Masters Little Pet

Once she got out she walked to the bathroom and once inside, she looked in all the stalls and she went to the farthest one from the door and she began using the toilet, tears sliding down her face. She just let go and she pulled her hands up to her mouth letting out a soft muffled sob as she leaned against the wall. She stayed like that for far longer then she wanted to but after a while, she forced herself to stop crying and she cleaned herself before she pulled her panties back on and then went into the sink area, washing her hands and cleaning up her face, reapplying a bit of makeup although her eyes were still red and her face was slightly puffy. She waited a little bit until her face wasn't as puffy before she came out and went back to the table. It still looked like she had been crying, at least to someone who would know her well enough to notice.

Vance noticed that she was gone for a long time as well, but he gave her space until she came back to the table. When he saw her returning a smile grew on his face. Once she was sitting with them again, "Is everything okay, Juliee? You were crying weren't you?" noticing the puffiness and redness. He pulled her close to him and whispered, "You don't have to be shared between me and Alexander. You and I could just continue the training together okay?" giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She wished he hadn't said anything about her crying but she leaned into him as he hugged her. She just smiled and said it was nothing that she was okay. When he said that he didn't have to share her she relaxed slightly. She wanted blush when he kissed her cheek. She hated it when he did this. When he played with her emotions like this. It hurt her and he knew it. He should have known she hadn't wanted to be shared.

"We'll talk more about it privately." he said rubbing her shoulder comfortingly. "Oh good, food's here." said Vance noticing the waiter coming over to their table.

She nodded her head and sat up, smiling to the waiter as he set the food down for all them. She smiled and began eating, taking small bites. She looked calm even though on the inside she was so annoyed at him.

Vance sensed her annoyance by the look in her eyes, "Did I say or do something wrong?" he whispered softly.

She didn't say anything to him. Just continuing to eat. She was glad that Alexander began asking what she wanted to go to school for.

Vance just gave up on communicating with her for the time being so that her and Alexander could have a conversation. He felt as if he was ruining her birthday.

She stayed quit after a little while, just eating softly.

Vance and Alexander but occasionally would share a conversation with their eyes.

She finished eating and smiled up at them, letting them do what they wanted in the silence.

Vance had his fill and leaned back in the chair outstretching his arms incase Juliee wanted to be close to him.

Juliee was closer to Vance then she was to Alexander, but she did not lean into him like she normally would have. she stayed like she was, sipping her water.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked Juliee as he signaled for the check. "Alexander will I see you tomorrow?" noticing how tired he was.

She nodded her head. She wanted to go home, shower and then go to bed. She didn't want to deal with anything. Alexander nodded his head in response to Vance's question.

Once the food was paid for and goodbyes were said, Vance led Juliee to the car, and drove home.

She said goodbye and when she got in the car, she put on her seat belt and sighed softly to herself.

He heard her sigh and rubbed her shoulder, right now silence was the only form of communication. Vance still sensed that she was annoyed with him.

She wanted to shy away from his touch. He didn't know that the annoyance was actually hurt and she didn't like it when he played with her emotions.

"I'm sorry." he said with a heartfelt apology and moved his hand away from her.