'm not going to force her into it if she doesn't want to do it babe , if she wants to, then I'll help her a little bit" he said and pulled into the car park and parked the car and he laid for them all. "You going to push George or am I?"

Blaire smiled happily "Well we need to think about whos going to carry our gorgeous baby" She said happily and then sighed "Two months ago" She said honestly.

Jen smiled "I'll take George you keep an eye on Poppy" She said lovingly and got out and set up the push chair.

Louis nodded his head. "Of course we will have to do that, I mean we can ask Jen but then she's just had a baby of her own, so maybe just get a surrogate that will do it instead" he said to her and nodded. "Said that two months ago, okay, so we could still have plenty of time together" he said and kissed her head.

Harry laughed and nodded. "Alright, I will keep an eye on Poppy then" he said and locked the car up after putting the baby bag on the push chair for Jen and picked Poppy up, setting her on his hip. "Let's go see some animals"

Blaire nodded "I mean ask Jen first then ask someone else yeah?" She asked softly and rubbed her nose against his.

Jen put George in the pram and let him lock the car up before she walked them down to the farm whee the cows where first and smiled as George watched wide awake.

Louis nodded. "Going to be a bit awkward to ask her, but i'll ask her but I mean she's just had a baby, she might want a break and she is not the nicest of people when in labour" he said and smiled as her nose was rubbed against his and he pecked her lips with a smile.

Harry kept Poppy on his hip with a smile so she could see into the pens and things. "You want to stroke the cow?" he asked her and they were allowed to pet the animals and the anti-bacterial soap all around and sinks to wash hands.

It was a week later and they had the couple around for dinner. They where sitting eating and chatting when Blaire piped up and said "Jen,we actually need to ask you something very important" She said and Jen nodded "Sure what is it?" She asked softly and Blaire nudged Louis in the ribs.

Louis looked at her as she nudged him in the ribs and he looked at Jen and pursed his lips. "Erm, don't feel you have to do this Jen, we were wondering if you'd be a well, surrogate for us?"

Jen's mouth dropped open and she looked to her husband to see that he wore the same impression as her "I-I don't actually know what to say!" She said in complete shock "I-I erm oh my Christ!" She said in complete shock and almost felt a bit honoured.

Louis looked at her. "you don't have to if it if you don't want to Jennifer, honestly you don't, I know you don't like labour and you just had George as well, we'd understand if you didn't want to but we thought we'd ask you first as you are well close to me and Blaire"

Harry was surprised himself and he looked at his wife. "Well it's your choice babe, do it if you want to personally, you'd be giving them something they want, so I honestly don't mind if you do it"

Jen bit her lip and was so so incredibly shocked by it and she looked at Blaire who looked so I'll and who was looking at her so anxiously yet with so much hope in her eyes "Wow, I, erm, Wow" she said and put her knife and fork down "I would do anything for you baby, I mean I have no job offers at the moment, there's nothing I have to do per say" She said and thought about it "I've gone through it twice before so I suppose if Harry can deal with another 9 months of pregnant me then I don't see why not" She said a bit anxiously and smiled as Blaire lit up and almost shouted through the roof.

Louis looked at her in shock and gave her a nod. "Well it is your choice and not anyone else's" he said and smiled a wide grin at her. "So you'd do it for us babe?" He asked and put a hand on Blaire thigh.

Harry shrugged. "I don't mind, I'm leaving it up to Jen and it being her choice, if she wants to do it, then fine" he said with a smile and kissed Jen's head.

Jen nodded "Of course I will" She said lovingly and looked at how happy he looked and thats why she was doing it, for him "I'd do absolutely anything for you baby you know that" She said lovingly and gave him a soft smile and took a hold of her husbands hand "So when where you planning on doing this?" She asked softly.

Louis smiled and leaned over, giving her forehead a kiss. "Thankyou so much Jen, Thankyou, this means a lot to us both" he said grinning and shrugged. "I guess just go to the clinic so they can do everything, it'd be Blaire eggs and my sperm"

Jen nodded and smiled happily at how happy she had made him and she got up, pulling him into an extremely tight hug "I love you baby, I think making a baby for you two in my womb shows that don't you" She said with a small giggle.

Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around her, giving her the hug back and kissed her head. "This means so much, Thankyou Jen, I'll do anything to repay you for this, and yeah it does show that, Thankyou again" he said and kissed her head.

Jen smiled at what he said "You don't have to pay me back baby of course you don't" She said lovingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.