MBTI Personality Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
<_<

I used to be INTP, but I guess I grew into being INFP. rofl
Feelings are a bad thing Hana! >:[
How dare you emphasise with your fellow human being!

I get diff results with the test in this thread, and the actual Myers-Brigg test o.o'

<_<

I used to be INTP, but I guess I grew into being INFP. rofl
Same here actually

I think it has to do with the fact that I stopped being a pretentious teenage edgelord

Reactions: Hana
ISTJ?

I was something else the last time I took this, but can not remember what.
*browses results*
Makes 'me' sound much nicer, and far more...sane then expected.

INFJ here

the profile is so weirdly accurate on this
I felt like there were eyes on me... especially the weaknesses. oohhhhh boy

I got INTJ; the Architect.

I've tested a few times, my first being my senior year in high school. I've been consistently INTJ. Over the course of my life, I've met a select few others who share this, and all of them have actually been through Iwaku.

I would say the type fits well. I often find myself dropping into the logical mindset we're known for, and I'm, admittedly, a little more proud of it than I probably should be. Apparently, the type is prone to superiority complexes, and I can easily understand how. We're characterized by a tendency to set emotion aside and think with logic, and (when appropriate, of course) that can be an invaluable tool.

On the other hand, I have also suffered from one of the big negatives INTJs are allegedly prone to; having difficulty finding people I connect with. Being a rare type that is known for thinking in a way that can make us seem cold, and as it has been described to me in the past, kind of scary. From the outside, obviously, that doesn't sound so great. But from my perspective as well, it's like I'm surrounded by people who think differently than me, and thus it's hard to confidently feel that people can relate to you.

ENTJ-A all the waaaaay

I used to have ENTP in college, and then in high school I had ESTJ.

I read up on the ENTJ and it soooo fits me! I shouldn't be surprised that there aren't many extroverted people on the Internets, but the difference is still impressive. I feel like I have to justify me being super social online and not a lot IRL with my social anxiety XD

THAT'S RIGHT, AN EXTROVERT WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY. GO FIGURE.
SAME HERE! ENFP with Social Anxiety. XD

Reactions: Joan and Pahndemic
I also find it interesting that it's mostly Introverts being social and all coming into a thread like this. (Cool sciences and shit)

I also find it interesting that it's mostly Introverts being social and all coming into a thread like this. (Cool sciences and shit)
Introverts still do enjoy socializing, but for myself personally it is with my peers rather than complete strangers. Plus I don't prefer small talk as a means to get to know someone. I find actions tend to speak volumes more about a person than words can convey.

Both E and I serve their purposes, but it's a great tool for starting off in self discovery no matter your type.

Introverts still do enjoy socializing, but for myself personally it is with my peers rather than complete strangers. Plus I don't prefer small talk as a means to get to know someone. I find actions tend to speak volumes more about a person than words can convey.

Both E and I serve their purposes, but it's a great tool for starting off in self discovery no matter your type.
I didn't mean that Introverts don't like socializing, as I know plenty that do. I just figured us Extroverts would be more likely to be the ones more likely to say: "Ey! Look guys! I am extrovert!" XD

I'm apparently "The Scientist" (INTP). I find it to be quite fitting.

I didn't mean that Introverts don't like socializing, as I know plenty that do. I just figured us Extroverts would be more likely to be the ones more likely to say: "Ey! Look guys! I am extrovert!" XD

But we already know you're there. Loud and there. : P

Haha. I think it's great though if anyone has the confidence to express themselves and isn't that what RP is really in a sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.