Maybe Not Happily Ever After (Ethan/+ Momo +)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"can you give me a slight kiss" he asked blushing even more. "I just want to know what it feels like" he added lying. He looked hopeful and then looked away. "sorry that was a stupid request"

Aiko wasn't all ready for the request, it wasn't that he didn't want to, but just he didn't expect it. And the thought definitely brought a deep shade of pink to his cheeks. "....Well..." The words slowly fell out of his mouth, but he couldn't exactly finish his sentence, he didn't know what else to say but nonetheless walked over towards his husband. One hand and one knee on the bed to balance himself as he leaned over. " I wouldn't call it stupid, we're married. So-well... I mean. We could start somewhere."
He was pretty cute all embarrassed and blushing about some things, much better than before where all he got were glares from the man.

'But geez, could he be any more random~' he mentally teased his husband, eyes glinting a bit at his amusement, smiling ever so slightly.

"Aiko!" he whined, cheeks pink. "are you going to kiss me or not" he mumbled. He didn't like the way his husband looked at him, teasing him. He pouted, something that he hadn't done since he was little. "please" he looked over the others face... It was beautiful. His hair hanged down in still moist locks, his eyes sparkling and his pink lips curled up in a smile. Nobody should be allowed to be so beautiful!

He laughed a bit, unable to really hold it in with the whining and pout he got from his husband, "Alright, Alright~ " Readying himself, and deciding not to further tease or embarrass the man with his own amused face. Aiko moved in, cheeks starting to redden again and a hand moving to gently cup Akemi's face. He remembered that it was best to close his eyes, but he didn't exactly close them all the way until their lips touched in warm and gentle kiss.

Akemi closed them out of instinct and smiled into it. It felt really good and different then he imagined! Aiko's lips felt incredibly soft and he wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He didn't want those soft lips to leave him alone.

He didn't expect Akemi to pull him closer in, eyes peeking open at his husbands face before closing them again, seeming a bit more shy, but also a bit glad that the other enjoyed his kisses so much. One after the other, slow and sweet. He scooted himself a bit more closer to his husband.

Akemi pulled back panting a bit and smiled widely "that was... Amazing" he whispered and sat up a bit "I dint think I hate this arrangement at all" he said softly and held his hand. He couldn't get the smile off his face

Aiko was also a bit out of breath, nodding with a shy smile at the others comment, but the next one really caught him off guard, looking rather shocked before slowly smiling, and then laughing. More from the joy that the other was so happy, and just...
The last bit of Akemi's words just made his day, he gently squeezed the hand, cheeks bright but also still smiling. "I... feel the same way. "

The maid walked in right that moment with Akemi's breakfast and smiled, putting it down on the bed side table "goodmorning milords." she said bowing. "goodmorning Emma" Akemi said happily

"Good Morning." Aiko smiled at the maid, glancing back over to Akemi with a shy smile.

She left the room and then Akemi kept his look on Aiko. "you're pretty" he said softly, blushing. He brushed some blonde hair behind his ear and his green eyes twinkled. He felt happy, something he hadn't in a long time.
His childhood had been nice, just him and his brother playing in the halls of the palace and the big gardens. But then Fikaru got older and he was suddenly the air of the throne, needing to do serious things, leaving Akemi to play alone with his little sister.

Aiko also wasn't expecting such a comment, but smiled otherwise. "And you're very handsome...~" A light chuckle coming from him before nudging and gently pinching the other's blushing cheeks, his own deep red.

"Now eat~ "

Akemi smiled and nodded, getting the plate will al the breakfast delights on it and started eating slowly, bite by bite. He loves the food, don't get him wrong, he just wasn't so hungry after the happening with Aiko. He kept giving the other small looks. Funny how he barely knew the man yesterday and it now felt as if they had been friends forever.

Aiko felt more at ease with the man, and to be honest, that was his first kiss. His lips still tingled with the sensation, forcing himself to raise a thumb and rub over his lips in thought. He wanted another kiss, glancing back over to Akemi who seemed to be eating slowly, and daydreaming, he didn't want to interrupt him from eating, or distract him. But either way, he leaned in and planted a little kiss on his cheek before looking away, his ears visible and glowing red.

"You're eating so slow... Hurry so you can shower and our day can go on..~"

Akemi blushed and nodded, eating a bit faster. Why did Aiko hurry? They had all the time in the world! He finished and stood up, going for the bathroom. He changed inside, still not wanting to show his naked appearance to Aiko. He showered quickly, only washing himself, before going out

Aiko watched as the other ate a bit faster, arms crossed and leaning a bit on one leg. There was a faint smile on his lips, and when Akemi left to shower, he stood there in thought. Wondering about what this marriage will be like, but before his thoughts could actually form the maid came back to pick up Akemi's mostly eaten plate, before giving Aiko a nother plate full of food.

"I know you said that you weren't hungry, but still, could you still eat at least a little bit my lord?"
He didn't want to argue, too good in a mood, good enough that his stomach growled on sight, causing him to blush and laugh some. " Alright, you got me. I'll eat."

Once Akemi stepped out, Aiko was mostly if not already done with breakfast. And a tad disappointed in seeing clothes, he was curious over what his husband looked like, but wasn't going to show it. He simply smiled.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

Akemi smiled at Aiko. "we could explore the house and gardens, maybe riding the horses" he shrugged. He didn't know what the other enjoyed doing in his free time. "we have a lot of time before our mother's visit you know." he walked to the closet and started already picking out clothes for when they would.

"well, yeah, but today i'm rather restless, I'm not sure why..." He chuckled softly, tossing his hair behind his shoulder.

He turned towards his husband and smiled. "What do you wanna do today?"he asked wrapping his arms around his waist

Status
Not open for further replies.