Masters Little Pet

Juliee smiled and got back onto Snow's back, letting her trot into the water, splashing happily.

"Hey there" noticing the two of them. "Water's nice today." Alexander also came up to them.

She smiled and nodded her head to Alexander, smiling.

He came up to them full speed and somehow managed to splash Vance. It was between the two of them trying to get the other soaked first.

She laughed happily, moving out of the way of the water smiling happily.

The guys tried to push the other off, it was a game they had.

She giggled and watched them wrestle while riding.

Vance almost fell off but always got back up.

She smiled to him and kept watching them still.

He smiled back at her and managed to get Alexander to lose.

She watched them, giggling still as Alexander fell into the water.

"Hey no fair, Uncle!" he called out. His horse was trying to help him. "I'm alright." comforting the horse as he got back on.

"You need to be faster Alexander," she commented softly, smiling happily.

"Don't make you push off Snow." he said jokingly. "I just know his weak spot." Vance said gloating.

"Just try, you'll have to catch me first," she said smiling before snow took off running along the beach and splashing in the water.

Alexander went after her. Vance and Ace stayed still watching the two of them have at it. He started laughing.

Juliee went off with snow, wrestling with Alexander when he got to her.

"Get him, Juliee." Vance called out and Ace whinnied in agreement. He petted him watching Juliee and Alexander have fun.

Juliee was stronger and faster then she looked and after a little while had Alexander off the horse and into the water.

"Really?!" getting back up on his horse laughing. "Good one Juliee!" Vance called out to her laughing hysterically. "This is messed up, first my own Uncle and now you." he shook his head in disappointment but still had a smile on his face "Just goes to show how weak I am."