Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we had a drop out, so maybe you can join? :D

And awww Reneza acknowledged little Jongdae <3 ^^
Yes... why can't he join now that someone has dropped out? o3o Be nice to have another Stripe around, especially when that'll make two close on cracking the code behind this place ;P

Didn't want to post in such proximity to my older one but I must remain true to my character ;3;

Alrighty. How do I jump in, folks? That fancy tour of yours over already?

I suggest you get to The Turbine and get your powers lol

I'll give @Warm Regret a chance to post before I let Val get her powers

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'll have Jondgae go towards the end ^^

Do I get a meta yield to go off of? Or no? Haha I'm genuinely curious to see what he had to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Posted... lol couldn't wait for Bash to get his power... also changed my IC posting format... I think I might have finally figure out a posting style that I will like xD most of you or at least two of you know how many times I change my ic format... but this new one looks super cool so let's hope I don't get bored of it xD

Ok my post is up! Sorry for the wait! *bows repeatedly* ^_^

Everyone who hasn't been in The Turbine should post ASAP so we can proceed with the goods :}

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm working on it now! I gotta make adjustment though

EDIT: and posted!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I dunno... I think whoever hasn't posted has pretty much left.... So new reneza post? ^^;

OH an artist has agreed to try their hand at drawing Dallas the way I envision him so I'll let you guys see it if it's accurate .3.

I was giving people time to respond I am still here but replies will be slow now I got a job yay

Reactions: ch0sen1
I believe @Shan @The Classy Mog and @Luxii have yet to post. I would tag Symphoni but they haven't been around since the 26th so...........

If nothing comes up, I wouldn't mind moving on

• Useful
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
Status
Not open for further replies.