Mega Giant Forum Update on Sept 13th and a THANK YOU to Donators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG it's less than a week left o_o Soon we will be bombed with 'Why is the site down?', 'No one told me about this', 'Will the site be up soon?'. :D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Silvir
Iwaku also has a Teamspeak server (voice.iwakuroleplay.com), so you can come hang out with us on update day... night... next day... and forever.

Four days until the update breaks ALL OF THE THINGS adds so many new features! I'm excited!

"OMG NOOOO! DIDN'T YOU JUST DO A BIG UPDATE AAARRG!"

Now just imagine that in Vegeta's voice

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

I am excited, but I am also dreading it. O____O I think I will need to setup the slowcooker with something delicious and make me a nice big pot of hot tea.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

I am excited, but I am also dreading it. O____O I think I will need to setup the slowcooker with something delicious and make me a nice big pot of hot tea.
Try not to break too much :D

Reactions: Silvir
Don't listen to her, break all the things.

"OMG NOOOO! DIDN'T YOU JUST DO A BIG UPDATE AAARRG!"

Is something you might be saying right now. Well, stuff it, nerds! D:< If we didn't do regular updates every few months, you wouldn't have a nice site to touch butts in!

The site will be CLOSED on September 13th for most of the day as we do updates.

This is going to involve a forum software update, updating of modification, security fixes, bug fixes, AND involve some site re-arranging to unveil the new Roleplay Tools! We're not sure exactly how many hours it will take. So just assume it's going to be 24 hours at a minimum, then get pleasantly surprised if it's not.

While the main site is closed, we will have several chat rooms open, along with random shit you can play with to keep yourself busy. You'll be able to chat, chat roleplay, Cards Against Humanity, voice chat, play games or whatever thanks to wonderful volunteers and staffies who will be trying to keep you entertained and not asking "How long will it be" every ten minutes. 8D

We want to take a moment to THANK THE DONATORS!

Not only do your donators help pay the site bill every month, but they are ESPECIALLY helpful during these big updates when it's time for us to renew our product licenses. Updates for those are random and sneak up on us sometimes, so it's super awesome when we have a little bit of moolah left in the till to cover those too.

THANKS SUPER BUNCHES!

Are you broke-ass and still want to support Iwaku? IT IS EASY!

You DON'T have to send us money to support Iwaku! Just help us take care of the site by other means. You can do this by reporting spam and creepers. Not engaging in troll fights. Posting up really cool roleplays, challenges, or guides. Give people comments or reviews on their writings and art! If you have extra time, be a community volunteer and do boring mod work!

All you really have to do is be an active member, roleplay lots, and make lots of buddies! <3 It takes good, cool members in order to have a good cool site!

SO GO. PLAY. DREAD AND/OR BE EXCITED ABOUT FORUM UPDATES.
I haven't been this insulted and entertained since my Grandpa shit himself while fuming over my boyfriend and I showing up to a cousin's wedding.

Heh.....touching butts.

I'm extremely excited for the updates!! Two more days!! :D

Do not fear fellow Iwakuians. I shall be attending all these chats and games, with my guidance we will have so much fun no one will even notice the site is down! >:)
asking "How long will it be" every ten minutes.

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
How many more hours till the site breaks?!

No specific time has been set. Once Diana wakes up she'll put up a warning that the site will be down in about ½-1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.