Mega Giant Forum Update on Sept 13th and a THANK YOU to Donators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sorta the point Fatal. It helps to keep the death count down.
So, either you guys die, or the people asking die?

I am Asian and have hella Asian glow when I drink.

Through years and years of partying in undergrad I managed to improve my alcohol tolerance but I'm not about to test my Staff immortality on a drinking game x__x

*Bows out before the drinking games even start*
I'll have fun in the audience though!

Oh don't worry Admins & staff are near immortal. That and Grumpy's Scot & Dawn's Canadian so drinking is a pastime.

Why don't they just sacrifice us CVs? We're expendable!

Oh don't worry Admins & staff are near immortal. That and Grumpy's Scot & Dawn's Canadian so drinking is a pastime.
Lets break out the rum then! All of it, all right now... Or right then... on the 13th... Cause Canadians need something for the winter and cold alcohol for this hella humid summer we're having... unless you live in Alberta.

Where it snowed somewhere there.

I am jealous.

I want snow.

RUM!

This is why we play the

IS THE SITE BACK UP DRINKING GAME!

Last time Dawn got REALLY REALLY DRUNK. 8D

Dawnz was in Teamspeak that night, too. Hilarity ensued.

I also don't drink, due to health reasons, so I am taking applicants to consume copious amounts of alcohol in my stead.

@Diana you need to have us CVs do it, because:

We're cheap and expendable

I feel like I'm going to miss all the hilarity if people actually play this game... cause I'll be back in school and going to bed early on a sunday XD

Don't fret. The hilarity is likely to begin in the late morning or early afternoon on Sunday. Most site updates that I've seen begin 'when Diana wakes up' and end 'when it's finished' -- whether that time is before or after Diana goes to bed that night (or the next night, or the night after that... all depends on what the update breaks.

Poor Diana.... XD

O_O well last time was sort of my first time seeing a big update on here and.... We/I still remember what happened last time *glances at @Diana *:heartbeat:
I look forward to the additions!!! =^.^=

Update time is fun, in a chaotic nerve wracking, "No Diana doesn't know when the forum will be back up yet, they haven't even finished the installation and then there's all the verification to do." sort of way. I'd like to take this opportunity to request to return to st... *gets dragged off stage by shadows*
RETURN TO WHAT DAMMIT!!!

IT'S CONSPIRACY

I told myself I'd only read one comment...
I ended up reading them all. O_O

I haven't been a very good member at all. :( But I love the updates so yay!

Looks like I'm buying rum and skypin' this weekend.

Let me drink toooooooo, Dianerp.

is there a web application to play Cards Against Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.