Masters Little Pet

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Juliee smiled to herself and trotted up to the other two men and waited with them. She had left her jacket in the stables since the sun was shining bright and giving her skin a nice warmth. She smiled to herself, sitting up in the saddle like she always did. She had let her hair loose and it flowed down her back and tickled her lower back a bit as snow walked up to the other horses.

Vance smiled back at her, "Where to this time?" as he reached over and petted Snow a little bit. Vance's horse, Ace gave Snow a little nudge acknowledging her presence. Ace and Snow we're brother and sister and always shared a bond.

She shrugged. "Maybe down to the old stables and to the coast?" she suggested. It was her favorite route to take since the old stables was were Snow and Ace were born.

"Alright, we haven't taken that route in a long time."

She smiled happily and nodded her head. "Is that alright with you Alexander?" she asked softly. She was always courteous of everyone, it was something many tried to exploit.

"That's fine with me." he said giving her a soft smile.

She smiled and put on her helmet, the one she kept here and she smiled to herself grabbing the reigns and when she did, Snow took off galloping. She let out a loud laugh as the white mare took off, following the path that Juliee hinted to. She loved horse back riding, more then a lot of other hobbies she had.

Vance and Alexander followed her. "It's so nice out today, I'm glad we did this."

"Me too, I forgot how fun horseback riding can be." remarked Alexander

She smiled to herself, letting her hair flow and whip behind her. She let out happy laughs, since Snow was going a little fast so she couldn't hear them talking.

Vance and Alexander we're talking about the lastest football scores. "Be careful Juliee, you're going a little too fast." said Vance noticing her get a bit too far ahead.

She looked back and nodded her head, pulling the reigns slightly, snow slowing down a bit.

Vance and Alexander caught up to her, "I don't want you hurting yourself."

"I know... I just got a bit carried away is all. Snow and I were just having a bit of fun, right girl?" she said, patting the mares neck gently and receiving a whinny from the white steed. She smiled happily though. Looking more relaxed then she had for weeks now.

Vance smiled at her and gave Snow some affection. He too was feeling less stressed out about work and life. "I can see the stables and coast from here."

Juliee smiled happily and looked out over to the coast. She looked to Vance smiling happily.

"Race you there." and started a gallop to the stables.

She smiled and she moved the rigns a little, snow already knowing and racing off towards the stables. She laughed out loudly loving the wind in her hair and her face.

Vance was already a few feet ahead of her, also laughing loudly. His hair was blowing in the wind and every so often he would look back at her.

She was catching up to him, until she was neck and neck with him as the horse's rode.

"Getting better." he said and pushed Ace to move ahead.