Maze Runner {Always Accepting!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
barbara_the_barbarian_by_midna01-d66wojl.jpg

Spot: Builder

Name: Clara Clementine

Personality/Bio: Clara is a girl that enjoys having fun and simply goofing off, but when there's work to be done she puts on her 'working' hat shown in the picture above and gets to building. She always kept her fathers wise words in mind and hopes one day the entrance to the maze will be found. She remembers working with him at the company, which is why she is so skilled in chopping and building. She can draw schematic(s) in her head and have it built in the correct dimensions.
She has the Architect to thank for that skill, if it hadn't been for him she would be at a loss. Since arriving in a scary new place she has put on a front. Acts tough, grumpy, mighty, and rarely opens her true self to anyone. However, considering the circumstances of being in a new environment with new people, it is only understandable to not trust anyone around besides yourself. Though she still is a fun, silly girl to hang around, she doesn't show it in a nice way. Instead she sets pranks around the small confinements of their 'village' and laughs away. But that will change once she starts learning about the people she's constantly living with.

(If there are any edits I need to do let me know. I figured we were kidnapped an what-not and that was how we got here, so if that's not the case I'll rewrite.)​
Just to let you know; all of the gladers wake up in The Box with no memory, and arrive in the Glade shortly after. You may wanna edit out her memories, unless, of course, she's been stung by a griever.

Oh yea! lol oops, well would the memory thing erase the knowledge that my character has in the lumberjack/building category as well? Or would it just simply make me forget my other life?
It's alright. ^^ No, not necessarily. It doesn't erase their skill sets, per se. Things they'd seen and done in the past seem familiar to the Gladers, but they don't possess real memory(again, unless stung by a Griever. Even then, nobody knows if the 'memories' they recall from this are real). Did that make any sense? XD My apologies, I'm terrible at explaining things.

Reactions: Vex
Okay everyone, the roleplay is up. Click here to be directed there.

Okay everyone, the roleplay is up. Click here to be directed there.
I hope it's alright that I won't be able to respond for a few hours. I had time earlier today, but at the moment, I am studying.

I hope it's alright that I won't be able to respond for a few hours. I had time earlier today, but at the moment, I am studying.
That's perfectly fine, we all have our priorities. Feel free to join us whenever you are ready!

My posting may be a bit slow. I only went ahead and posted with Dragomira now because I won't be home till late tonight, and wanted to get it out of the way. If it's preferred, I can wait to post with her again till everyone has gotten a chance to post, and can post with max or Adelaide till then. ^^

Name: Arya
Nicknames: Ari
Spot: Runner (I think there is still one more spot?)
Personality: Ayra likes to always keep the solitude badass lone wolf kind of girl. Most of the time she can keep her get up but sometimes people crack her persona and she becomes a complete goofball.
Description: Ayra has long mid back blonde hair that she usually puts up in a braid. She is quite tall even taller than some of the boys. Her eyes are a weird crystal grey that sometimes appear white.
Extra: ~ Loves animals
~ Hates Liars and traitors
~ Loves the word shank, a bit to much
~ Secretly creates her own songs and hums them alot, but she'd never tell anyone.

Name: Arya
Nicknames: Ari
Spot: Runner (I think there is still one more spot?)
Personality: Ayra likes to always keep the solitude badass lone wolf kind of girl. Most of the time she can keep her get up but sometimes people crack her persona and she becomes a complete goofball.
Description: Ayra has long mid back blonde hair that she usually puts up in a braid. She is quite tall even taller than some of the boys. Her eyes are a weird crystal grey that sometimes appear white.
Extra: ~ Loves animals
~ Hates Liars and traitors
~ Loves the word shank, a bit to much
~ Secretly creates her own songs and hums them alot, but she'd never tell anyone.
Feel free to join us in the roleplay when you're ready. Click here to be directed there.

@Brea , should I wait for everyone to get a post in before giving another reply with Adelaide? Or should I go ahead?

@Brea , should I wait for everyone to get a post in before giving another reply with Adelaide? Or should I go ahead?
I think you should just go ahead. I don't see a point in making everyone who is online wait, ya know?

I think you should just go ahead. I don't see a point in making everyone who is online wait, ya know?
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure. I'll go post now, than. Though it may take me a while, because our internet is down which means I have to use my super slow phone.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure. I'll go post now, than. Though it may take me a while, because our internet is down which means I have to use my super slow phone.
That's okay hon, take your time ♥

Hey! I wanted to tell you that I'll be dropping Hailey. I like her, but it reminded me why I never do two characters. I just can't. If someone wants to use her, feel free to do it :)

I changed Charlie to the Keeper of Baggers, if that's okay, since we didn't have one.

I seem to have forgotten to follow the main thread so i will post as soon as possible

I changed Charlie to the Keeper of Baggers, if that's okay, since we didn't have one.
It's completely fine, I've made the change ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.