Mercury

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the frosh

Posted!

Lol Connie's so unused to being flirtied with that she'll end up smacking him at every pick up line, even if its not directed at her.
Emilie just directed a flirty smile towards Bash.
Bring on your game!
So one girl will smack him most of the time and one girl flirts back hey those odds aren't that bad xD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Mines will be like "i'm hungry~"

HAHABAHHAHAHAHA "Jonas Brother" :'D

I think Shayla is the last one maybe.

There isn't really an order, but yeah Shayla and also Luxii as well. I won't post The Turbine post until at least everyone has posted at least once. So I'll just post as Reneza doing the guide soon. About to introduce the students to what they're really here for.

I enjoy how Reneza slightly loses her cool when Dallas enters xD

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply anything about it, I just found it funny that she loses her cool for a second xD

Also, just finished writing up a post, gonna put it up in like 5 minutes.

I should warn you Dallas is going to repeatedly commit social suicide, he's never not wherever I've played him.

EDIT:

What was that about "He looks like one alright"

Reactions: ch0sen1
Oh no, I didn't mean to imply anything about it, I just found it funny that she loses her cool for a second xD

Also, just finished writing up a post, gonna put it up in like 5 minutes.

I should warn you Dallas is going to repeatedly commit social suicide, he's never not wherever I've played him.

EDIT:

What was that about "He looks like one alright"
In her experience the more confident but not cocky ones have been Stripes

Two of the advisors are former Heroes cast members. Nice.

I want to so bad but the reviews are a roller coaster. They should've never cancelled the regular one :|
So good and so is Gotham

Watching heros reborn?
Yes! I am so happy to see familiar faces again!
I want to so bad but the reviews are a roller coaster. They should've never cancelled the regular one :|
Same! It was an all time favorite of mine. I do like heroes reborn and I will say that at the beginning it was very messy but if you stick around long enough it all comes together real nicely

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't sure whethe or not to watch those two shows, buf now I kinda want to.
Do it

Yes! I am so happy to see familiar faces again!

Same! It was an all time favorite of mine. I do like heroes reborn and I will say that at the beginning it was very messy but if you stick around long enough it all comes together real nicely
Yeah just like hero's season 1 give you a shit ton of questions no answers and old faces rock except I m Claire Peter and Nathan, and parkman makes me wanna punch in his face

Status
Not open for further replies.