Masters Little Pet

She nodded her head, , turning the curling iron off and then letting her hair cool, before she stood up. She took off her towel and got dressed in the nightie.

Stepping out of the shower, he placed a towel around his waist as he dried his hair with another one. Throwing on a pair of boxers and slicking his back with gel, he laid down on the bed, one arm resting behind his head, the other resting on muscular torso.

She knocked on his door, always asking before she came in since she didn't want to be rude.

"Come in, it's alright. I'm just waiting on you." he said from behind the closed her.

She opened the door, walking into the room. She wore the nightie, only panties on underneath the sheer nightie. It was something he had never seen, it was brand new.

He saw her enter from the corner of his eye, turning to face her his jaw dropped. "Juliee where on earth did you get this" getting out of bed to examine her as he circled around. As he circled he started to fondle her breasts and clit.

"I bought it... the other day," she murmured softly, letting out a gasp when he began touching her. She shivered as he touched her.

"It's beautiful, you look stunning in it." He felt her shiver, "Just relax, and breathe." as he continued to touch her. As he touched his member started to throb. A few minutes her lead her over to the bed, "Let's see how good you are with oral." he pulled his member out and laid back. Good thing he always stays shaven.

She shivered still but relaxed and nodded her head, getting on her knees in front of him. She used her hand at first, leaning down and lapping at the head of his member.

He let out a shiver it felt as if she's done this before. Her touch on his member was perfect, closing his eyes he let out a moan. His hand stroking her hair as he she pleasured him.

She had watched some videos and tried to copy what she had seen. She moved her lips and opened up, to let his member into her mouth, letting member settle on top of her tongue, moving it as she closed her lips a bit and began moving her head up and down.

He sighed in pleasure, "Look at me." he said softly picking her chin up and pulling her in to sit on him, wanting to kiss her passionately.

She followed his pull and pulled off, sitting on his lap and looking at him a moment before she kissed him.

Looking into her eyes he smiled and kissed her. As he kissed her he started to rub her clit till she was wet, "You're really good at oral. You're catching on fast. I just feel as if hurting you is the right way to go with the training. I rather take things slow with you. What do you think?" he said softly.

She blushed and kissed him back. "Thank you... I watched some... videos to learn..." she said softly, moaning as he began playing with her. She looked at him and nodded her head. "Master may I just ask something of you?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Well, they're paying off. You can ask me anything, you know that." kissing her again but this time playing with her breasts.

She nodded her head. "I... I don't want to be shared... Can you please not share me with anyone else? I will do anything you ask of me, just not... not that..." she said softly, after he kissed her, looking down and away.

He held her close to him, "If that is you wish I won't share you with anyone. I promise. Hey, hey, no need to look away okay. I promise not to share you." lifting her chin to look her in the eyes. "Oh my sweet come here." he held her close to him before he kissed her again. "Would like me to be inside of you?"

She visibly relaxed as he told her he wouldn't share her. She kissed him back when he kissed her and she shivered. She nodded her head when he asked her if she wanted him inside her.

He laid her gently on her back and took off her panties, spreading her legs just enough he licked her before sliding himself inside of her. Aligning himself he gently inserted his member and started to go in and out, but slow.