Mega Giant Forum Update on Sept 13th and a THANK YOU to Donators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gollum.gif
You're adorable.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Well First I would like to thank you Diana for the brand new forum update I will be getting (My birthday is on the 21st, so I am just going to take this as my present)

Cannot wait to see what you guys come out with :) and good luck! *Starfox voice*

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
......*gets the shot glasses ready* This time, I won't mix. This time, I won't mix.

Hey, I might actually be around during a site update for once!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Diana,

Good luck!

We already did our big xenforo 1.5.0 update on RpNation and that was with over a month of preparation before it released so I know how much work goes into these updates.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Update time is fun, in a chaotic nerve wracking, "No Diana doesn't know when the forum will be back up yet, they haven't even finished the installation and then there's all the verification to do." sort of way. I'd like to take this opportunity to request to return to st... *gets dragged off stage by shadows*

Reactions: Alan
Is the site back up yet?

When will the site be back?

:D Prepare yourselves.

And we will prepare the answers:

"No, and you're not making the update go faster by asking u Little nerd ]:"

And

"In a few moments. Well for everyone except you of course since we'll ban everyone who asks stupid questions during the down time for a week :D"

... That last one should totally be a thing xD

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
This is why we play the

IS THE SITE BACK UP DRINKING GAME!

Last time Dawn got REALLY REALLY DRUNK. 8D

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
This is why we play the

IS THE SITE BACK UP DRINKING GAME!

Last time Dawn got REALLY REALLY DRUNK. 8D
I feel so excluded from the fun as a non-drinker ]:... ... Can I play with coke?

Reactions: BrokenTerra
I feel so excluded from the fun as a non-drinker ]:... ... Can I play with coke?
Just sponsor a drinker and make bets on who passes out first!

Can I be Red's substitute drinker?

Oh god.

"Is the site back up" drinking game would make me incoherent within a few hours.

That's sorta the point Fatal. It helps to keep the death count down.

Status
Not open for further replies.