Maze Runner {Always Accepting!}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brea i cant post till tomorrow ok?

@Brea can you just catch me up to speed? i don't really wanna read 14 pages

I would love to send in a character, I suppose you are still open?

@Brea can you just catch me up to speed? i don't really wanna read 14 pages
Well, we had the Greenie arrive. That's really the most significant thing.. Now it is the next day. Two runners are running away from a Griever in the Maze, but in the Glade people are waking up, eating breakfast, to getting to work.

I would love to send in a character, I suppose you are still open?
Yes, we are! Go ahead an make a character, hon. ♥

Well, we had the Greenie arrive. That's really the most significant thing.. Now it is the next day. Two runners are running away from a Griever in the Maze, but in the Glade people are waking up, eating breakfast, to getting to work.
well thank you, good thing nothing really happend

tumblr_n2g1qxKelQ1qa9abso1_1280.png tumblr_n4ucwlQCLZ1qa9abso1_1280.jpg
Name
: Zach Lestiell
Nicknames: Tiny
Spot: Slopper
Personality: A small girl with a big temper, a 5 foot tall body full of flame. Zach has a thick accent of spanish, although she no longer remembers the tongue she learned early on, and her once bleached hair has grown out almost fully.
Extra:
Homemaking comes very easy to her, making beds, cleaning up faces, a once large family now lost to the depths of her mind. Her tan, freckled skin means she doesn't burn as easily which makes it easy for her to do dirty work even on hot days. Zach's a hard worker although criticism she doesn't take too well, if under too much pressure her extroverted-self will become quiet and introverted. Zach has a temper and loves to fight both physically and verbally.

View attachment 41981 View attachment 41982
Name
: Zach Lestiell
Nicknames: Tiny
Spot: Slopper
Personality: A small girl with a big temper, a 5 foot tall body full of flame. Zach has a thick accent of spanish, although she no longer remembers the tongue she learned early on, and her once bleached hair has grown out almost fully.
Extra:
Homemaking comes very easy to her, making beds, cleaning up faces, a once large family now lost to the depths of her mind. Her tan, freckled skin means she doesn't burn as easily which makes it easy for her to do dirty work even on hot days. Zach's a hard worker although criticism she doesn't take too well, if under too much pressure her extroverted-self will become quiet and introverted. Zach has a temper and loves to fight both physically and verbally.
Great! Feel free to join in the RP {Here} when you are ready! So far, we had the Greenie (Dragomira) arrive. That's really the most significant thing.. Now it is the next day. Two runners are running away from a Griever in the Maze, but in the Glade people are waking up, eating breakfast, to getting to work.

You know, I take it back I do want to join. Is it too late and may I make two charries? I'm going to leave these two here just in case I can.

6d54d8912948e11b5ac04beab15d76a1.jpg

Name
: Satchel
Nicknames: He refuses to let one stick.
Age: He looks to be around seventeen to nineteen; he's so short, people have a hard time knowing for sure, including him. But he knows that he is around seventeen to eighteen at least.
Spot: Med-Jack
Personality: Grumpy and a bit rude when it comes to almost everyone, he's known for getting annoyed when someone doesn't take the hint to leave or shut it. But he's also really gentle, and compassionate. Unlike other Gladers, he's merciful to everyone. He doesn't care who or what you are, he only cares that you are healthy and cared for. But for the most part he is very quiet; if you didn't know him well, you would think that he was a mute. He doesn't seem to care that he can't remember anything.
Extra:
-He's got a terrible limp on his right leg, he came up like that in the Box. It immediately disqualified him as a runner, but he didn't want to be one anyways.
-He is not completely sure but has a feeling that Abby is his sister. She is a native Hawaiian like him, and they look remarkably alike. she was one of the newer Greenies (about six before the newest one)

woman-smiling3.gif
What she wears:
0170e34e781ec85b71c586761da8104b.jpg

Name: Abby
Nicknames: Blu
Spot: Keeper of the Builders
Personality: she's very outgoing but bossy. She's always happy it seems, but so help you if you call her girly or expect her to 'act like a lady', she'll rain hell down on you. She's about as tough as a person gets, and one of the biggest pranksters you'll every meet. She's incredibly smart (thus how she got to being the Keeper of the Builders), and very strong (emotionally and physically). She'd wanted to be a runner, but was rejected, so after destroying something and then rebuilding it out of guilt, even better, she earned her place in the Glade.
Extra:

-She is sure that Satchel is her brother. The two are very close, she often comes to visit him when she isn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
White short dark brown.jpg
Name
: Viola Harmon
Nicknames: Vi, Minnie
Spot: Builder
Personality: Viola loves to help others. From fitting in to finding encouragement, she'll help anybody with anything. But when there's serious work to be done, she gets it done. Viola is very dedicated to everything she involves herself in, and very loyal to the people she gets along with. But if she doesn't get along with someone, she can get very snappy and impatient.
Extra: Loves to dance, climb, and hum (which can be irritating to certain people). While she enjoys her work, she can sometimes put having a good time in front of her responsibilities. When there is a situation that involves a lot of pressure, she falls short and would rather someone else take control. She becomes very clumsy if she's in a panic.

images

Name
:Dutch
Nicknames: "D"
Spot: Bagger
Personality:Very impatient with people he finds "Stupid" Enjoys doing what he can for others and himself,Hates the dark,is quite loyal but don't stab him in the back or he will hold a grudge.
Extra: Whistles a lot, Enjoys looking at the old walls, Loves fresh Air and Loves to talk and Some of the others Cant bear this.

@LogicfromLogic and @AzuleaCormu and @Mocksou

Great! Feel free to join in the RP {Here} when you are ready! So far, we had the Greenie (Dragomira) arrive. That's really the most significant thing.. Now it is the next day. Two runners are running away from a Griever in the Maze, but in the Glade people are waking up, eating breakfast, to getting to work.

Here are some suggestions. You don't have to follow them, of course, just trying to help you join in ♥

For Satchel: Since he's a medjack, he's probably eating breakfast right now, or in the Medcenter.

For Abby: Since she's The Keeper of the Builders, maybe she could be discussing building plans with Viola, who is the other builder.

For Viola: Since she's a builder, maybe she could be discussing building plans with Abby, who is your Keeper.

For Dutch: It seems like Charlie (your keeper) has all the Baggers hang out in the Deadheads or something. I'm not 100% sure what their doing there. But, it's out Greenie's (Dragomira) day to try out being a Bagger, so I think if you joined in there it'd give you a chance to meet the Greenie and maybe become her friend?

AGAIN: THESE ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS. DO WHAT YOU WANT.

My responses might be short but will make them count. Computer crashed, on phone

Name: Sorrel
Nicknames: none
Looks:
287kvbm.jpg

She often wears her hair like this:
2f08xhd.jpg
Spot: keeper of the runners
Personality: she may be small but she doesn't take crap from anyone. She is tough and not afraid to voice her opinion. She is probably one of the fasts runners because of her smalls size. She can be nice if you catch her in the right mood but that's a once in a life time opportunity. When she is nice she is one of the sweet people you will ever meet.
Extra:
-great with a bow.
-She loves to sing.
-very fast.
-small.
-likes to write she keeps a Journal.

n37r46.jpg

Name:August
Nicknames: Gus
Looks:
wlag49.jpg

Spot: Track-hoe
Personality: He is funny and playful he loves goofing off but not at the wrong times. He is sweet and will talk to almost everyone. He takes his job very seriously and always makes sure it's done right.
Extra:
-he's very strong because of his work.
-he likes playing pranks.
-doesn't slack off.

znld1i.jpg

Name: Brittany
Nicknames: Briar
Looks:
6q8g0l.jpg

Spot: Med-jack
Personality: She is sweet, loving, and kind she pretty much acts like a mom. She is always willing to help and will always try her best. She is always kind to her patients and wants to make sure they're happy.
Extra:
-likes to dance.
-is almost always happy.
-very social.
-likes helping people.

kbypf4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Name: Sorrel
Nicknames: none
She often wears her hair like this:
Spot: keeper of the runners
Personality: she may be small but she doesn't take crap from anyone. She is tough and not afraid to voice her opinion. She is probably one of the fasts runners because of her smalls size. She can be nice if you catch her in the right mood but that's a once in a life time opportunity. When she is nice she is one of the sweet people you will ever meet.
-great with a bow.
-She loves to sing.
-very fast.
-likes to write she keeps a Journal.
n37r46.jpg
Name:August
Nicknames: Gus
Spot: Track-hoe
Personality: He is funny and playful he loves goofing off but not at the wrong times. He is sweet and will talk to almost everyone. He takes his job very seriously and always makes sure it's done right.
-he's very strong because of his work.
-he likes playing pranks.
-doesn't slack off.
znld1i.jpg
Name: Brittany
Nicknames: Briar
Spot: Med-jack
Personality: She is sweet, loving, and kind she pretty much acts like a mom. She is always willing to help and will always try her best. She is always kind to her patients and wants to make sure they're happy.
-likes to dance.
-is almost always happy.
-very social.
-likes helping people.
kbypf4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.