MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

The clones were rolling out of the way of Accel's charges, meanwhile trying to still fight Sorcerer. To counteract the chains, he simply dismissed and resummoned them again.

"Anti-Action: Clone!" They quickly ran back to persistently continue their fight, trying to smash their crosses into Accel as he drove near them and still trying to fight Sorcerer. Judgement saw Sorcerer's spells were finally weakening due to being distracted. He didn't have much to endure the explosion, nor any time to effectively react, although the strengthen ability did steel his body a bit.

Judgement moaned in pain, his suit sparking and looking incredibly damaged. His cape had burned away entirely, and his epaulets were ruined. But he still staggered to his feet.

(I have one trump card left..) Judgement grabbed his cross and tore it open, using the strengthen boost to augment his grip. He pulled out the homing laser, activating it's alternative weapon mode: a manual laser gun. He pressed the damaged J button 3 times.

"Anti-Action Finish: Holy Blast!" In this firing mode, it would let out a continuous energy beam until it's charge ran out, instead of multiple smaller blasts. It started to gather targeting data, locking onto the one enemy he needed to defeat: Diend. He then clicked the trigger, letting loose the massive energy beam straight towards him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll admit, you're the strongest opponent I've faced so far in this tournament."
Kaito complimented his opponent while slotting in a card. Seeing that his opponent was preparing for powerful attack, it was only fitting that he matches the attack. Or at least that's one he wants his opponents to think. He pointed the gun at Judgement and prepared himself.

"You guys, handle the clones, I can handle this one myself." Kaito waited for the blast to come to him before activating his card. Wiseman's copies were all but gone at this point, while Accel took a direct hit from one of the crosses causing him to disappear. Sorcerer, activates the tornado spell to lift the clones up into the air, while Wiseman showers them in Lightning.

"I know a rider who would call this a "finale"." The stage was set, the next few seconds would likely decide the fate of this battle. Upon seeing the incoming beam, Kaito pulled the trigger, confident that it will protect him from the attack and retaliate in one move. "ATTACK RIDE: CONNECT" A cyan portal opens right in front of Kaito, the other end of the portal opens right above Judgment to hopefully redirect the beam to graze his back rather than hit him directly. Afterall, this was a tournament and he didn't wanna accidentally kill him.

Judgement saw the portal open, and right there, resigned himself to his fate. "This guy's got a card for every.." the first wave of beam impacted on him, but he collapsed to the ground, dropping the laser gun, and so it just fired off into the sky until it's charge was used up.

The medical team picked up Judgement, carrying him away in a stretcher. "The winner is Diend. That battle was perhaps the fiercest one yet. You can tell we're in the endgame now, folks." the announcer hyped.

"The next battles will be pre-determined, as we only have seven contestants left. Alternative versus Imperer is up next, after a much deserved break." After the break, Alternative beat Imperer, clinching him as one of the remaining six contestants.

The next battle was Ryuki versus Knight. "Hmph. So it's finally come. This time, our battle.." Knight said to Ryuki as he approached the arena. "Ren..I won't hold back on you..even though we're friends, there's too much riding on the line." Ryuki said, cracking his knuckles.

"Sword Vent." Knight summoned his sword, and held it to his side. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear from you." Shinji summoned his own sword. The two circled each other, waiting for the buzzer.

The buzzer bleated, and the two ran at each other, crossing blades to begin the battle.

"So why the sudden change of heart, Shinji?" Ren said to his friend as broke the blade lock by pushing him away. "What happened to pacifism that you held so dearly?" Ren questioned while driving his lance into the ground and using it as pole to perform a double kick at the red rider.

"I suppose it doesn't matter does it? In the end, what determines the victor of this battle is our resolve!" Ren slotted the a card and summoned his advent beast to his side. "ADVENT" The giant bat flies across the arena to strike Ryuki from behind before hovering beside Ren.

Meanwhile behind the scenes, Kaito using his invisibility, had managed to sneak into medical room while Judgement was left alone. "Let's talk." Kaito said to the injured rider while uncloaking. "Who do you work for? Why are you here?" He said, as non-threateningly as he can.

"Shield Vent." Shinji turned around, swatting away Darkwing with the shield. "I haven't changed at all! you know what this is about! what those people were talking about earlier. I'm going to help them save this world, from people trying to ruin it." Shinji ran at Ren, engaging him in sword combat.

"And..I have my own reasons of course." he admitted. "As I'm sure you do. So I'm saying, as friends, don't hold back on me."

Meanwhile, Kaito was attempting to talk to Judgement. "Doesn't matter much now, does it? who do you think? the Rider Hunters..although we are just a liaison assassin organization for the true string pullers. It's easier to distance yourself when your group is named, after all." Judgement mused. "I don't know much..only that they hate the Riders, and so recruit people who feel the same.." he explained.

Ren's bat attached itself behind him and began lifting him up in the air. He slots a card prepare himself for a charge attack. "TRICK VENT". The generates 4 additional copies of himself. Each of them took turns initiating a charging attack, specifically aiming to injure or maim their Target's limbs with an aerial charge using the Lance. It was clear Ren was finally getting serious about fighting. Once they finish the first set of attacks, they circled the red rider and attempt to ram him from foursides to lift him up into the air before dropping him down. Ren remained silent throughout the attack as felt that nothing he says will improve the situation.

Meanwhile, Kaito continued his conversation with the defeated rider. "So my hunch was right. Hmm. I guess it can be helped then." Kaito said to himself, deciding carefully what to say next. "Tell them, I'm interested in joining the winning team. You've already seen what I am capable of. I don't see why we cant be civil about this." What exactly Kaito planning? At this moment only he knows. He patiently waited to hear the injured rider's response.

"Uwaah!" Shinji flalied around, dropping his weapons as they lifted him up into the air and dropped him. "Advent." he slotted the Advent card, falling onto Dragredder. "Thanks, buddy. OK, time for our counterattack!" Shinji slotted another card. "Strike Vent." Using the Strike Vent, he launched fireballs at Knight and his copies.

"And betray your Rider comrades? well, the only way I know that it would work is if you swore off being a Rider. You've fought and killed some of us already, it would be a bit hard to gain our trust. But I'm a failure now..I can't help you, we're assassin's after all, and we don't tolerate failure. I'm cut loose." Judgement coughed. "Now leave me..I need to rest."

Knight's copies sacrificed themselves by tanking the oncoming fireballs, allowing the original to unleash his own attack. Ren slotted a card and positioned his lance for his final vent. "FINAL VENT" His advent beast wrapped its wings around him, temporarily forming a drill-like object. "SHINJI!!" Ren screamed while initiating his attack.

"Tch. Very well then, I shall tell them myself." Kaito said to Judgement, leaving the room while no one was looking. Kaito returned to his room and contacted his crew. "Crew, ready yourself. It is likely that I will be needing your assistants soon.." Kaito turned his attention towards the battling riders and wondered who would win.

Shinji jumped off Dragredder. "Final Vent." Immediately going into his spin kick with Dragredder launching off his fireball and setting Shinji on fire. "REEEEEENN!!!" he screamed. The two clashed against each other, neither giving an inch.

The clash pushed back both riders, knocking them onto the arena floor. "Not yet... its not over yet!" Ren shouted in defiance. He used his darklance to force himself to stand back up. As he got back up to his feet, his lance shatters, due to the damage it had suffered earlier. He slotted in one last card and charged towards his friend, Shinji, aiming to end this battle once and for all. "NASTY VENT" Ren had hoped that the ear-piercing screech of his advent beast will distract Shinji long enough for him to deal a powerful blow with his sword. One way, or the other, this was gonna be his last attack of the match. With that in mind, Ren went for a lunge.​

"Urgaaahh!!" Shinji collapses onto the ground, not able to cover his ears with his helmet on. Dragredder comes to his aid, ramming into Blackwing with a tail whip. Shinji watches his charging friend while clutching his head.

(Ren..I made a lot of promises this year..but I won't abandon you when you need this more than anyone..I'll let you hold onto the deck a bit longer.. and end this in a draw.) Shinji slotted his sword vent card, resummoning it. He charged at Knight, and with the two trading slices, it was over.

The two ran collapsed onto the ground and detransformed, unable to stand anymore battle stress. "And we have..a draw! this means no one wins, but no one lost either. With these two exhausted, we have no choice but to play out another match in about ten minutes or so. The next match will be Alternative versus Faiz." The announcer concluded.

Alternative strode confidently into the arena and waited for his opponent. Unlike most of his opponents, he believed that his wish was the most selfless one out of any of them or so he thought. He wishes to end the rider battle forever as he believed that having such a powerful prize for selfish people would eventually lead to the world destroying itself, or at least putting the wrong people in power. He had hoped his student, Satoru Tojo would be able to advanced further but was disappointed by his results.​
"It is rather unfortunate that my student has failed to progress through this tournament. So now it falls upon me to save this world from its own destruction." The black figure announced with zeal. "I do not know your purpose for fighting in this tournament, but can you say it is more justified than saving this world?" He questioned his opponent, while waiting for the fight to start.​

Takumi walked into the arena, listening to Alternative's speech. "I'm trying to save this world too, just from the forces currently trying to ruin it." he remarked.

The buzzer bleated, beginning the match. Takumi stood there nonchalantly. "I've never seen a Rider quite like you before. You must have made that system yourself, huh? not bad." he said approvingly.

Takumi put his hands on his hips. "Too bad I'm your opponent, though I'll commend you for getting to the finals on your own terms."

"Oh?" Kagawa said in response to Takumi's somewhat arrogant statement. The black pseudo rider took advantage of Takumi's nonchallant demeanor and slotted his card into this slash visor while he was talking. "Accele Vent" the visor announced in a female voice. With his blinding speed, Alternative dashed towards Takumi to deliver a devastating punch with his right arm, while taking this opportunity to use his free hand to rip the axel watch from Faiz's wrist before pushing him away with a kick.​
Kagawa was different from other riders because preferred to use his brains over brawn. Before the tournament he had carefully studied the fighting style of all the other advent riders. While he was worried about not having enough information on any outworld riders that join, he thankfully did not face any of them during his first match. This gave him time to study and observe the powers and techniques that each of the hold. Despite having only one match to study Faiz's powers, he had basic understanding of the functions for some of the weapons in his arsenal, such as the stopwatch device.​
Kagawa threw the Axel watch into the empty pews, outside the reach of both contestants. "You look down on me because I am not like the other riders? That mistake will cost you." Kagawa reprimanded the outworld rider while sliding another card. "Sword vent". With sword in hand, he used his remaining time of enhance speed to deliver a dozen slashes towards the rider before finishing it off with a kick to the chest. "Anymore "toys" you want to bring out?" Kagawa taunted while remaining cautious by staying a safe distance away, knowing that his enhance speed has worn off.​

"The thing about my toys, Alternative, is that I have more of them then you do." Takumi said confidently, despite bearing his beatdown. "Look down on you? please. I'm the guy who cracks jokes when you don't want to hear any." He took out the weapon he had brought, the one Alternative DIDN'T take.

It looked like a normal camera, but Takumi inserted the Faiz Mission Memory and converted it into it's knuckle duster form. "You can't run, Alternative!" He charged right at him, swinging the Faiz Shot at him.

It didn't take long for Alternative to figure out that it was some sort of a short range weapon based on how Faiz was closing the distance between them. "What's there to joke about? The world is at stake here!" He retorted angrily while scanning a card. "ADVENT" Alternative calmly stood still as his 7ft 6 inch advent beast, psychorogue, intercepted the attack by catching the punch with its bear hands.

Cracks could be seen forming under the beast's feet, demonstrating how much kinetic force the punch had behind it. Psychorogue proceeded to attempt to lift faiz above his head to perform a backbreaking maneuver with its knee before tossing him aside. "While I do not think you're an evil person. I doubt that you will do what needs to be done to prevent this world from falling into chaos. Give up now or I will be forced to inflict more grievous injuries, some of which may be permanent. " Alternative warned his opponent earnestly.

"How about this instead!?" Takumi hit the Enter button on his Faiz Phone, transferring an energy pulse to the Faiz Shot. He leaped into the air, out of Psychorogue's arms, and then punched directly downwards, aiming to immediately destroy Psychorogue.

In response to Faiz's counterattack, Alternative slotted another card. "Wheel vent" Psycho Rogue transformed into its motorcycle form rode off, dodging the attack. Kagawa jumped on to the bike and began using it for hit and run attacks by using it in conjunction with his sword. "I can't afford to lose! I've sacrificed too much! An outworlder like you can never understand" he shouted while continuing his attacks. It was clear that he getting agitated by Takumi's refusal to stay down.

Takumi flicked his wrist. "Guess I'll get serious." He took out the Mission Memory and dropped the Faiz Shot, seeing no more use to it. He slid the Memory back on the Faiz Phone, setting up the Faiz Pointer and hitting enter.

"Exceed Charge." he jumped into the air, trying to set the drill up to trap Kagawa in place. He jumped through the drill, aiming to finally finish the match.

Upon seeing Faiz switching weapons, Alternative slotted his final card and went for his own finishing blow. "Final vent" The motorcycle began spinning rapidly towards Faiz. Against his better judgement, Kagawa chose to ignore Faiz attack, an action he would soon regret. The energy drill locked alternative in place, stopping his spinning motion completely. Faiz's attack went through, knocking Kagawa of his bike, followed by a large explosion. The strength of the attack forced Alternative out of his transformation, sealing his defeat. "Fools.. all of you.. this world.. is doomed now.." he muttered before losing consciousness.