Maze of the Zodiacs {mxm}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the HELP page on iwaku and there you can go to: BBCodes and there you get to see how it is done! :D That's how I learned it xD
Damn..now I have to search myself... XD Thanks, love *gonna work on that starter for little prisoners now*

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Damn..now I have to search myself... XD Thanks, love *gonna work on that starter for little prisoners now*
PSH! Lazy! XD I'm lazy too though! <3 *hugs* You're welcome my love~! Oh and.... I just noticed how my Leo and your Leo looks alike xD! Maybe... we can have some fun happen in with it...? (Brothers or something?)

PSH! Lazy! XD I'm lazy too though! <3 *hugs* You're welcome my love~! Oh and.... I just noticed how my Leo and your Leo looks alike xD! Maybe... we can have some fun happen in with it...? (Brothers or something?)
IT GIVES AN ERROR WHEN I WANTS TO VIEW THE PICTURE. Now I is upset...

Sure sure. Ash will find his long lost brother backkk XD

• Love
IT GIVES AN ERROR WHEN I WANTS TO VIEW THE PICTURE. Now I is upset...

Sure sure. Ash will find his long lost brother backkk XD
TRY AND SEE IT NOW! I FIXED IT! *worked long and hard on the CS... and of course something is wrong =_=*

I don't think his older brother will be really happy to see him in there since he has been trapped ^^;

TRY AND SEE IT NOW! I FIXED IT! *worked long and hard on the CS... and of course something is wrong =_=*

I don't think his older brother will be really happy to see him in there since he has been trapped ^^;
I likes it XD I LOVES IT!!

Nope... Zacharias isn't gonna be happy seeing him XD well he is gonna be happy seeing someone he knows but not in those circumstances XD

• Love
I likes it XD I LOVES IT!!

Nope... Zacharias isn't gonna be happy seeing him XD well he is gonna be happy seeing someone he knows but not in those circumstances XD
YAY! FAMILY DRAMA! XD

Ash: "...Zach...?" *blinks* "...wha...?" *touches body* "Am I dead?" xD

YAY! FAMILY DRAMA! XD

Ash: "...Zach...?" *blinks* "...wha...?" *touches body* "Am I dead?" xD
YESSSS

Zach; "Ashley..." *surprised, delighted for a moment* "No... no... you are not suppose to be here. out of all places not here!"

YESSSS

Zach; "Ashley..." *surprised, delighted for a moment* "No... no... you are not suppose to be here. out of all places not here!"
We already love it! xD

Ash: "...Don't call me tha-" *flinches tot he sudden scold* "Wait... what do you mean? Why are you here?!"

We already love it! xD

Ash: "...Don't call me tha-" *flinches tot he sudden scold* "Wait... what do you mean? Why are you here?!"
Of course we love it already XD

Zach; "For the same reasons as you were brought here..." *running a hand through his hair as he paces around* "To find your love.. partner.. whatever"

• Love
Of course we love it already XD

Zach; "For the same reasons as you were brought here..." *running a hand through his hair as he paces around* "To find your love.. partner.. whatever"
ALL THE LOVE! xD

Ash: "...find my love...? Wait... you were gone for years! We had your funeral and everything!"

ALL THE LOVE! xD

Ash: "...find my love...? Wait... you were gone for years! We had your funeral and everything!"
Zach; "Funeral? I am not dead, you know... Just... trapped in this god damn maze"

Zach; "Funeral? I am not dead, you know... Just... trapped in this god damn maze"
Ash: "You were gone for years! What were we supposed to do?!" *hits his chest* "Y- You.... I even.... You idiot!"

He'll probably start crying while weakly hitting his chest... because cuteness <3

Ash: "You were gone for years! What were we supposed to do?!" *hits his chest* "Y- You.... I even.... You idiot!"

He'll probably start crying while weakly hitting his chest... because cuteness <3
Zach; "I... I don-" *low growl as the other hits his chest, reaching forward to simply pull the other closer* "Ashley... Listen to me! Make sure you find your love... I don't want you to be stuck in here like me"

Aaawwh so cute... I love thisssss!

• Love
Zach; "I... I don-" *low growl as the other hits his chest, reaching forward to simply pull the other closer* "Ashley... Listen to me! Make sure you find your love... I don't want you to be stuck in here like me"

Aaawwh so cute... I love thisssss!
Ash: "S- stop calling me Ashley!" *hits more* "S- stupid! Idiot! I hate you!" *doesn't mean a single word, but he's too flustered to say something nice* "...I don't want to go home without you!" *hugs*

Right? XD This is happening! <3

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Ash: "S- stop calling me Ashley!" *hits more* "S- stupid! Idiot! I hate you!" *doesn't mean a single word, but he's too flustered to say something nice* "...I don't want to go home without you!" *hugs*

Right? XD This is happening! <3
Zach; *rolling his eyes as he lets the other just hit him, until he returns the hug* "You will have to, Ash.... Mom and Dad can't lose another child" *petting the other softly* "How are Mom and Dad? Did... did mom cry?"

• Love
Zach; *rolling his eyes as he lets the other just hit him, until he returns the hug* "You will have to, Ash.... Mom and Dad can't lose another child" *petting the other softly* "How are Mom and Dad? Did... did mom cry?"
Ash: "...But that means I'm leaving without you! I'm not! I'm not leaving without you!" *hugs closer* "...she cried... dad too... me... too..." *hugs more* "...we miss you a lot..."

Ash: "...But that means I'm leaving without you! I'm not! I'm not leaving without you!" *hugs closer* "...she cried... dad too... me... too..." *hugs more* "...we miss you a lot..."
Zach; "Ash... you will have to. You can't stay here" *soft voice as he smiled sadly* "I missed you all a lot also... " *holding his arms tightly wrapped around his brother* "But at least we will have eachother for a while now... "

• Love
Zach; "Ash... you will have to. You can't stay here" *soft voice as he smiled sadly* "I missed you all a lot also... " *holding his arms tightly wrapped around his brother* "But at least we will have eachother for a while now... "
Ash: "I'm not leaving without you!" *hugs more tightly and claws a bit into his clothes to not let go* "...why can't you find someone too? So we can go home... together?"

Ash: "I'm not leaving without you!" *hugs more tightly and claws a bit into his clothes to not let go* "...why can't you find someone too? So we can go home... together?"
Zach; *smiling softly* "Because that would be unfair... to doom someone else to stay here. Besides Mom and Dad already had their closure, it would be cruel to just... turn up like nothing happened, right?"

Zach; *smiling softly* "Because that would be unfair... to doom someone else to stay here. Besides Mom and Dad already had their closure, it would be cruel to just... turn up like nothing happened, right?"
Ash: "Not leaving without you so deal with it! I'll be lonely for the rest of my life if I have to!" *clings* "You big idiot!"

They are so cute.... I might die xD

Status
Not open for further replies.