MBTI Personality Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENFJ

Being a psych major, I've taken this inventory quite a lot. I very much enjoy it ^.^ The profile for me is spot on pretty much. That's all I have to say =P ha

I've been looking for an ENTP to befriend for a while. You guys are hard to find.
giphy.gif
lmao

Reactions: Makise Kurisu
So I retested myself o_o' I'm kinda surprised, I got ISFJ

Reading through it, I recognized lots of things I see in myself. for eg

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.
Those close to me would probably agree with this x.x

When I take the "letter dichotomy" kind of tests for MBTI, I usually score INFP. I scored INTP this time.

When I take the "cognitive function" kind of tests for MBTI, I usually score highest in Ti and the rest of my scores reflect more closely with the functional stack of an INTP.

The real verdict is that I put too much time into learning about this pop-psych stuff.

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Don't get your hopes up. :P I've known many INTJs and while I can get along with some, I still don't really get them. The ones I do get along with are still very weird to me.

It's because we can live in the two most extremes of cynicism and idealism. Lol. We're like, yeah idealism, but its not happening at all.

I've taken that test three times over the course of several years. INTJ every time. I'd say it fits just fine.

The Architect. Makes me sound like some kind of mastermind.

Actually INTJ was called the Mastermind at some point. It's because we move around in life like its a really great big chess board. Constantly finding the most rational and logical way to makes things work for us. lol

I get ENFP every single time I take an MBTI quiz, so...yep, here I am.

INTP , What I always get on this test. Which is good I suppose.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Pretty much 50/50 ISTP / INTP

Introvert(97%) Sensing(3%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(38%)

Last edited:
INTJ Übermensch, the natural rival to INTP's in the fight of intellectual dominance.

INFPs are the second most rare type behind INFJ. Ambiverts aren't all that uncommon. I'm definitely ambiverted. There are days where I really question if I'm ESTP or not.

ENTJ-A all the waaaaay

I used to have ENTP in college, and then in high school I had ESTJ.

I read up on the ENTJ and it soooo fits me! I shouldn't be surprised that there aren't many extroverted people on the Internets, but the difference is still impressive. I feel like I have to justify me being super social online and not a lot IRL with my social anxiety XD

THAT'S RIGHT, AN EXTROVERT WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY. GO FIGURE.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
Either INTP or INFP, it's hard to say for sure. I tend to switch back and forth between the two every time I take one of these test, and that's probably because the split between T and F is always just soo ridiculously close to being 50/50 that I might very well be an even mix of both.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.