Maybe Love Will Blind Em?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It... It's good for you, okay?" She squeaked, cheeks burning red in embarrassment. "U-Ugh, forget what I said, okay?"

The day ended in exhaustion, the constant running around to collect data and the stress of keeping everything under control causing her to practicslly collapse in exhaustion into Colby's car. "... Hey..."

"Mm... I just need a nice bubble bath and some nice music and I think I might be a bit better." She admitted, her eyes fluttering closed. "I want to sleep, honestly... "

"I'm stressed! You.... You don't know how hard it is, you know?"

"Why? I'm right here!" She laughed, though it was a tad bit strained. "Jeez... Sometimes I wonder if life is worth living, is that weird?"

"Well, in a way it makes sense, but it still makes sense." He answered as he drove home.

Dropping her coat and bag onto the couch, she wandered to the bathroom to run her hands through her hair before wandering to the other's side for a kiss. "Enough about me, hm? How was your day?"

"Well, boring. I haven't been doing anything." He yawned, and kissed her with a purr.

"That's not healthy, babe..." She murmured, resting her hands on his broad shoulders absently. "What about that conference?"

"That's not much, they were just setting up the morning show we'll be going on tomorrow."

"I'm taking tomorrow off, lucky for you." He whispered, before moving for a gentle kiss once again. "I love you, you know. I'm... I'm sorry that I've been bummed out lately."

"I've been bummed to...But when our little Belle gets here, I'm sure that would all changed."

"And if it doesn't?" She frowned, her hand tracing his cheek carefully

"It will, no need to worry so much, Barbie." He smiled. "Belle is will finally be here next month on the tenth. Aren't you excited?"

"I'm more nervous than excited, to be honest." She admitted with a nervous laugh.

"You'll make a beautiful mom, trust me." He smiled, and leaned in to kiss her. The next month, the girl went into labor. This was probably the first time Barbie met the woman. She looked as though she could be related to Barbie. Like a sister. Colby wasn't kidding when he said he made sure the woman looked just like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.