MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Takumi landed on the ground smoothly. "Why does everyone here think that they've all go it figured out?" Takumi mused, pulling out the Faiz Phone and turning back to normal. He picked up his gear and walked out of the arena. The medical team put Kagawa on a stretcher and hauled him away.

"The winner is Faiz! this brings us down to our star contestants, Ryuki, Knight, Faiz, Kuuga, and Diend. And I have just been informed that the next battle will be a free-for-all with the remaining Riders! this means that the last Rider standing will get to face Ryuga, and then Odin. Riders, please prepare yourselves for the finale!" the announcer exclaimed.

Upon hearing the announcement, Kaito waited for everyone to return to their waiting room before using the rider passes to communicate with Takumi and Yusuke. Apparently part of components were made from a communication device. "Takumi, Yusuke... I am gonna need you to forfeit the free for all match. I don't know to what extent they are involved in this but the rider hunters have already made their way here. I have a feeling they might try something soon. Its pointless for all of us to exhaust ourselves, leaving ourselves exposed. I'll fight the remaining riders myself while both of you keep your eyes out for anything suspicious. I have instructed my crew to back us up if needed. So whadaya say? " Kaito had hoped that his comrades were willing to trust him with this plan. To a certain extent he was telling the truth, but the main reason he wanted the two out of the next match was to conserve his own resources and energy. He patiently waited for this response.

"The Rider Hunters have been involved from the beginning, Kaito." Takumi pointed out. "I don't think there's been any doubt about that. I think I'm going to decline, though. I'm not scared of dying and I don't see any reason why we can't continue on as is."

Takumi was suspicious of Kaito. He thought back to Zolda's words. "Besides, unlike the Advent Riders, we don't lose our gear when we lose. So the stakes are much less for us. By that logic, it doesn't matter who wins, as long as it's us or Shinji." He concluded.

"I agree with Takumi, more or less. Plus we gotta get Tiger's deck back, and I want to see that though to the end. So let's fight fair and square. See you, Kaito." The two then focused on getting ready for the finale.

Kaito was somewhat impressed by the duo answer but at the sametime felt that they were undermining a tactical aspect of the situation. "Takumi, with all due respect, no being afraid of death doesn't make you invulnerable. If you die here who's gonna be go back to your world and protect the people there?" Kaito questioned with an annoyed tone. "Godai, we can sort the other matters later, right now I need you guys to be reasonable. Both of you are putting our entire mission in jeopardy with this act of yours." Kaito berated them both with a more serious tone. "I hope this does not lead to a situation where I am forced to leave without you two." Kaito concluded as he closed the communications. He had hoped that they would change their mind in the last minute, but he felt that it was unlikely to happen. Nonetheless he was prepared for such a situation as he brought in the specific cards needed. Though he had hoped that he would be able to save them for another occasion. After a while, Kaito enters the arena in his rider form, waiting for the match to start.

Last edited:
Takumi, Yusuke and Shinji entered the ring. "We meet again, Ren." Shinji said, nodding to him. "A five man free for all..this will be interesting." Takumi remarked.

Ryuga made his entrance, coming out of a reflective surface. "Welcome, Riders. You have been selected for this type of battle because you are the best out of all who has entered. Fight for your lives, and earn the right to challenge me. Defeat me, and then you can fight Odin, the ultimate warrior." Ryuga explained.

Ryuga turned his head to Shinji. "Hmph." Shinji faced him. "Shinichi, I.." Ryuga turned around. "You can begin now." the buzzer bleated, and Ryuga left back into the surface he came out of.

Takumi, Yusuke, and Shinji all adopted fighting stances.

Ren slotted a card and began charging towards Shinji with sword in hand. "Guard vent" The bat cape materializes on his back as he assaulted the red rider with a few slashes and thrusts using his darkvisor. "You made that a tie on purpose didnt you?" The bat rider questioned angrily. "I don't need your pity!" He shouted while giving Ryuki a good kick. He briefly retreated into the mirror world and cameback out riding a rideshooter. Ren intended to use the motorcycle to ram ryuki into a reflective surface where they can fight one on one without being disturbed by the other riders.

Kaito shifted his attention to the two riders, Faiz and Kuuga. "Dont hold it against me for whatever happens next, you have only yourselves to blame." he slotted three cards into the Diend driver and pulled the trigger, summoning the riders he had selected beforehand. "KAMEN RIDE: MACH, IXA, WIZARD." Multicolored rider images danced around Kaito before combining, solidifying the presence of three riders. "Please return that life to God' Ixa spoke as he pointed his gun at Faiz. "Its show time!" Wizard exclaimed excitedly while facing Kuuga. "Hmm what an oddly familiar situation" Kaito said to himself. "Tracking... terminating... both done at Mach speed! Kamen Rider... Mach!" the motorcycle rider announce proudly, temporarily drawing attention from other riders.

"Never thought I'd find someone more annoying than momotaros... Attack!" Kaito barked towards his riders prompting them to move towards their designated target. With the ZeninShooter at hand, Mach hits his Boost Igniter four times, greatly enhancing his speed. He closes the distance on Takumi and begins to perform mutiple slashing motions using his ZeninShooter wheel, running it across him multiple times. Meanwhile, Ixa begins laying down covering fire on Takumi, making it difficult for him to respond to Mach's attacks.

The last summoned Wizard uses readies one of his rings alongside his master, Diend. Kaito slots a card while Wizards scans one of his rings for a combination attack. "ATTACK RIDE: BLAST" "LIGHT! PLEASE" The wizard driver announced before a blinding light is produced in front of Kuuga. The multiple cyan energy bolts, home in on Kuuga's body, bending and curving to ensure that they impact their target.

Last edited:
Shinji jumped into a surface willingly, avoiding his motorcycle. "And I don't want those so-called Rider Hunters to ruin our lives!" He exclaimed. "Sword Vent, Shield Vent." he equipped both sword and shield. "There's too many distractions, and I wanted us to get to the finals to truly settle this. You think the people pulling the strings this year are gonna let us settle this for real!?" Shinji said, adopting a defensive stance.

"Lay off me, you pests!" Takumi yelled, activating his Accel Watch. "Start up." he kicked away Mach and avoided the rest of Ixa's shots. Then, Takumi ran to Yusuke's aid and smashed away Diend's blasts with his super speed. "Time out. Deformation." he changed back to normal, flicking his wrist. "Let's team up against him, Yusuke." Yusuke nodded. "Thanks, Takumi." Yusuke aimed to take out Wizard, so he executed the Rising Mighty Kick, aiming towards the magic Rider.

"Then fight for it!" Ren responded while leaping out of his, flipping in mid air to position himself behind Shinji. He followed up this maneuver slash aimed towards the red riders back. "You're always so quick to trust people!" Ren shouted while kicking ryuki away and slotting a card "Trick vent" "How you know their telling truth?!" "If you wanna see your brother again then fight for it!" "You're a naive fool Shinji!" The illusions bombarded the red rider with insults while also attacking him from all sides.

"Hmm.. this must be how Tsukasa feels."
Kaito said to himself, acknowledging the duo's alliance. Yusuke's kick hit its mark, sending wizard rolling across the floor. However, the rider was able to recover from the attack, but seemed weakened.

"You can handle a wizard, but how about a dragon?" Kaito slotted in a "gift" from Tsukasa's collection of cards. "ATTACK RIDE: DRAGO TIME" With the pull of the trigger, the red wizard is transformed into his flame dragon form, wielding his signature sword along with the dragon timer. It seems that the transformation has healed his prior injuries. "DRAGO TIME. SET UP" Wizard rotated the dial, starting countdown and summoning his other forms.

"You guys should've just backed out." Kaito in annoyance before snapping his fingers prompting the wizards to use their rings. "BIND. PLEASE." The wizard belts announced in unison, conjuring multiple strands of chains infused with their respective elements to wrap around both Kuuga and Faiz. "No hard feelings I hope." The cyan rider said while raising his gun towards the two.

The wizard riders transformed their weapon into gun mode and along side the other two summoned riders begin firing multiple volleys of projectiles in rapid succession. It looked like a firing squad executing prisoners.

Shinji staggered a bit as he was slashed, but did a recovery roll after he was kicked. He used his shield to defend from the illusions attacks, changing direction as quick as he could. He smirked beneath his mask. "I'm no more foolish than anyone else. We're all fools, thinking a tournament can solve all our problems." he said wistfully. He forced his way through the illusions with his blade, charging out.

"Strike Vent." Shinji replace his shield with his strike vent, firing fireballs at the illusions. "How right you are, Shinji." Ryuga approached the two as they battled. "Shinichi? what are you doing here?" Shinji said, stopping his attack. "Taking care of business. You two are the last Advent Riders still around in this tournament. Odin will control all of the Riders, give the Rider Hunters their wishes, and then the Riders will be used as slaves in their mission." Ryuga explained.

He pointed at Shinji. "Everyone except you, Shinji. I made a deal to help out if you're granted immunity. So surrender your deck and let me finish off Knight." he said, crossing his arms. Shinji stood there, not sure what to do. "But I..can't.." he said.

"You're so damn arrogant, Kaito." Takumi said in response to Kaito's remarks. The chains wrapped around the two. "This isn't good.." Takumi said, struggling. "No need to hold back then." Yusuke changed into Rising Ultimate, easily breaking out of his chains. He held up his left hand and summoned the pyrokinetic fire as the bullets started firing, causing explosions at Kaito and the Wizards.

Takumi wasn't going to be a sitting duck. "Autovajin! help!" in response, the motorcycle stored in the KingLiner changed into it's mecha form and flew out of the train and into the stadium. It tore apart Takumi's bindings, letting him free. "Attack the rest!" Autovajin flew into the air and rained down machine gun fire at Ixa and Mach.

Knight and his illusions manage to dodge and block the oncoming fireballs using their cape. Ren was about to continue his attack when he suddenly sees ryuga coming in. "What is the meaning of this?" Ren asked in confusion. After hearing ryuga's explanation, Ren was filled with rage and anger. "So everything I've done at this point was for nothing!? No. I refuse to accept that!" Ren alongside his copies charge at the black rider. "I'll defeat you and all the other riders! I WILL CLAIM THAT WISH!" Ren attempted to overwhelm ryuga with his numbers and attacks from different directions.

Kaito and the wizard riders were blown away by the explosion. With his speed, Mach was able to dodge all the bullets, but ixa was not as agile, leading to him disappearing. "Is this our finale?" One of the wizard rider asked while recovering from the blast. "No, not just yet. Stop the attack, this is not a fight we can win with brute force. Wait for my signal" Kaito whispered to his riders to stand down while calmly walking towards Kuuga. Kaito clenched his left fist which began to glow with a cyan aura. He had confidence that what he had in his hand was the power to win the fight. Something he was saving for Odin but deemed necessary to use now.

"Yusuke.. I acknowledge your strength in power and character. Which why I'll take a page from your book once more." Kaito said as he stood about a meter away from Kuuga. He could feel the aura of his strength due to close proximity. In truth what he was about to do was very risky and could result in his demise if not this entire world if he wasn't careful. Perhaps one of things that worried him the most is prophecy he came across while travelling through dimensions and time. It is said the rider Kuuga will lead to his end. But now was not the time think about such things.

"Yusuke, let's end this one strike. You are strong but I'm willing to take a chance that I may have the power to win this fight. If you defeat me, you can continue your fight with Takumi. And as a gesture of goodwill..." Kaito finished his sentenced by tossing his Diend driver to his summoned riders. "Fair warning, Yusuke. If you dont defeat me with your next punch, it is very likely you'll lose. So make it count." Kaito winded up his left arm and prepared to deliver a punch. The cyan aura around his left fist began to intensify, but it doesnt take an expert to see that it's not as strong as Kuuga's.

"I thought you would be a bit more composed than that, Knight." He crossed his arms as Dragblacker defended him, swatting them away with his tail. "Time to get serious." he pulled a card out of his deck and held it up, black flames surrounding him. "This card was one of my wishes last year." he slotted it into his visor. "Survive." he changed into an exact copy of Ryuki Survive, but black. Dragblacker turned into Blaranzer as well.

"Well, if that's what you want." Yusuke said, wondering what Kaito was thinking. He channeled fire around his fist and the two fists collided with each other. There was an explosion upon impact.

Knights illusions disappeared after they were struck by the black dragon. After witnessing ryuga's transformation, knight lied on the ground, motionless. Possibly knocked out cold by the attack and exhausted from fighting.

"NOW!" Kaito shouted, commanding his riders to assist him. "CONNECT. PLEASE" A small explosion occurs, temporarily covering the two riders in the thick cloud of dust. As the dust settled, it was revealed what truly happended. Kuuga had punched himself. His arm was inside a red portal, it's other end situated in Kuuga's abdomen. Kaito, takes advantage of this short moment of confusion to drive his left hand into Kuuga's chest showing that he was holding something the entire time, a blank ridewatch. Upon making contact with Kuuga, the ridewatch would forcefully absorb his powers, likely causing him to detransform.

"Deal with the other one." Kaito said to his other summoned riders. Mach ran towards the cyan rider to return his Diend driver while the remaining wizards cast more spells onto the Faiz. "Gravity. Please. ,Blizzard please" A yellow magical ring forms around Faiz and AutoVajin, amplifying their weight. This was especially crippling for autovajin since it was already a very heavy machine. A blue magical portal opens on top of the duo, blasting them with a strong gust of freezing wind. The Drago timer was also done. A few more seconds and they would able to execute their "dragon fourmation".

"Ren.." Shinji saw his friend collapse, and he clenched his fist. "Shinichi, why didn't you try and fight the Rider Hunters?" he questioned his brother. "You're too soft-hearted, Shinji. I'm not a hero, and this isn't a superhero story. I just wanted to save my brother." Shinichi said dismissively.

Shinji punched the ground in frustration. "Damn it all!" he yelled. "That's what I wanted to do for YOU! I wanted to bring you back, all these years.." Shinichi didn't respond. "That's it! I don't care what new power you've obtained, or how hopeless things seem! I will make this year's tournament turn out well for everyone!" Shinji grabbed Ren, tossing him out of the Mirror World so he wouldn't die.

He then charged headfirst into Shinichi, kicking them out of the Mirror World. Shinichi crossed his arms. "Very well then. I guess we will do this the hard way." he snapped his fingers. "Blaranzer, kill them, spare Shinji." Blaranzer shot out powerful black fireballs indiscriminately. As Yusuke stood dumbfounded at losing his Arcle, a fireball headed straight towards him.

"Yusuke!" ignoring the spells and Autovajin, Takumi activated the Accel Watch and sped towards Yusuke, kicking away the fireball. "Get out of here!" Yusuke nodded and quickly left into the arena. "Autovajin, vehicle mode!" Autovajin turned back into a motorcycle and was able to escape the spells area of effect. "Return, Autovajin!" Autovajin then flew away, back into the Kingliner.

Takumi angrily thought about what Kaito had nearly done, but decided to chew him out later. "What a strange development! just what exactly is Ryuga doing here while three Riders are still standing?" the announcer said confused. "Whoever survives will have the privilege to face me." he simply told the announcer.

The TV feed was cut. "Survive? you mean.." the announcer went pale. "I gotta get out of here! he's gonna kill people! I don't get paid enough for this!" the announcer then ran off.

Kaito fired a few shots from his diend driver, dispersing the fire balls headed towards him. However, his summoned were not so lucky and disappeared after being hit by Ryuga's attack. However, he did notice that Ryuki was the only one not attacked.

"So, my true opponent finally shows himself. I suppose its time to bring in new players" Kaito said while inserting three cards to replenish his forces. "KAMEN RIDE: HERCUS, KETAROS, CAUCASUS" The driver announced the names of the riders as they materialise into reality. Hercus and Ketaros quickly dashed towards ryuki, attempting to restrain both of his arm, while holding their Kunai-like weapon against his neck. Caucasus on the other hand stood in between the dragon riders while holding his signature blue rose.

"Alright, let me make this easy to understand. Either you surrender or your brother dies." Kaito warned the black rider while slotting in one more card into his gun before pointing it at the red rider's direction. "Even in your powered up state, I doubt that you can go toe to toe with the Lords of speed." Kaito had no intention of killing ryuki, he was trying to get ryuga to drop his guard for a counter attack. Although he was somewhat worried that Takumi might take his actions the wrong way. " Takumi, do yourself a favor and leave. For now. And give this to Godai" Kaito threw the ridewatch containing Kuuga's power to Takumi.

"Not a very friendly guy are we, Mr. Treasure Sniper? well, you certainly do a good job getting people angry at you." Shinichi said mockingly. "But my power is nothing to sneeze at. I didn't beat Odin because I was a chump." He slotted in a card. "Trick Vent." several copies of himself appeared and they engaged the three summoned riders.

"Shinichi!!" Shinji yelled, slotted a card. "Strike Vent." he shot fireballs at Shinichi, who dodged. "That's it Shinji, get serious!" meanwhile Takumi took the Ridewatch and reluctantly did what Kaito said. "Alright..but we're gonna talk later." he ran off after Yusuke.

Yusuke was going to the medical wing to check up on Satoru. (I've got a bad feeling about all this..like something's going to happen to the Riders in this world..)

Upon seeing the illusions, Kaito knew it was time for his own attack. "Alright, time to get serious." Kaito said, pulling the trigger and activating his previously slotted card. "ATTACK RIDE: CLOCK UP" Caucasus threw his blue rose towards ryuga and prepared himself for the attack. With this, Kaito along with summoned riders blitzed through the illusions and concentrated their attacks on the real ryuga. With the speed they are moving at, the only thing the other riders could see were multiple blurs. As the rose falls to the ground, Kaito along side his summoned riders reappear behind the real the ryuga. At this point, Ryuga would have felt as if he was hit a few dozen times throughout his body within a fraction of a second.

Kaito delivers a strong kick to the black rider's back to knock him onto the ground before aiming his Diend driver onto him. "In the end, you'll still lose. Do you why? Because you fight for someone else. I fight for myself and myself alone. Carry that thought with you into oblivion." Kaito was ready to pull the trigger, but hesitated since he did promise Shinji that he would get his brother back. And so he waited to hear his response.

Ryuga sustained the onslaught, and then dodged Kaito's kick, laughing at his speech. "Interesting speech, but you don't really think defeating me is this easy, do you? just because you summoned some help to do your dirty work. We've only gotten started here." Ryuga slotted a card. "Final Vent." Blaranzer turned into a motorcycle for him to ride. "Let's thin out the annoyances first." he drove towards the Kabuto riders, doing a wheelie and launching fireballs before he would ultimately come to slam into them and try to destroy them.

Yusuke entered Satoru's hospital room. He was asleep and unharmed. "Before, you got angry at me. But I need you to wake up and be prepared. If you want to be a hero, you've got to come with us." he said to the sleeping young man. Takumi caught up with Yusuke and threw him the Kuuga Ridewatch. Yusuke pressed the button on the top, regaining his Arcle. "It's now or never, Kamen Rider Tiger."

"Let's end this!" Kaito shouted while summoning the stolen jetslinger from the kingliner. The cyan rider leaped into the futuristic vehicle and began driving towards the black rider's motorcycle. The kabuto riders followed the charge on foot but were eventually taken out by the oncoming fire balls. However, they did manage absorb a significant portion of ryuga's attacks, allowing their master the close in. Moments before colliding, Kaito activated the ejection function, sending him backwards, away from the impact zone. While in mid air, Kaito had slotted a card into his driver for a finishing attack. "ATTACK RIDE: GIGANT" The missile launcher materializes in his as he readies himself for oncoming explosion. Using gigant, Kaito fires all his missiles into the Jetslinger thrusters, causing it explode violently. The explosion would be strong enough to felt throughout the arena, as well as nearby buildings. Despite the distance, Kaito himself was not safe from the explosion, he was blown away by the blast, only stopping once he impacted the arena wall.​
Meanwhile in a hospital room, Satoru was awakened by the quakes caused by the nearby explosion. He was surprised to see two young man in his room. He recognized them as the outworld riders. "You guys... what do you want with me?" Satoru questioned while getting to a setting position. He could feel that there was something in his sheets. Upon further investigation, it was the Taiga deck along with a small note that had the Diend emblem on it. A message was written there. "Consider this a welcoming gift." Apparently Kaito had managed to steal it in between his fights. "What is all this suppose to mean? I loss. I shouldn't have this." the boy was confused on what was going on and was hoping the two riders would have an answer.

"WHAT!? GRAAAHGH!" Ryuga was consumed by the explosion, and when the dust settled he was lying on the ground. He couldn't get up, and he eventually turned back to normal. Dragblacker flew away into the mirror world. "Shinji..come here." Shinji walked over, squatting down. "All bets are off now. Odin will be coming. He was supposed to be Kanzaki's final boss for the tournament..but now he's just a slave to the Rider Hunters." Shinichi coughed. "Listen, they've got Kanzaki's sister held hostage. Shinji, you have to fulfill that promise you mentioned earlier. Save everyone." and with that, he passed out.

Shinji clenched his fist. "I will..brother." Suddenly, there was a golden shine coming from all the reflective surfaces around them. "Riders. The time has come." Odin stepped out of the mirror world. "It's time to close the curtains on this little tournament. This story will certainly not have a happy ending."

"It means, welcome to the club." Takumi said, crossing his arms. Yusuke smiled. "Right. I'm going to give you a chance to be the hero you want to be, instead of the hero that you aren't presently." he held out his hand to shake. "Do you know how long ago the handshake was used? in the 9th century, the Kings of Assyria and Babylonia shook hands to confirm their alliance. This is sort of like that..our alliance."

"Well well well. It's about time you came out." Kaito said while pulling himself out of the wall. His vision was blurry and his hands were shaky. But despite this, he knew the fight was far from over. "Shinji. Get out of here. Save Shiro's sister. Leave this one to me." Was all Kaito could say before to turning to face what he thought to be his final opponent.

"Let's just see, the power of this so-called "strongest" rider." He taunted the golden one while slotting in three cards. "KAMEN RIDE: ORGA, MARS, CHRONOS." Kaito pulls the trigger, summoning the riders to fight for him. "Prepare to be discontinued." The green rider proclaimed proudly to Odin while equiping his bugvisor in gunmode. Chronos and Kaito fired upon the golden rider while Orga readied his energy Lance. Kaito knew that Odin's strongest ability was his teleportation and so prepared for this by positioning Orga and Mars for a counter attack when he teleports. If all else fails, he still had one more trick if his sleeve.

"My sensei taught me everything I know about being a hero, yet it seems like it didnt any stronger from them. Heroes are suppose to be strong right? Both of you seem like strong people. Does that mean you guys are true heroes?" The boy asked. "In that case, I will join you guys. Perhaps with your company, I'll become stronger and achieve my dreams of becoming a hero." The young rider accepted the invitation. "So whats the plan now?" The boy got up and seemed eager for some action.

Last edited: