Meaning Behind Your Username

My name was Umbreon a long time ago. Lycan Queen 'captured' me and named me Fluffy. It was all a joke, and I changed my username just to amuse her. The name stuck, though. People got to know me as Fluffy and it's always suited me. :3 So I kept it. I even use this name when playing multiplayer games, haha.

My username comes from this one time at school I heard some guys talking about what their names on xboxLive or something was, and this one guy's was "Equinox." I thought the name was badass and then wanted to be different, in case of the off chance that he happened to roleplay on the side, so I tacked on Sol, which is another word for sun.

On a different site I used to frequent, my name was Mari Jessamy Nolan, or MJN for short. I always hated how my real name sounded, and figured that Mari, which was close enough to be recognizable, yet far away enough to be different, was pretty. Jessamy is also a nice name, in my opinion, and then Nolan I got from a map in Guild Wars, Nolani Academy, which I thought was badass too. She was one of my main roleplaying characters once upon a time...

My first name on Iwaku was PianoRage. This is because I LOVE the piano, and I tend to get rage-y about a ton of things. That name didn't stick though, it didn't feel like me, so I ditched it.

EquinoxSol is also my deviantART name, inspired from the same story above, but I am currently contemplating a new name based on a nickname people are starting to call me.

Mine's not exciting. When I started out I was Kiddo, but I was going through a Soul Eater mega fan phase and of course my fav character is Chrona. I've tried changing my names to get something more original, but no matter what name I use everyone calls me Chrona anyway. It just stuck so I'm keeping it

The reason behind my username is that I really love ninjas. I don't know what it is about them, they just fascinate me. I also love the idea of flying because it makes you feel free and alive. So I combined the two and made 'flyingninjas'.

Icarus is one of my favorite. Characters from Greek mythology. His story is one of triumph, vanity, and ultimately tragic endings. I feel it is every mans right to break free of ones normal limitations so long as they practice moderation and don't get a huge ego and that's a big lesson I get from the story of Icarus. The letter V is highly symbolic for ways I can't begin to describe, lest I write a novella sized post...

Nic is a play on my real name. Take a wild fugging guess.

It also happens to be perfectly legitimate, and is actually derived from the name Dominic. Nic means 'small lord.' As to why I append the title of Captain to my name, it refers to my character in the Iwaku Mythos. If I felt like it, I would change my title to something like 'Volksgrenadier Nic' or 'Delivery Man Nic.'

Pffft I change aliases constantly Hunter is my most recent one and I just randomly chose it :P No real special reason.

aside from RP, jester is my canon novel character. i've got like, 60 pages left of the 300 page book before editing and printing time. i just stuck the symbols around it for clowny reasons.

The meaning behind my username isn't that interesting. Jojo is my nickname. The "n" is a shortened version of "and" and the second J is the first letter of my crush's name.

'Leaf' was my very first original character. And since the group I was in always called each other by their characters, I evolved into Leaf. I also go by Breeze or Nyt (like night). You see, I used to write poems and short stories. I mean, I still do. But the difference between my new and old ones is their titles. My old ones, before I started roleplaying, always had something to do with leaves, wind, or times of day. I simply selected my favorite poems, one of which titled 'Leaves Are Constant', the other titled 'Breezes Scare Away Monsters', and the last titled 'Nyt-Watchers'. As for my newest name that I was using like..20 minutes ago, it was from a poem called 'You're very Roary'.

Leaves are Constant has a very special meaning because where I live, leaves are always there. Even if they're dead. They're still there. Basically, it explains that the only ones who are there for you are leaves/nature. It kind of made me sad. Breezes Scare Away Monsters is special because it was about my nightmares, and how I used to wish something would just 'blow them away'. Nyt-Watchers was just one of my more mysterious poems. Nyt doesn't have a special meaning, it's just how I spell 'night'. Back then, I was tired of just being normal. So I got creative with my spelling. It was about the night and its secrets. You're Very Roary is just a fun little poem about a tabby cat getting on a grump old lion's last nerve. :3

And, all four of them are original characters. While the first three (Leaf, Breeze, and Nyt) aren't the most unoriginal names, the poems behind their names actually helped me create them. And Roary was sort of creative. It's also become my nickname recently.

Sorry for the huge explanation x3

Forever and always Dawn.

It all~ started with my very first story character EVAHHHH! Her name was Dawn Loire. When I joined Moon Wings, my username was Dawnloire. People started calling me Dawn and it just stuck. When I joined Iwaku with the rest of the refugees from Moon Wings, I just kept Dawn because that's what people knew me as anyway.

I change my username a LOT...

Tyfh Ajacdyn
Privileged Pudding
A Cat Named Paul
The Serendipitous Key
The Chill of November
Dr Dreamy
Moonflow Traveler
etc.

...but my alias and what people call me will forever be Dawn.

My user name is Domis
The reason behind is because it is one that a group of friends named me after reading my hand writing of name wrong, And after that i used the name on our role plays(mostly Dark heresy) and my friends usually spin a tale around its name(full name would be Domis Basool The dark Adeept), such as the herald of the end of times, The being of awe and fear, Master of the Opace Marmes(they miss read my hand writing of space marines), wielder of the ancient tome Uddex Cotartos, Founder of Masalwawas, The one who will elf people and a lot more. Thanks to that i became like an ominous figure in are group when i use that name in Any of are role plays.

My username isn't all that interesting as people think ^^. A lot of people when I started to use it online when I was little always asked if I played D&D and until recently I had no idea what they were talking about! I have actually never played that game my username is just my full name in initials and cat because I really love cats. So not super interesting as most people may think~