Maze Runner {Always Accepting!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... Don't believe there's any booze in the glade. They're only provided with absolute necessities. Plus; they're almost all, if not all, underage(like that even matters to anyone).

Just figured I'd put it out there. Sorry if I'm wrong and just don't recall any alcohol in the books.

I... Don't believe there's any booze in the glade. They're only provided with absolute necessities. Plus; they're almost all, if not all, underage(like that even matters to anyone).
Just figured I'd put it out there. Sorry if I'm wrong and just don't recall any alcohol in the books.
I've only seen the movie, which could possibly make things difficult... But my brother reads the books religiously, so he's helping me out with fact checking. In the movie, they had a scene at the bonfire and Newt gave Thomas a drink called "Someones (I don't remember the name) Surprise", which was alcoholic.

Yeah they did, and it was extremely strong. In the movie it did have alcohol. It's really not hard to make alcohol and making it has been someone that's happened for centuries. In most countries drinking is legal around 16ish- but these kids are living adult lives.

I've only seen the movie, which could possibly make things difficult... But my brother reads the books religiously, so he's helping me out with fact checking. In the movie, they had a scene at the bonfire and Newt gave Thomas a drink called "Someones (I don't remember the name) Surprise", which was alcoholic.
Ahh.

I haven't seen the movie, yet. I'll be seeing it soon, though. Don't quite recall a scene like that, but that could just be due to my forgetfulness.

Hm sometimes I get notifications, sometimes I don't, so it's probably best you guys check this forum on your own once in awhile without notifications

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Sorry I haven't posted in so long, guys. Been pretty busy. :p I'll try to get something up in a bit, having Dragomira tag along with Charlie to the Medjacks and doing something with Max n Adelaide. ^^

Awesome @Sav The Zombitch :) Glad to have you back! Don't worry about not replying in a while, we all get busy sometimes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Gah, I stopped getting alerts for the IC. >_< I'll post later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.