MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

N

nullxx

Original poster
D4kX8S6.jpg

~WORLD OF THE RIDER HUNTERS~
A shroud of moon-clad darkness covered over an unfamiliar looking city. But beyond the tired pace of the civilians who were still out, there was another presence in the city. A presence that was stalking, and hunting for someone.

They were clad in a one piece armor that covered their entire bodies, metal looking with black and silver accents. On their left arm was some sort of arm-mounted laser gun, and strapped to their belt was a metal dagger-like blade. There were at least twelve of these men, and a thirteenth was different than the rest.

The thirteenth person was at the front of the group, and was obviously their leader. His armor & helmet were still metallic, but resembled police riot gear. He held a futuristic looking shotgun in his hands and had a shock baton hanging from his belt.

"HQ, we have the Rider on the ropes. He's fleeing from us now but it's only a matter of time before there's no place to run." The leader said, using the communicator built into his suit. "Understood, Decider. Eliminate the Rider without fail." a voice responded to him. "Give it up, Diend! wherever you run we will follow you!" Decider yelled to the fleeing rider, just out in the distance.

Meanwhile, in an undisclosed location two men were discussing something. "We must eliminate all the Riders. They cannot be forgiven for what they did." one of them said. "Yes, they are a menace. And on that day, they committed the greatest sin." the other one said. "That is why, even if they come from parallel worlds, they must die. The Rider Hunters will destroy all riders..or die trying."

~WORLD OF MASKED RIDERS~
It was a cool afternoon in Tokyo. He could feel the breeze on his face as he rode his motorcycle at a steady pace, observing his surroundings. Watching the people go about their lives, a sad and wistful longing took hold.

How he wished that there was something in this world to grasp onto. Life had been nothing but pain, and unceasing battles. There was an attempt to leave behind his past and move on, but there was always a sinking feeling that escape was pointless.

It was only a few months ago when the Riders called him in to help deal with yet another world destroying threat. He didn't mind that, because although he didn't know them very well, at least he had reliable allies. And deep down, he couldn't bear the thought of the Earth being destroyed, or anyone being in danger at all.

He made a turn in the road, and pulled up in a parking space near a coffee shop. Silently he walked through the door taking a window seat. He stared out the window, reflecting on life.

Soon after a waitress came to take his order. "One coffee please. With some sugar." the waitress nodded, writing it down. "Will that be all, mister...?" she said. "Takumi. No, thanks." Takumi watched her leave.

Takumi picked up a nearby newspaper as the waitress came over to sit down his coffee. He took a sip, leisurely reading through it. Well, at least he could still look forward to small comforts like this, even if he had nowhere to go.

(Maybe Riders are just cursed to battle forever..) Takumi thought to himself. Saving the world was all well and good, but to do it for the rest of your days, having each and every one of the people you care about die around you was just too much. He didn't know the other Riders well, but he got the feeling this was the same for them as well.

Being on the run was a common occurrence for the dimensional thief, Daiki Kaito. Treasure hunting in the rider multiverse was not exactly the safest line of work and it would seem that in his most recent escapades he had attracted a group known as the "rider hunters". These hunters appear to be much more persistent compared to the usual rabble Kaito faced during his heists.​
Thankfully, he was able to catch an inter-dimensional portal right before they caught up to him. "Seeya!~" he exclaimed with glee before entering the portal. The portal took him right in front of a coffee shop of a seemingly normal looking world. He hid the treasure he stole, a rider chip from one of the experimental battlesuits, into his pocket and entered the coffee shop like a normal customer.​
Satisfied and confident that he had lost his pursuers, he sat down in one of the available seats and ordered coffee. "One Mocha Cappuccino please!" he told the waitress while giving his signature smile. "Might as well rest a bit before the next heist." he thought to himself, wondering which treasures he should pursue next. Daiki was not like the other riders, most of the time he is only loyal to himself, only intervening when he had something to gain from it. Will this change some day? Unlikely.​

Last edited:
~WORLD OF THE RIDER HUNTERS~
"He's going into a portal! don't let him get away!" yelled Decider. "damn it's too late, he's gone. HQ, this is Decider. The Rider disappeared into a dimensional portal with the stolen item." Decider reported. "I see..that's unfortunate. We'll have to send our assassins in that world after him, return to base Decider, your role here is over." the voice ordered.

Decider nodded. "Yes, sir. Come on men, let's disengage our transformation so we appear unassuming." Decider and his grunts changed back to normal, walking away to an unknown location. "Is this really okay, sir? we've already lost the advantage by him leaving. Should we really spend resources on chasing him?" one man asked. "It's fine. All Riders must die without fail. We've tracked the dimensional coordinates through Decider's suit, and so I will alert our forces in that world to him being there. The time to act is now, even if that world is filled with Riders." the other man said.

~WORLD OF MASKED RIDERS~
Takumi looked up for a moment to see someone walk in. Hearing his voice, he somehow seemed familiar. It was probably just a coincidence.

He took a sip of his coffee, finishing it off. Sitting down his newspaper, he thought about what to do now. He was going to have to book a hotel because he'd need some place to sleep tonight.

Reaching into his pocket, he took out his wallet. He took out some Yen and left it on the table for a tip and to pay for the coffee. Looking at the rest of his money, there was enough to stay for a night.

Suddenly, a woman came bursting into the cafe. "Somebody's got to call the police! monsters are rampaging through Tokyo!" Takumi stood up, putting away his wallet. "Did you say monsters?" Takumi asked with a serious expression. "Yes, I saw them myself..I barely got away." the woman said, looking extremely distraught.

Takumi came over, putting his hand on her shoulder. "The police aren't going to do much. Stay here." the woman looked confused. "What are you going to do?" she asked. "What I'm good at. Protecting the dreams of others." He said. He walked outside and started walking towards his motorcycle. (I won't let people die..) he thought to himself.

"Darn it, did they follow me here?" he thought to himself before turning to the waitress. "Actually, I'll take it to go." he said as he quickly grabbed the cup and dropped more than enough money to pay for it. "Keep the change." and with that he stormed out of the cafe. "The next portal is not coming anytime soon.... might as well deal with these "monsters" before they cause me more trouble".
"Why is this guy trying so hard to be a hero?" He wondered to himself after overhearing the conversation Hmmm... that bike of his, a smart brain autovajin model... which means... he could be this world's Faiz.." Daiki was quite knowledgeable with regards to the type of treasures and technology present in each rider worlds. Upon realizing this person was likely a rider, Daiki suddenly had a brilliant idea. Most riders in these alternate worlds were quite heroic, always willing to give their live for the innocent.​
As he exited the cafe, he approached the fellow rider. "Hey, young man. You're a rider aren't you? I am rider too, from another world. I heard that commotion about monsters earlier and I want to help too." he said to the young man with a smile. In truth, he just wanted the extra help in case he couldn't handle these hunters alone but he doesn't need to know that. Hopefully with his help, he can delay the hunters long enough for him to catch the next portal.

Takumi turned to the man. "Is that right? well, whoever you are at least I don't have to face this alone." he said with some relief. "I'm Takumi Inui. Also known as Masked Rider Faiz." Walking over to his bike, he unwrapped a tarp and rope that were tied to the tail end. Two metallic cases, marked Smart Brain were sitting there. He opened one, grabbing the Faiz belt and it's associated gear.

He put on the Faiz belt and strapped it's various gear onto it, putting everything else back the way it was. The other case contained the Faiz Blaster, which he wouldn't be needing unless things got serious. Takumi got onto the Autovajin, starting the engine. "Okay, there's enough room on the back for you, so hop on." he said.

"Ah yes, Faiz. I've heard about you from the other riders. The name is Daiki Kaito." He introduced himself very carefully. His rider name is quite notorious even in the alternate worlds. He felt that it was unlikely that he would trust him if he knew his rider title. Diend the Treasure Sniper and Dimensional Thief​
He observed the suitcases on the young man's bike and identified them as valuable treasure. "Hmm perhaps, I'll take those too before I leave."he thought to himself before hopping onto the bike. It was nice feeling, having another real rider around instead of just using his usual summoned riders. Whatever battle may come, he felt that he was ready.

Takumi nodded, taking off from the parking lot and onto the road. "They can't be far from here, if that woman came rushing in." he remarked, looking around. He didn't hear any screaming or see anything unusual yet.

After driving for a bit, he started to see several businesses and buildings were looking damaged as though they were attacked. "This must be it. We're getting close." he said, speeding up. He saw people running away, and then he started seeing the so-called monsters.

Some of them were clearly Orphnochs, which he was confused by, but others he didn't recognize. "We'll stop here. They're on a rampage." Takumi stopped the bike, getting off.

"I didn't know there were any Orphnochs left. I guess they were still out there, biding their time." Takumi took out the Faiz Phone. He dialed 555, then hit enter.

"Standing by." the phone announced. "Henshin!" Takumi yelled, sliding the Faiz Phone down into the belt. "Complete." the Faiz armor quickly manifested onto him with it's usual procedure. He flicked his wrist.

"Alright then, lets get down to business." Daiki said as he got off the bike and twirled his signature gun. Right after Takumi transformed, he followed suit. He slots the Diend card into the driver as the device echoed the words "KAMEN:RIDE". "Henshin!" he yelled and pulled the trigger, initiating his transformation.​
"DiEND" the device shouted once more. The cyan cards flew around Takumi and struck a few of the Oprhnoch before returning to the rider's head, completing the transformation. "Here is a special service for all of you." he calmly announced to his enemies while slotting a few cards into the driver. "KAMEN:RIDE, TAIGA, REY, BEAST" as he pulled the trigger, three feline-based riders are summoned in front of him. "Go on, I am counting on all of you." and with that the three riders charged into battle, wielding claws and blades to smite their enemies. Daiki stood at the backlines, taking potshots every so often while keeping a careful eye on the suitcase on autovajin.​

(Diend..the ability to use Rider Cards..it's similar to that Decade..) Takumi thought, pondering the similarity. He went over and pulled out the handle bar to the Autovajin, revealing the Faiz Edge. He saw a woman getting attacked by one of the unknown, non-Orphnoch monsters and attacked it.

The woman ran away as Takumi ran up and slashed the monster, it stumbled back, then ran at him and punched him several times. Takumi groaned in pain a bit, picking himself up off the ground. "I'm not wasting time with you!" He slid the Mission Memory onto the Faiz Edge. "Ready." it announced. He opened the Faiz phone, hitting Enter. "Exceed Charge." Takumi swung the blade towards the monster, making an anti-gravity pulse move towards it along the ground. It picked the monster up, making it levitate in the air.

Takumi ran towards it, then slashed the monster several times. Blue flames went onto it's body before it disintegrated, and then the Faiz symbol appeared over it's body. "One down.." he muttered, taking out the Mission Memory and putting it back onto the Faiz Phone. He ran towards some other monsters and started attacking, slashing them with wild cuts.

"Hmm strange.. whats a Grongi doing in this world?" Kaito thought to himself as he inserted a card into the driver. "I think this has gone long enough.." "ATTACK RIDE: CROSS ATTACK" the Diend driver proclaimed, causing the three riders summoned earlier to temporarily break way from combat to perform their respective finishers.

Daiki kicked one of the Grongi into the ground and stomped its chest. "Where is your leader?" he shouted at the monster, only to be met with snarls and hisses of rage. "Suit yourself." he replied as stepped away from the monster only for it to be dragged across the ground by the contract beast ,Destwilder and brought into the claws of the rider Taiga.​
"Next time.. stay in your own worlds.." Daiki slotted another card, and pulled the trigger while pointing his gun upwards causing a single blue projectile to rise into the sky like a flare. "ATTACK RIDE: BLAST." Once high enough, the projectile splits into multiple smaller projectiles, all of them homing onto the remaining monsters and narrowly missing some civilians and Takumi. Daiki examined the area for any other enemies, he was particularly worried about the hunter units and of course, the precious Faiz blaster module.​

"Good work, Kaito. You sure showed them." Takumi said, walking over to him. "Alright, we should probably get out of here before the Police arrive..Rider or not, vigilantism is technically a crime." Takumi remarked. Suddenly in the distance, there was footsteps, and very faintly, clapping. "Very good, Faiz and Diend. Yes, we knew you couldn't resist showing yourself if innocent people got hurt, that's why we brought the Grongi and Orphnochs to this world." they were humans, but they had transformation belts on them the same as the Rider Hunters.

Takumi turned to them and raised the Faiz Edge defensively. "Who are you guys? you're the ones who brought those Orphnochs here?" He questioned. "Yes, that is correct. Allow me to introduce ourselves..we are the Rider Hunters. We serve at the behest of those who want Riders to disappear forever. The reason why is due to a certain incident in our world." The leader explained. "But how did you who Diend was? he's not even from this world." Takumi questioned.

The leader smirked. "That's simple, it's because Diend came to our world and stole something from us. Surely you're aware of the Rider thief?" Takumi searched his memories before coming to a realization. "That's right..a few years ago, I do remember Diend and Decade being together. It happened at least once when I was around."

Their leader nodded. "But enough talk. It's time to get down to business." the men around him each took out a keycard and slid it across the top of their belts, which had a card reader. "Authorized: Anti-Rider Action, Ridekiller." Each one of their belts announced, transforming them into the grunts that Kaito saw earlier. "And just to turn up the irony a bit, let's bring some friends." The leader snapped his fingers, a dimensional wall appeared and Kuuga, Shadow Moon, Ouja and G Den-O stepped through. "I don't think I even need to step in here. Well Riders, it's been fun." the leader walked away through a dimensional portal and the group of enemies ran at them.

"Right...." Kaito said while getting ready to grab the suitcase and make a break for it before he was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Tch. Looks like the jig is up." Kaito thought to himself as he prepared to escape with his invisible card before changing his mind. "No, I'll have to deal with them sooner or later."
Upon seeing a familiar rider, Kaito greeted him. "Hey Yusuke, what are you doing with these guys? Aren't you suppose to be with Tsukasa?" he questioned, though he felt that he was unlikely to get an answer. Kaito slotted a different card and pulled the trigger. "ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION" the gun announced, materializing four copies himself. The copies along with the previously summoned riders engaged the four riders as well as some of the goons.
While Chaos ensued between the two groups Kaito pushed Takumi to the side, away from the group and followed him to the new position. He slotted another card into the gun and aimed it at his comrade. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt for second." "FINAL FORM RIDE: F-F-F-FAIZ" The cyan rider pulled the trigger causing Takumi to transform into a large gun, the Faiz Blaster. "Hold them there!" He commanded his summoned riders to hold as many of the enemies in one position as long as possible. He knew it was unlikely that the summoned riders would be strong enough to defeat them and formulated a better plan. "FINAL ATTACK RIDE: F-F-F-FAIZ" and with that Kaito wielded the large gun and pulled the trigger, firing a large crimson beam at whatever was in front of him. After the attack, he released the blaster, allowing him to return to his humanoid rider form. It is highly likely that both his illusions and summoned riders did not survive the attack, whether his enemies had shared the same fate remains to be seen. Did he have any issues with firing onto one of his friends? Perhaps, but considering that he was Kuuga, he doubt that such a blast would kill him.

Takumi had no time to react before being turned into the Faiz Blaster. It felt very strange being a gun, but it didn't hurt at least. "We've got to talk when this is all over, Kaito." He said. Several of the grunts were killed instantly, however G-Den O put up his shield to guard the Riders, so they were left unschathed.

Kuuga did react a bit to Kaito's mention of the name Yusuke. "Yusuke.." he muttered, before shaking his head and continuing to fight. It was likely he and the other Riders were brainwashed. Ouja took out his final vent card and slotted it into his staff. "Final Vent." it announced, Ouja jumped into the air and did a backflip as his contract monster stood behind him, he launched several kicks on the remaining summoned Riders, attempting to destroy them.

Meanwhile the other antagonistic Riders continued to fight Diend's remaining forces. Takumi activated his Accel Watch, turning into Faiz Accel form. He sped around and kicked and slashed the Ridekillers at hyperspeed, killing off the remainder of them. There were now only the 4 riders, Kaito's Riders, and Diend and Takumi. "Time out. Deformation." the Faiz Phone announced, turning him back to normal.

He then started clashing with the remaining 4 Riders, slashing and kicking them.

Neither Beast nor Rey survived the Faiz blaster attack as they sacrificed themselves to keep a few of the goons steady. Taiga was finished off by Ouja's bicycle kick, causing the summoned rider to disappear.​
"I always keep a few aces up my sleeve." Kaito remarked while inserting three cards into his gun. Kaito was conflicted right now, under normal circumstances he would turn tale and run with his loot, but he felt a strange sense of responsibility in taking care Tsukasa's friend. "KAMEN RIDE: RYUGA, ARC, SKULL" and with that he summoned a three riders that were much stronger than the ones he summoned earlier.
"Leave the red one to me, you guys can take care of everyone else." Kaito barked to his riders causing them to charge towards their targets with fervor. Ryuga walked calmly towards ouja, as if taunting him, knowing that he was the one that defeated him in another world. Skull engaged Shadow moon in close combat, trading punches and kicks. Finally, Arc used his superior size and strength to try overpowering G Den O's barrier.
"I feel like I'm gonna regret doing this, Takumi help me subdue the red one" he said to his comrade before slotting another card. "ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE" Using his invisibility, Kaito charged at Kuuga separating him from the group and knocking him into a car in the parking lot with enough force to crumple the vehicle. "Yusuke, snap out of it! Don't make me do something I'll regret..." Kaito said to his friend while continuing to pummel him relentlessly with his fist, taking full advantage of his invisibility.

Ouja cracked his neck before taking out a card from his Advent Deck. He stuck the Sword Vent card into his Veno Visor and slotted it. "Sword Vent." the visor announced, and the sword appeared in his hand. Ouja ran toward Ryuga and engaged him, slashing at him.

Shadow Moon countered Skulls assault, blocking and counterattacking with his Satan Saber. G-Den O scanned his Rider Pass for a Full Charge. "Perfect Weapon." Eve said, as he raised the DenGasher in Gun Mode, firing multiple shots at Arc.

Takumi nodded, "OK, hang on." he said in confirmation. He went over and put back the Faiz Edge back into the AutoVajin before taking out the Faiz Phone and opening it, pressing 1-0-6.
"Burst Mode." the phone announced before he turned it sideways into gun form, firing some burst shots at Kuuga.

The brainwashed Kuuga managed to endure Kaito's car press and Takumi's gun blasts, but once again clutched his head as Kaito said his name. "My name is..Yusuke..Godai.." he said to himself. He felt himself break off the brainwashing, his mind racing back to awareness. He looked around, confused. "Hey, what the heck! what's going on? why am I Kuuga, and why am I fighting?" he looked at the surrounding buildings. "I don't know what's going on, but who's responsible for this?" he asked, before dodging away from the area near Kaito.

Godai kept his distance, not knowing who to trust as he saw the chaotic fighting and knew he was being attacked by something invisible. "I vaguely recognize some of you..but we've never met before like this." he noted. Takumi approached him. "You're Kuuga, the first Heisei Rider?" he asked.

Yusuke scratched his head. "Well, I don't really get it but, I did start fighting the Grongi in the year 2000. So if we're the same type, then the answer is yes." he said. "I started in 2003. The purple, police, and Silver ones are just pawns for another group. They're responsible." Takumi explained. "So if we beat them the fighting will end..OK, got it!" Yusuke said, giving his trademark thumbs up.

"Godai?" Kaito thought to himself, realizing that it was a different Kuuga and he should have just grabbed the Faiz Blaster module and left. "Good. Now that that's taken care of, whadaya say we end all this?" Kaito said is he uncloaked and sees a bike next to the car, giving him a brilliant idea. He inserted a card into the driver and aimed it at the motorbike. "ATTACK RIDE: SIDE BASSHAR" once he pulled the trigger the the bike transformed into a futuristic looking bike. He leaped onto the bike charge towards the remaining enemies.
While Ryuga was at a stalemate with his opponent, Skull was taking repeated strikes from the Satan Sabre. Arc took G Den O's attack head-on causing him to fall on top of a car, flattening it.​
As soon as he go close enough, Daiki activated the bike's mech mode allowing it to perform a short jump to land right on top of shadowmoon, pinning him onto the ground with one of its giant legs. He turned his attention to Ouja and used Diend driver to fire several shots, specifically aiming his advent deck. Kaito pointed at G Den O signaling Ryuga and Skull to switch their targets. Ryuga equipped his strike vent while Skull equipped his Skull magnum. Arc recovers from the attack and brandishes his trident, tossing at G Den O with all his might. Both Ryuga and Skull began using their range attacks, hoping to overpower the shield with sustained fire. "And now for the finish." Daiki proudly announced as he fired a barrage of missiles to finish off his opponents.

Ouja's Deck broke from the shots, causing him to de-transform. The alternate Asakura lay there, fading away. "But..why..am I.." he said before fading away. Meanwhile, G-Den O's shield finally broke from all the attacks. The missiles finished him off, causing the G-Den O suit to explode.

This left only Shadow Moon. As the alternate Nobuhiko lay under the Side Basshar, he could feel his brainwashing start to wear off. He remembered his mission to obtain the title of Century King.

Quickly weighing his options, he grabbed his Satan Saber and slammed it into the leg that was pinning him, starting to cut into it. "Shadow Punch!" he yelled, slamming his fist into the leg, knocking it off balance. He rolled away free and ran to duck behind a car, successfully avoiding the missiles. "If you think I'm like the others you're mistaken. The Earth, and all worlds, belong to the Gorgom Empire. Farewell!" he said before taking off.

"Well we got most of them." Takumi remarked, reverting back to human form. "That guy is going to be a wild card in the future though." Yusuke turned back into his human form. "I'm just happy it's over myself. Where's my motorcycle anyway?" he wondered aloud. "I'm going to have to go look for it. I'll see you guys around!" Yusuke said before taking off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaito was caught off guard by shadow moon's attack. He jumped of the Side Basshar as it fell to the ground, turning back into a normal motorcycle. And just like that the last of his enemies had vanished. While the other rider returned to their human forms Kaito remained in his armored state. After making sure, Yusuke had left the area, Kaito nodded at his riders, signalling them to do something.

"Well, I guess that takes care of that. Back to business. Takumi, I want you to know that whatever happens next.." He turned towards the only other real rider in the area and spoke with an apologetic tone. Suddenly a gunshot could be heard, it was from skull. The shot was aimed at Takumi's Faiz phone, knocking it out of his hands and into Kaito's. "is nothing personal." Kaito finished his sentenced while Ryuga and Skull moved closer to Takumi. Skull kept his gun aimed at the young man while Ryuga held his sword near his neck. While this was happening, Arc grabbed the suitcase containing the Faiz Blaster module and knocked over his bike, using one his legs to pin it to the ground, preventing it from transforming.

"Now let's see If you guys use the same code here..." Kaito said while inputting the numbers 3821 into the phone. "JetSliger, come closer." The phone announced, indicating that he had used the right code. A few seconds later, a bike with large thrusters could be seen arriving. "Looks like my ride is here." Kaito exclaimed with glee as he jumps into the vehicle. Arc tosses the suitcase to Kaito, allowing him to open it briefly to admire his new treasure before storing it into the vehicle's compartment. Kaito takes aim at particular spot in the vehicle's controls and shoots it once, disabling the auto pilot. "I am not an unreasonable man. Here you can have it back." Kaito remarked as he threw the phone back to its owner. "I like you, Takumi. Thats why I won't be taking everything from you. For you sake, let's hope we don't meet again. Farewell." and with that he sped off. Once he was far enough, the riders he had summoned earlier disappear. His next destination would lead him to the other treasures of this world, Smartbrain headquaters. Using the built in gps and database, he was able to locate its location.​

Takumi stared, dumbfounded as he watched Kaito speed away on the Jet Sliger. "Kaito, you fool..just what are you going to do with the Faiz Blaster?" he said, shaking his head. "That guy in silver who ran off could come back at any time and ambush you." he looked at the Faiz Phone in his hand, wondering what he should do.

"I can't go after him right now, I have to get out of here before the police arrive." Takumi put away the Faiz belt and phone back into it's case and wrapped the case up back on his bike. He got on the Autovajin and drove away from the scene. "Damn it Kaito.." he muttered as he drove.

Meanwhile, Yusuke finally found his bike. "Here it is! my BeatChaser 2000." he said happily. He started it up, getting on. "Hopefully no one else will attack today." he said as he got onto the road.

A few hours later, a fast vehicle could be seen ramming through a checkpoint of heavily guarded facility. As it got closer to the facilities main entrance, multiple layers of metal doors could be seen slamming shut to prevent the intruder from entering. "Let's see how you handle this!" Kaito shouted as he launched a barrage a missiles into the metal doors. The missiles were strong enough blow a hole just big enough for the vehicle to fit.​
"Time to call in some reinforcements." Kaito said, slotting three cards into the driver. "KAMEN RIDE: GAOH, ABYSS, YUUKI". Three riders with vary large blade appear in front large vehicle. "Lets go." Kaito commanded. The three riders slowly walked into hole followed by the Jetsliger which was moving equally slow, preparing for a counterattack from the security force.​