Maze Runner {Always Accepting!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... Am very confused. XD Did Kyle take Parker from Adelaide and get him to the hospital, or is he still there? Different posts have made it seem like different things. XD

Hey! I wanted to tell you that I'll be dropping Hailey. I like her, but it reminded me why I never do two characters. I just can't. If someone wants to use her, feel free to do it :)
Alright :) Thanks for letting me know, I've removed her from the list!

I... Am very confused. XD Did Kyle take Parker from Adelaide and get him to the hospital, or is he still there? Different posts have made it seem like different things. XD
I haven't read what happened yesterday while I was gone, so I don't know. But, I'll let you know once I figure it out ♥

I haven't read what happened yesterday while I was gone, so I don't know. But, I'll let you know once I figure it out ♥
Alright, thanks.

Is anyone else confused on the matter, or is it just me? Gonna wait to post till I make sure I didn't screw up. XD

Alright, thanks for clarifying. Some people were posting like Parker was still leaning on Adelaide so I got confused. I'll go post now, than.

I just read that and it seems that Parker let go of Adelaide, got his balance on Kyle, and they teleported to the Med Center xD

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm just going to drop out of the role play, because it's obvious that I'm clueless, sorry.

Name: Justan
Nicknames: J
Spot: Bagger
Personality: Friendly, but distant. Sarcastic sense of humor.
Extra:

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm just going to drop out of the role play, because it's obvious that I'm clueless, sorry.
Okay hon, that's alright. Feel free to join again if you ever want too, it was nice to have you around! ♥

Name: Justan
Nicknames:
J
Spot: Bagger
Personality:
Friendly, but distant. Sarcastic sense of humor.
Extra:
Feel free to join us here whenever you are ready!
So far: The Greenie has arrived in the box, and is beginning to make friends with the other Gladers. Most people are finishing up their meals right now, or have already headed off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.