Maze of the Zodiacs {mxm}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow godddd that moment the Sphinx and Minotaur had been destined to be loverssss yet Idk something went wrong that year of so xD

I tend to have bursts of creativity that just kind of overflow.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Ow godddd that moment the Sphinx and Minotaur had been destined to be loverssss yet Idk something went wrong that year of so xD
I think you just broke the universe.

I was going to have my Minotaur kind of be like stalking his love and doing weird stalker things then just petting him one night while he sleeps whispered "My precious." over and over.

I think you just broke the universe.

I was going to have my Minotaur kind of be like stalking his love and doing weird stalker things then just petting him one night while he sleeps whispered "My precious." over and over.
Ow goddddd this hassssss to happpennnnn xD hihi /we/ broke the universe xD like ow god so perfect. See this THIS is why I love you

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Ow goddddd this hassssss to happpennnnn xD hihi /we/ broke the universe xD like ow god so perfect. See this THIS is why I love you
So it isn't because of my dashing looks and slutty characters?

Reactions: Emi
  • Love
So it isn't because of my dashing looks and slutty characters?
*looks at Quinton and Sebastian* I always thought mine are sluttier xD but yeah that toooo i just love yoi. You are amazing!

*looks at Quinton and Sebastian* I always thought mine are sluttier xD but yeah that toooo i just love yoi. You are amazing!
*looks at Daemon* Well he did kind of pump load after load and seduced someone to be his sex toy.

and thank you. I try to be amazing from time to time.

*looks at Daemon* Well he did kind of pump load after load and seduced someone to be his sex toy.

and thank you. I try to be amazing from time to time.
Hmmmhmm yush he most certainly did xD I was wondering how possessive he would be? XD

Hihi you don't have to try. You are the definition of amazing xD

Hmmmhmm yush he most certainly did xD I was wondering how possessive he would be? XD

Hihi you don't have to try. You are the definition of amazing xD
Oh he will only get more possessive over time.

And aww you're pretty damn amazing yourself. <3

What if Libra were polyamorous? Since, y'know, they have to "balance" their relationships between the two (or more).

In terms of powers, perhaps they could equalize the strength between themselves and their opponent? Say they were fighting a minotaur, it'd be pretty badass if they could take some of its strength for themselves. :3

What if Libra were polyamorous? Since, y'know, they have to "balance" their relationships between the two (or more).

In terms of powers, perhaps they could equalize the strength between themselves and their opponent? Say they were fighting a minotaur, it'd be pretty badass if they could take some of its strength for themselves. :3
Ow I love this. I absolutely adore all of this.

omg yaaaaas.

if you want brutal death by anal then sure. I mean Daemon is already committing to making Sebastian his for all eternity. XD
Why...ow whyy do I feel the need to make ex bf an Angelllll... *goes over to our ooc convo* Let's not bother other people with this...

Reactions: Claire Rose
Hey, sorry to bail but I think I'm actually going to decline. I think I have enough rps but I'm glad I read the plot, sounds like fun ^^

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.