Masters Little Pet

She didn't say anything, looking at her lap. She wanted to stay angry at him.... well not angry, but at least annoyed but it went away with him saying sorry. She still felt hurt but she wasn't as upset as she was before.

There was now just silence between them until they got home. Once he parked the car, he got out and opened the door for her. "I'll be in the study if you need me." letting her have her own space.

She went to her bedroom and went to shower. She took her time, relaxing in the shower, getting out after a little while. She dried off, brushing her teeth and then her hair. She then got dressed in just a pair of panties and a over sized shirt. She went to her bed, cleaning up the books and putting them on her desk. She then took out her diary and began writting about her day and how she felt.

Vance was doing some more work in his study before going to bed. He was in there for a good while but soon started to fall asleep at the computer. Saving the work, shutting down, and closing up the house he quickly took a shower and got ready for bed. "Juliee?" knocking her door to say good night. He was shirtless and had pajama pants on and his hair was wet.

She had fallen asleep, her diary open to the page she had been writing on. She made a soft snore from inside but she didn't move around to put the blanket back over here.

He heard her soft snore and gently opened the door. Walking over to her bed, he closed her diary, not reading it and placed it on her bed side along with the pen and pulled the covers over her. "Happy birthday and sweet dreams." he said in a soft whisper and kissed her forehead gently. Stepping out of the room and closing her door gently again, he made his way down the hall to his room. Once inside he crawled into bed and instantly fell asleep.

She murmured something in her sleep and cuddled into her pillows more. She smiled when he pulled the blanket up and over her to keep her warm.

He slept peacefully thinking about his life.

In the morning, Juliee was in the kitchen and set the coffee pot to run to make him coffee while she boiled tea and make her usual cup. She also made a god breakfast, eggs, bacon and french toast. She set the table for him and poured him a glass of juice and his coffee.

Vance smelt the food and came downstairs in pants and a robe. "Good morning." his hair was a mess and some strands were sticking to his face. He was still groggy but it looked delicious. "How'd you sleep?"

She smiled at him, wearing shorts and the shirt she fell asleep in. "Good morning," she said softly, serving him the eggs and bacon, the french toast just about done. "I slept well, and you?" she asked politely.

" Slept okay, stayed up most of the night working. The smell of breakfast woke me up." he said after swallowing the first bite.

She looked at him and sighed. "I'm sorry for waking you up," she said softly.

"No don't be sorry, I'm glad you did. I need more work done anyway. Plus, I was thinking about doing about training you some more." giving her a warm smile.

She nodded her head then, having turned away and blushing at his words. She set the plate of french toast down and then sat down, serving herself and beginning to eat.

"Delicious as always, Thank you. After we're done eating, I'll clean up and you can get ready for training." leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

She nodded her head and the kiss on her cheek made her blush.

After he had finished eating he stood to stand behind her chair, leaning in he whispered in ear, "Put on something tempting and meet me in my room. I'll be up there shortly."

Finishing up the kitchen as she got ready. Vance came upstairs and saw her curling her hair, "Almost done, my sweet?" he said softly.