Maze of the Zodiacs {mxm}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash: "Not leaving without you so deal with it! I'll be lonely for the rest of my life if I have to!" *clings* "You big idiot!"

They are so cute.... I might die xD
Zach; *shaking his head* "Ashley! You have no idea what this place is, nor what you are talking about. So who is the idiot here?"

Zach; *shaking his head* "Ashley! You have no idea what this place is, nor what you are talking about. So who is the idiot here?"
Ash: "You are!" *hits him in the back this time* "...you are! You!" *keeps insisting it's him* "....you are..."

Ash: "You are!" *hits him in the back this time* "...you are! You!" *keeps insisting it's him* "....you are..."
Zach; "Ashley! Will you stop hitting me already?" *catching the others wrists in a strong yet gentle hold*

Zach; "Ashley! Will you stop hitting me already?" *catching the others wrists in a strong yet gentle hold*
Ash: "If you come home with me I will!" *struggles* "...I don't wanna go without you! So why do I have to?!"

Ash: "If you come home with me I will!" *struggles* "...I don't wanna go without you! So why do I have to?!"
Zach; "Because you can't stay here!" *letting his younger brother struggle, his hold only growing stronger*

Zach; "Because you can't stay here!" *letting his younger brother struggle, his hold only growing stronger*
Ash: "....That's not fair! Why can you stay then? Let go of me! I want to hit you!" *struggles more*

Ash: "....That's not fair! Why can you stay then? Let go of me! I want to hit you!" *struggles more*
Zach; *eyes narrowing for a moment* "Believe me, I never wanted to stay." *bit lower voice* "I will let you go, if you won't hit me."

Zach; *eyes narrowing for a moment* "Believe me, I never wanted to stay." *bit lower voice* "I will let you go, if you won't hit me."
Ash: "...Then I want to go home with you. Why.... why is that so bad?" *clenches fists* "...just hold onto me then..."

Ash: "...Then I want to go home with you. Why.... why is that so bad?" *clenches fists* "...just hold onto me then..."
Zach; *sighs softly* "it is not bad... It is just... not possible" *loose grip now* "If it would have been possible, don't you think I would have escaped from this maze already?"

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Zach; *sighs softly* "it is not bad... It is just... not possible" *loose grip now* "If it would have been possible, don't you think I would have escaped from this maze already?"
Ash: "...then why can't I stay too? If you're not leaving then I'm not either! You can't force me to go! I'll just be single forever! I'm fine with it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.