Masters Little Pet

She smiled and Snow whinnied and pushed herself as well, pushing ahead of Ace.

Ace whinnied as well but was falling behind but soon caught up to her. Alexander was just trotting behind them smiling and laughing at what was happening.

Snow whinnied loudly and Juliee laughed loudly letting Snow run wild to the stables. They both got there at the same time, Juliee was all smiling and laughs while snow was huffing from the speed with which she ran. "You got faster Snow," she complimented softly.

Vance heard compliment, "Nice job. She really has." getting off of Ace to give him water. "Wow the stables are turning into ruins, mother nature is taking over." noticing the bush and trees taking over.

She looked around climbing off Snow. She smiled and petted her horse, giving her water and such. She looked around and sighed softly. "I wish they would at least maintain it so it doesn't fall apart," she said softly, more to herself then anything.

Again he heard her comment, "I'll talk to Mark and see if you and I could spruce it up. What do you think?"

She looked up at Vance with excitement. "That sounds amazing," she said softly to him.

He smiled back at her "I know this place means alot to you since this is where you chose Snow to be yours."

She smiled happily and nodded her head, walking over to him and hugging him. "Thank you, master," she said softly up at him.

"Anything for you my pet." hugging her back "I just want you happy."

She smiled up at him and hugged him still pulling back just as Alexander was getting closer. She hadn't noticed at all but she just smiled.

"Training tonight?" he whispered in her ear before Alexander came up to them completely. "Let's scope the place out."

She blushed and nodded her head up to Vance before she turned and calmed herself down looking over at Alexander. "Okay," she said softly.

Vance noticed whenever he asked her about training she would blush. His guess was that she was enjoying it.

She began walking around, Snow following her and walking with Juliee down the coast. She smiled taking off her shoes to walk barefoot on the sand.

Vance and Alexander followed her doing the same thing.

She smiled to herself, walking along the beach, Snow next to her.

Ace kept on nudging Vance towards the water. "Alright you win." He mounted Ace and went into the water.

Snow whinnied and watched Ace, Juliee doing the same.

He heard Snow and turned around motioning them to join him.