Maybe Not Happily Ever After (Ethan/+ Momo +)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got into the bedroom and he suddenly felt very uncomfortable. He had to undress infront of Aiko. He walked to the right side of the bed and slowly took of his jacket and then unbuttoned his shirt. He hoped Aiko wasn't looking. He had planned on having a real wedding night but he didn't want it now. He didn't want to lose his virginity.

When he walked in, he could feel the awkward air coming from Akemi, which drew his attention, but he smiled apologetically, even blushed a little. Looking away to the closet, there wasn't exactly anything interesting in there, but he knew the other was uncomfortable, so it wouldn't help to stare. And complete silence wouldn't help much either, staring up at the ceiling and facing away from Akemi, he quietly questioned.
"S-So... um.... Just breaking the ice... But what kind of sleeper are you? Like, the hugger, body pillow...............wild kicking sleeper.." He grumbled the last part, remembering how his brother would randomly kick and hit him in the face with his wild sleeping style. He'd normally lose his patience and kick him off the bed, but laugh about it afterwards. He was a bit of a clinger, or the one who curled up in a ball when he slept. Sometimes it would change.

"uhm, I fall asleep on my stomach and wake up on my back. That is what the maids told me but I don't know further. I've never shared my bed with anyone" he put on his pyjamas and sat on the edge. "I'm finished" he said softly, suddenly feeling shy. He was never shy, untill now

"Hmm" He thought for a moment, he never slept with anyone like that. "Sometimes I kind of.....hug ... in my sleep... Or I curl up next to them." Shrugging shyly as he moved and sat on the other side of the bed. It was kind of cute to see the other acting shy, he even laughed a small bit .

"We... don't have to do anything.... 'could just sleep."

Akemi looked at him and nodded. "my uncle is marries to a man. He was married to a woman before but she couldn't give birth. He decided to marry a man instead so that his money would still be safe. He told me that man on man is not weird, that our bodies can do it... But I am not nervous about that, I would be just as nervous if you would-be a girl"

Aiko nodded in thought, to be honest, the thought of sex made him a bit nervous. But with someone he could be comfortable with, it didn't seem terribly bad. "So, what are you nervous about then...? " Sitting on the bed, he made himself comfortable, pulling the blankets over his legs, but sitting up.

"that I.. Can't perform that good. I don'tknow." he got under the blankets and on his side towards him. "uncle told me that I should be the leading one, I am Prince after all." he shrugged. "I am just scared I do something wrong or hurt that person" he couldn't get himself to say you.

"Well you'll never know until you try." He sunk deeper into the bed, blankets up to his chin. " I thought about it too sometimes. "

This was more a conversation between two teenage boys then between lovers, but that didn't matter. "how do you imagine it?" Akemi asked shyly, not sure what to think

"How did you imagine it?"

"Me?" Aiko eyes grew round at the question, his cheeks reddening before chuckling shyly, glancing away. "W-Well.... I didn't think it would be bad.. I actually think it would be rather nice... Just from my imagination... Unless you mean like.... in detail.."

Akemi shook his head. "you don't have to tell me in detail" he swallowed thickly. "we will get there one day" he muttered and rolled on his stomach. "we should sleep" he mumbled and hugged the pillow. "mother will be visiting tomorrow"

Aiko relaxed a bit, sinking up to his nose in his blankets, "Okay... will... Mine be coming too..? "

Akemi shrugged. "I don't know" he closed his eyes and. Started to relax. Aiko wasn't as bad as he expected, not bad at all. But, was he seeing him as a lover? He didn't know that yet.

Aiko also began to relax, and somehow easily drifted off to sleep.

WHen he woke up though, he noticed a nice scent, natural too. His eyes slowly parting open to the morning light, warm, and rather comfortable in his position. But once he fully awoke and noticed where he was, or low he was sleeping. Aiko found himself clinging snugly to Akemi who seemed to still be asleep. His cheeks deepened in pink, slowly sliding himself off of the man and back to his space on the left side of the bed, laying there in shock.

' Oh shit... please tell me he wasn't awake when I started clinging...'

He didn't lay and wait to find out, leaning over the bed and squinting his eyes to the clock on the wall, it was actually rather early. Aiko glanced back at Akemi, thinking he should get a head start and allow the man to rest some more, but not to where he would be unprepared.

~~

Leaving the bathroom from his morning shower, he peeked out with the towel wrapped around himself and his hair to see if his husband was awake.

Akemi has slept great, not knowing Aiko had been snuggling up to him. And when he woke up, his husband was gone. He heard the shower running and one plus one made two. He rang the servant bell and then laid back down into the soft mess of pillows and blankets. He saw the door opening and looked at Aiko. "goodmorning" he said with a sleepy voice

"Good Morning, I decided to let you sleep some more. I woke up a bit too early, but had a nice rest. "

Smiling softly, he stepped out, going through the dresser and grabbing some house clothes, then pulling out some clothes to wear for when Akemi's mother comes, and maybe his. Looking back and forth between the bathroom and Akemi, Aiko wondered if he should just turn away and change or go back to the bathroom and change.

"gosh I have a brother, get dressed" he chuckled and a maid walked in. "you rang milord?" she asked. "can I get breakfast in bed?" Akemi asked and she nodded, bowed and left. Akemi leaned back and sighed. "I don't want to get out yet" he whined

He couldn't help but laugh at the comment, a bit relieved that Akemi saw no problem with him getting dressed in the room or there wouldn't been a slightly awkward air. He dropped the towel that held his hair, then later the towel that rested at his hips before replacing them with underwear.
Aiko's whole form was slim, not skinny, but just slim, and even had could his youngest sister would call 'boy-curves'.

"Pfftt, you're gonna have to get up some time..~"

Akemi couldn't help but stare at his husband figure. He was so handsome. He swallowed thickly and looked away. He was still a bit embarrassed about him finding Aiko atrecrive, but he did, and he should. It was his duty to the country to love him, so why blush when he did?

He turned around nice fully dressed, but just something comfortable to wear before Akemi or both of their mothers came to visit.
"Hey? Your face is a bit pink, you okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.