Maybe Love Will Blind Em?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"S-Shut up!" She whined, before tugging on her coat and grabbing her bag- shaped like a cat, appropriately. "I'm heading out, okay? Pick me up at 5, alright?"

"Alright I will, have. A good day baby cakes." He smirked winking at her. And at work, her close friend Sofia was waiting for her to arrive, huffing as she texted her. Sofia and Barbie were basically the same people. They both loved cats, and they both into the same things.1644186.jpg

Pushing up the glasses she almost exclusively wore at work, she practically tackled Sofia from behind. "Oi, jeez. Calm down, will ya? I'm here."

Blinking those honey brown eyes, she turned to looked at her with a huff. "I thought you were going to be late again!"

"Put some confidence in me." She scolded, shaking her head with a huff. "Honestly... At least I'm here, hm?"

"Come on, before we get in trouble." She mumbled, going to hold her hand tightly. "So how's Houdini? He's such a fat lazy cat." She giggle.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"He isn't lazy, he's just... He tires easily, a d he isn't fat, hes just a tad bit overweight."

"He's fat." She giggled squeezing her hand. "So...How's everything with Colby?" She asked, looking at her. "Are you guys still going on with the wedding?"

""Mm... Its been alright. I mean... I wish something happened more exciting between us, but..."

"No, not the wedding- I want us to do something exciting, you know? Like... go on an adventure?"

"I-I dunno..." She admitted, her eyes wandering off in thought. "I'd like to do some things too, but Colby is super against it."

"No, no... He's stubborn, Sof. If I ever wanted to do something like a threeway, he'd immediately say no."

"Ooh, I didn't know you were like that." She giggled tucking her hair behind her ear. "Well, maybe he's selfish."

"I-I mean..." She stammered, laughing awkwardly. "I'm not WEIRD."

"Shh! Aha... I just really like sex, thats not weird..."

Status
Not open for further replies.