Maze of the Zodiacs {mxm}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sorry to bail but I think I'm actually going to decline. I think I have enough rps but I'm glad I read the plot, sounds like fun ^^
No problem. Thank you very much. Would you like me to tag you once I have the thread up so you can read the complete storyline or rather not?

Nah I'm good, but thank you! ^^ Besides I'll hear all about it from Emi lol She's my roommate
Ow nice! Well If you decide to join anyway. You are always welcome ^^

Reactions: Emi
QUESTION!

Each zodiac has a certain element... do I have to follow that element for my characters power? :O

QUESTION 2:

The relationship thing! I can still have my character like someone despite being "badly compatible" or no....?

QUESTION!

Each zodiac has a certain element... do I have to follow that element for my characters power? :O

QUESTION 2:

The relationship thing! I can still have my character like someone despite being "badly compatible" or no....?
Thy shall find thy answers in the beautiful thread I made!

Though I shall answer again

Answer!
Yes and no. As for you can't give a water sign the ability of pyrokinesis. I made a little bit of a schedule which powers belong to which element. All general powers are free to take no matter what element your sign/zodiac/character has

Answer 2
Yes, only it will be more of a struggle! Like I said however compatible people are has nothing to do with love! If you want to have a low compatible pair, do it. Though I imagine they will have a lot easier fights/discussion and such than an high compatible couple

Does this answer your questions? Or do you need more?

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
Thy shall find thy answers in the beautiful thread I made!

Though I shall answer again

Answer!
Yes and no. As for you can't give a water sign the ability of pyrokinesis. I made a little bit of a schedule which powers belong to which element. All general powers are free to take no matter what element your sign/zodiac/character has

Answer 2
Yes, only it will be more of a struggle! Like I said however compatible people are has nothing to do with love! If you want to have a low compatible pair, do it. Though I imagine they will have a lot easier fights/discussion and such than an high compatible couple

Does this answer your questions? Or do you need more?
I WAS TOO LAZY TO READ IT ALL! I ADMIT IT! XD (I'm sick so give me a small break here >:T xD)

Okay... so for my Leo I can't have him have hemokinesis? (The ability to control blood) Or yes or no?

And okay! That answers most of what I was thinking of! :D I was just thinking of it... since... well you know~ I would be a bit bummed out if it was pretty much set who I had to go for after all ^^; I like my characters to be a free man! :D SCREW THE FATE! SCREW THE STARS!

I WAS TOO LAZY TO READ IT ALL! I ADMIT IT! XD (I'm sick so give me a small break here >:T xD)

Okay... so for my Leo I can't have him have hemokinesis? (The ability to control blood) Or yes or no?

And okay! That answers most of what I was thinking of! :D I was just thinking of it... since... well you know~ I would be a bit bummed out if it was pretty much set who I had to go for after all ^^; I like my characters to be a free man! :D SCREW THE FATE! SCREW THE STARS!
Hmmm depends... how much do you want it? Are you gonna kill me/hit me if you don't get it? XD

Hahah yes I know I hate that too so don't worry EVERYTHING IS OPEN!!!

• Love
Hmmm depends... how much do you want it? Are you gonna kill me/hit me if you don't get it? XD

Hahah yes I know I hate that too so don't worry EVERYTHING IS OPEN!!!
*hides frying pan* What? No... <.< >.> I wouldn't kill anyone~ >:3

YAY! XD EVERYONE IS MINE! Jk jk jk xD

*hides frying pan* What? No... <.< >.> I wouldn't kill anyone~ >:3

YAY! XD EVERYONE IS MINE! Jk jk jk xD
Hihihi My poor Felix XD

Anyway I shall be a lovely lady and grant you Hemokinesis... FOR THIS ONE TIME.. because I love you XD

• Love
Hihihi My poor Felix XD

Anyway I shall be a lovely lady and grant you Hemokinesis... FOR THIS ONE TIME.. because I love you XD
THANK YOU! LOVES LOVES LOVES! *hugs* <3!

I will have to go and work on my character now! I'll just go and drown myself in coughing medicine first! :D

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
THANK YOU! LOVES LOVES LOVES! *hugs* <3!

I will have to go and work on my character now! I'll just go and drown myself in coughing medicine first! :D
No problem :P *hugs back* Just don't rape my little Felix

• Love
Well my Lion is nice so don't worry! xD I like how we have two lions there too~! Lion on lion fight! XD
Yushhhh though my Leo will probably only come later in the play, I don't know yet XD

Also question; do you have any idea how to do the fancy border thingy around your text?

Muhhh, all the personality types I wanted to play are taken. ;-; A lot of the RPs I signed up for but thought died are springing back to life suddenly too...I think I'm gonna have to back out. Sorry ; - ;

Yushhhh though my Leo will probably only come later in the play, I don't know yet XD

Also question; do you have any idea how to do the fancy border thingy around your text?
You mean the one I have done for Leo in the other RP? (Too many Leos >.<)

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.