Midnight Memories

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis nodded his head. "Well I got that shouting at, so you know, but I did deserve it, of course I did and I know that" he said and shrugged. "It's fine, I know you can all help and it will be hard but I'll hopefully be fine" he said and listened to what she said. "That is actually a good idea Jen, it might make her really happy and all I want is for her to be happy when she can be and make the most of it, thank you for the idea Jen" he said to her and sighed. "I'll leave you to your loving family, i'll go get this idea to Blaire and see what she wants to do"

Jen smiled happily at what he said "Okay baby see you later" She said softly and hung up, going back to the others "Lets go out today shall we!" She said and smiled as Poppy squealed excitedly.

Louis smiled at what she said. "See you later, thank you again" he said and hung his phone up and got a notepad and a pen and made sure the kids couldn't get out before going upstairs and into the bedroom. "Babe" he said and got onto the bed with her and glad to see her awake and gave her lips a loving kiss. "You want to make a bucket list? anything and everything you want to do, you write it down and we will get it done or do it"

Harry looked at Jen as he played with Poppy and nodded. "Yeah that sounds good to me, where do you want to go then babe on our family day out?" he asked with a smile.

Blaire looked at him and smiled, giving him the kiss back and lit up at what he said "Really baby? Oh my god thats such a cute idea thankyou!" She said happily and say up.

Jen shrugged "How about we take them down to that gorgeous little farm that we like, the one with the stables and Poppy can ride the horses and after we an go and have lunch in that cafe with the little park for Poppy? Then we can go to sea life or something?" She asked softly and lovingly.

Louis smiled as he got the kiss back and he nodded his head and lifted Blaire up and sat her between his legs and held the notepad and pen in front of her. "Mm really babe, you are going to make a bucket list of anything you want to do and we will go do it, anything babe and I will make it happen, so we will make a list" he said and at the top put. Blaire's Bucket List <3 and then went underneath to start writing. "What have you always wanted to do or go, first thing that comes into your hear"

Harry smiled at her and nodded his head. "Yeah that sounds like an amazing day out babe, go to the little farm and Poppy can ride the horses and then we can go for lunch and things, take George's buggy of course but one of us could hold him as well in case he wants to be a little nosy and open his eyes"

Blaire lit up as she thought about it "I want to bungee jump, learn how to surf, go to all the famous cities of the world, go scuba diving, go skiing, ride an elephant, swim with dolphins" She started listing a few things.

Jen smiled "Okay well I'm going to get myself and out little bubba here ready so can you get Poppy ready for me please?" She asked him softly and picked George up.

Louis looked at her and laughed as she started listing things off and he wrote them down for her in a list of all the things she wanted to do and all of the things would cost him a hell lot of money but he would make sure everything on her list was done before she died. "Well some of them things you can do in the famous cities of the world babe" he said with a smile. "Anything else on the list you want?" he asked her with a smile.

Harry nodded his head with a smile. "Well he won't need a nappy changed as I just done that" he said smiling and nodded. "I can get Poppy ready" he said smiling. "Come on my little princess, let's get you dressed into a nice outfit for the farm, what do you want to wear, leggings and a top?"

Blaire just continued to list loads of things for her bucket list happily and then the last one she said "And find a Daddy for Angel" She said and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Poppy shook her head "This top this top Daddy!" She squealed excitedly, Jen did have a bit of a shopping addiction so Poppy did have very nice classy clothes, from the top high end designers. Poppy's and herselves dresses for her wedding where even made by Karl Lagerfeld himself. But she was in the fashion industry and married to one of the most fantasised men in the world so most of the clothes she got where infact free if not extremely cheap for what they where.

Louis just had a smile on his face as he just continued writing down everything she wanted before she listed her last one and he looked at her and wrote it down last on the list before running a line through it. "Every time we complete one, we cross it off the list like that" he said and looked at her lovingly and put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Harry laughed at what she said and nodded. "Well something has to go with this top Poppy, so you can either wear jeans or leggings, you can wear a skirt if you want, but you will be riding a horse remember" he said to her and kissed her head. "And shoes, what are you wearing on your feet?"

Blaire looked at him as he crossed it off and tears suddenly started to stream down her cheeks as she started to cry, she cuddled into him and began to sob into his neck.

Poppy giggled "These jeans Daddy and my boots" She told him sweetly.

Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around her in a cuddle and kissed her head lovingly and smiled. "Babe what are you crying for, don't cry" he said softly and kissed her head again. "You wanted her to have a Daddy and the moment I met her, she was like another daughter to me babe, i'll always look after her and treat her like my own"

Harry smiled and nodded. "Them jeans and your boots, okay, let's get your dressed them princess so we can go see some animals in the farm and then go sealife afterwards maybe" he said smiling.

Blaire could help but cry her eyes out into him "I-I don't want to die" She wailed sadly "I want to stay alive with you and Angel, get married, have another kid and be happy! I don't want to leave you two!" She sobbed hysterically "Baby I'm so scared" She wept sadly.

Jen walked into the room and smiled at Poppy "Look at my gorgeous girl" She said softly and gave Harry, George and she sat down and plaited Poppy's very long gorgeous curly hair into a side braid and put a now in it because she knew how much her daughter loved them in her hair and she kissed her forehead before giving her an actual kiss.

Louis held onto her as she wailed into him and he kissed her head and trying to stop the tears from falling down his cheeks. "And honestly, I wish you could as well, get married to me, have a baby with me, I'd love that so much" he said and sighed. "Don't be scared babe, don't be scared"

Harry smiled. "Looks beautiful doesn't she" he said smiling and took George and kissed his son's forehead. "Don't you look handsome in your baby grow" he said and ran his finger's over his son's hair. "Are you ready to see some animals for the first time George" he said and got up and cuddling his son to him with a smile.

Blaire just couldn't stop crying "B-But How can I not be scared?" She asked him through her tears.

Jen smiled and got up, taking Poppy over to them after picking her up "We do actually have the most gorgeous kids in the world" She said with a giggle and smiled as Poppy kissed George's head gently.

[We don't have to kill Blaire off if you don't want to, I feel bad about it XD]

Louis kept kissing her head. "You shouldn't be scared babe, you so shouldn't be, I know it might be hard to not be scared, but I don't think you should, let's get this bucket list done babe" he said softly. "I love you and I always will"

Harry smiled and nodded. "We do have the most gorgeous kids in the world, of course we do babe" he said and kissed her head with a smile. "Come on, we are all ready, so let's go"

(Honestly I think it would be a good plot twist, add some drama but its up to you, if you don't want to then we don't have to :) )

Blaire sniffled and nodded "Can we get married first?" She asked him softly "I know its not on the bucket list and I know its crazy and everything but I want to die yours" She said with a small sniffle.

Jen got her family into the car and put the two TVD on for them so they could watch tv as they drove there.

[Ahaha no it's cool, we can do it :)]

Louis looked at her and nodded his head. "Well, why not put it on the bucket list and it's something we will do, you will die mine babe, Mrs Tomlinson, I will make sure of it" he said and gave her lips a peck. "Shame we can't have a child together, but we will get married I promise, I will give you the perfect wedding ever" he said to her and gave her a loving kiss.

Harry help put the kids in their chairs and got into the driver's side to drive them towards the little farm they always went to.

Blaire lit up happily at what he said "Thankyou" She said against his lips when she kissed him and then thought about it "Actually it is possible we could have a baby... Actually no thats a stupid idea, you won't agree to that" She said quickly and let it go and dismissed it.

Jen smiled as Poppy sat in the back singing along to one of the songs on her programme and she looked at Harry "Just like her Daddy" She said with a giggle and laughed as she noticed George staring at his bigger sister like he was listening to her singing and like he was enjoying it because he wasn't crying or stiring at all.

Louis smiled happily as she thanked him. "Don't need to thank me but we will get married" he said and pulled away from the kiss, raising his eyebrow. "Babe how do you know, I might agree to it, tell me" he said to her softly and stroked her cheek.

Harry smiled as he drove and listening to poppy singing himself. "She's got a good voice on her, that's for sure and she's only young" he said and smiled. "George is enjoying it"

Blaire giggled a bit at him before she took in a deep breath and smiled softly at him anxiously "Well obviously because I have cervical cancer I can't actually have children anymore but a couple of years back I had some of my eggs frozen, so we could put it all together and put it in another girls womb or something? Like Jen? I mean she obviously means a hell of a lot to you baby and then you will have something in this world which is ours when I go?" She asked him softly and a bit scared ly.

Jen smiled and nodded "Our own little popstar" She said happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.