1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Post apocalyptic, libertine
For anyone who doesn't know, MBTI is the study of personality types. There are 16 types. If you already know your type, post it in a comment, if you don't know your type or don't know what MBTI is, here are some links to take a test to figure out your type. The tests aren't always very accurate, but it will give a baseline and if the description it gives you doesn't sound like it fits you, tell me why and I can help you accurately type yourself.

MBTI test:

Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

Personality descriptions:

The PersonalityPage Type Portraits

I am an ISTP

Reactions: Flannel
It's a shame we're quite rare. The female INTP's especially.

It is a shame. You're only the second one I've met. I actually dated the other one for four years. :P

It is a shame. You're only the second one I've met. I actually dated the other one for four years. :P
Certainly interesting :^)
My mom is also an INTP, which I thought was crazy.

-proudly puts hands on hips-

INTJ

INTJ.JPG

I know not exactly the same test. But I have taken the test several times for school, work, etc. Always getting INTJ. This was my latest test for the fun.

I showed it to friends and family and they all said

"No surprise with your results at all"

Me -.-' okay

I can't surprise anyone any more with my super hermity hermit reclusivity

Certainly interesting :^)
My mom is also an INTP, which I thought was crazy.

It may not be that female INTPs are rare, though. They are just really hard to find because they're usually antisocial. INFJs are the rarest type of all and I've met quite a few. My ex was so antisocial if she saw someone walking towards her on the sidewalk, she would go a block out of her way to avoid walking past them. I was walking with her one day and said "good morning" to someone who was walking by and she was stunned that I could even talk to a stranger.

It may not be that female INTPs are rare, though. They are just really hard to find because they're usually antisocial. INFJs are the rarest type of all and I've met quite a few. My ex was so antisocial if she saw someone walking towards her on the sidewalk, she would go a block out of her way to avoid walking past them. I was walking with her one day and said "good morning" to someone who was walking by and she was stunned that I could even talk to a stranger.
That's a good point.
I'm very keen of staying at home personally. I have no problem socializing and having a good time but it's a pain in the ass to get me to leave the house lol.

Reactions: Makise Kurisu
-proudly puts hands on hips-

INTJ

View attachment 127408

I know not exactly the same test. But I have taken the test several times for school, work, etc. Always getting INTJ. This was my latest test for the fun.

I showed it to friends and family and they all said

"No surprise with your results at all"

Me -.-' okay

I can't surprise anyone any more with my super hermity hermit reclusivity

INTJ is nothing to be proud of, my friend. :P

INFJ - Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Feeling

Pretty much nails it!

The rarest type of all. ;D One of my favorite types actually. Polar opposite of me, yet somehow so similar.

INFJ's are so much damn fun.

Very much so. I've been best friends with one for 7 years now. They're rare, but it's worth seeking one out.

Reactions: Makise Kurisu
I met one recently and it's never a dull moment with her, I absolutely adore her.

Keep her around and cherish her. You don't want to lose that unicorn. ;P

I know I'm never letting mine go, whether he wants to or not.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.