MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

Koma Zi-O turned to him. "Now, we shall help these people rebuild their land and home. Once that's done the civilians can start helping us manufacture tools and weapons for the war effort. We have long war ahead of us Yusuke, and we will need to use every resource at our disposal." he explained.

"Yusuke, I would like you personally lead an extermination force to find and eliminate the remaining Orphnoch and Darkroachi. These vile creatures shall bother the people of this world no longer. So long as I remain, I will do whatever it takes protect your people, and rid this world of all threats." he vowed.

Yusuke smiled a bit. "Whoever your father was, you're doing an admirable job being better than him." he complimented. "Who do you want on my team?" he asked.

"Your words of praise are much appreciated, Legend Rider Kuuga. As for your team, you are free to choose whoever is currently free in my army. But if you are looking for someone who can the job done fast, I would recommend Evolto." he said. Evolto came forward.

"Oh prince, you are much too kind, but of course if you so wish it, I alone will be sufficient in this extermination." he boasted. "You're welcome." Yusuke replied, ignoring Evolto.

"So It'll be us, then. Frankly I still have some reservations about this, but I'll get over it. Evolto, let's get along. The staff in this world will assist us in any way now as well, so let's make use of their help." Yusuke held out his hand for Evolto to shake.

"Hahaha, here's to our partner, Legend Rider Kuuga." Evolto happily accepted the handshake with a firm grip.

The future Kaito exits a dimensional portal on Earth Prime, right in front of the group. "Well, Hello there my old friends. It's been awhile huh?" he said with his typical cockiness.

Natsumi shook her head. "Meddling again, huh? you never change." she called to Kiva-la. "Kiva-la." Kiva-la flew to her in response. "Going to get in our way, Kaito?" she questioned, ready to transform.

He shook his head. "Not exactly." Kaito tosses the Diend K-touch to the group. "Give that to me when I wake up." Takumi caught it reluctantly.

"Fine. I hope you understand what's waiting for you at the end of all this, Kaito. A Second Rider War. The first was bad enough." He said ruefully.

Kaito opened a portal, preparing to leave. "I know, you could say I've already experienced it. Be warned, my comrades would not be as forgiving as I am. Godspeed, Takumi. You're gonna need it." Kaito said sympathetically before exiting through the portal.

"Hmph." Takumi tried to not let it get to him. "I just don't get why he joined up with that guy. What happens to us in the future?" he wondered allowed. "That's for us to determine." Natsumi said. "Come with me, quickly before someone else comes." She lead them to the Hikari Photo Studio. Her Grandfather was tending to the shop as usual.

Reiji waved them over. "Ah, you're here. We meet again, Momo. The G-Men appreciated your assistance last time. I think now you understand why we tried to stop Daiki Kaito before?"

"I hope they do!" Momotaros exclaimed. "Takumi, do you know how time travel works? If the future Kaito is already doing this, then that means theres no escaping it, one day he will eventually join KOMA ZI-O." Satoru spoke up. "But why would he do such a thing in the first place? Kaito doesn't seem like the type of person who likes to join authority figures."

Takumi looked hurt. "I just..I trusted him..I tried so hard to.." Takumi trailed off, trying to hide his sadness. Reiji nodded. "Sadly, he's correct. That man is an inevitability. You should enjoy the time you have with the original. In any case, We called you here about the..storm that's brewing. A Rider War is inevitable. The G-Men are a small group of G-Den O forces, but you have our assistance. Shadow Moon and KOMA ZI-O are far greater threats than anyone else, so we'll overlook your world meddling." he explained.

A man with a blue strand of hair stepped forward. "And you have mine as well. Minato Michal, Kamen Rider Aqua from the future. And you know Natsumi, of course. She's Kamen Rider Kiva-la." Natsumi nodded.

Kaito entered the studio, looking visibly irritated. "Alright, what the hell is going on here? Why are we back here? We were suppose loot that world before we left!" he said angrily.

Satoru quickly tried to appease him. "Calm down, Kaito. We had a change of plans when you got knocked out." he crossed his arms. "Well then, care to fill me in on what just happened?"

"We're going to war, Kaito. It's inevitable. I had to take charge while you were out cold. Rider Hunters on every world, Shadow Moon is on this world gathering his forces, and now this KOMA ZI-O on the scene..we had no choice. We have to gather allies." Takumi said, stressing the point.

"And the part where you'll eventually join them!" Momotaros added. "Why the hell would I do that?" Kaito said defensively. "It doesn't matter why, because it's already happened!" he spit back. "Calm down everyone, we're gonna win this war by yelling at each other." Satoru said, placating them once again. Kaito nodded. "The kid is right, but as it stands, there's no way my forces are strong enough to fight them head to head."

Natsumi looked longingly at her old acquaintance. "Kaito..it's been years." Kaito turned to her. "Natsumi.. It has been, hasn't it? But now is hardly time to be sentimental. Where's Tsukasa?" he asked.

Reiji jonied the conversation. "Both Tsukasa Kadoya and the DenLiner are MIA. We have no clue, frankly" Natsumi continued. "He..left some time ago. Something about going on his own journey, and I couldn't come. Onodera went back to his own world as well." she said sadly.

"Tsukasa is a major player. And a wild card. We were hoping to get him on our side to keep this KOMA ZI-O in check..but no such luck." Reiji sighed.

Kaito shrugged. "Even with Tsukasa's help, I don't think we can defeat him, considering how strong his father was. Not to mention the other riders who have aligned themselves with him." he mentioned.

He noticed Takumi holding something. "What's that you got there?" Kaito grabs the K-touch, restoring it to its former glory. "Where did you get this?" Takumi looked away. "Take a guess. I don't want to say it." Satoru decided to answer, rather untactful. "You gave it to us, you future self."

"Is that so?" He grinned happily. "Guess I'm not so bad after all if I did that." Takumi was silent, making the room awkward. "Ahem." Reiji cleared his throat. "We do have SOME options on the table, barring them."

Kaito turned to Reiji. "So then, what are our options?" Reiji nodded. "If you'll recall, I gave you that K-Touch to defeat Eve. Considering your..unscrupulous nature, you could probably recruit the Riders listed on your K-Touch. I have some more heroic options lined up as well, however."

"I see, not a bad idea, but almost all of them are insane. But I do have this," Kaito brandishes the Advent rider watch. "So I suppose that counts for something." he pondered it for a moment. "Hm.. let's not limit our recruitment to only Riders, I am sure there are kaijin that are willing to side with us, if they are given the right motivation." he said with a twinkle ni his eye.

"True, but look here please." Reiji opened a laptop with pictures of older Riders on them. "Our predecessors are justice loving, terrorist fighting machines. #1, #2, V3, Riderman, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1, ZX, Black, Shin, ZO, J. They will join without hesitation, if you can track them down. They usually separate to tackle threats individually."

Kaito crossed his arms. "And what makes you so sure they would join up with us and not KOMA? I am not exactly the poster boy of justice given my actions, past present AND future." he ponited out.

Momotaros agreed. "He's right, There is no guarantee that they will join us. Considering Yusuke is seen to be their associate now, they may have an easier time convincing other Riders to their cause.

Reiji shook his head. "Different circumstances. The Riders in that world were desperate. KOMA took advantage of that by the way, and galvanized them to their cause. Speaking of Yusuke, he might even be convincing him of all people. Either way, it's just an option." he concluded. "So what're you considering here? In the end, we still have to recruit more people."

"In that case, we have no time to lose, We will use this world as a our headquarters, ferrying all our recruits here. Let's try to recruit the legacy riders first. I am sure these wise old ones will be valuable assets in this war." Michal nodded vigorously.

"Then it's decided. I'll go in my Time Mazine and see if I can recruit one of them." Michal took out some underwear, and looked at them for a moment, then put them away. "I'll go with my comrades and Natsumi in the G-DenLiner." Reiji said.

"And we'll be traveling in the Kingliner." Kaito shook his head, "Sorry Takumi, but you'll have to use one of my Time Mazines for this one, I am gonna need my crew to work on the KingLiner to get it battle ready again. Don't worry, Momotaros and Satoru should be more than enough to help you on this one. Especially considering you are a "Legend Rider" after all." he said, smirking.

Takumi raised an eyebrow. "Legend Rider, huh..doesn't have too bad a ring to it. What do you think, Momo?" he asked the fellow veteran. "As long as it stays heroic, everything should be fine." he said simply.

"Sounds about right to me! oh Kaito I forgot," Satoru takes out his surive card, "This is yours." Kaito put his hand up. "Keep it kid, trust me, you're gonna need it." Takumi nodded. "Alright then..let's hope piloting these things is easy. Everyone, move out!" he exclaimed, each of them going their own way.

With some fiddling here and there as well as "physical convincing" from Momotaros, the Time Mazine eventually managed to reach their destination. Just in time as well, since both kamen rider one and two were surrounded by a circle of shocker riders. "Come on! we have to help them! I'll stay in the Time Mazine to provide covering fire." Momotaros wasn't exactly, the friendliest looking person and so he opted to stay out of the view until the time is right. Satoru immediately exited the Time Mazine and transformed into his rider form to assist the legacy riders.

Meanwhile, Evolto was sending the remaining darkroachi into his blackholes until he stumbled upon a group of orphnoch. They didn't seem to want to fight and instead merely cowered in fear in his presence. "Normaly I would just send these creature into the unmerciful oblivion of space, but knowing you, you probably wouldn't like that would you, Mr Kuuga?" He said in a sarcastic tone, putting his hands on his hips.

Their destination was Brazil, where the Shocker Riders had them surrounded. Takumi nodded, running with Satoru. "Hongo, look! Heisei Riders!" shouted Hayato Ichimonji, aka Kamen Rider #2. "Complete. Start up." In a flurry, Takumi blasted them away from the two which created an opening. "Double Rider Kick!!" the two immediately counterattacked, killing two of them.

In a matter of moments the four wiped out the opposition. "Thanks for the assist," said the elderly Takeshi Hongo. "But what are you doing here?" he asked, returning to normal. "Another Rider War is coming. As usual, it threatens the peace of the world, and──" Hongo put his hand up. "That's all I needed to hear, I'm in." Hayato nodded in agreement.

Hayato turned to the Time Mazine. "You can quit hiding, Imagin. Our Cyborg senses are far better than humans. Plus, we know more about Heisei Riders than you think." he shouted. Takeshi turned to the two. "Before we go, help us wipe out this Shocker cell. They've got a base carved into the mountains here. They've been kidnapping Brazilians, then dragging them out here and turning them into Shocker Riders." he explained.

Yusuke considered it. "Put them to work in the army. Like the Prince said, he needs all the resources he can get. Treat them like you would any other staff. No abuse or special treatment either way."

Last edited by a moderator:
Momotaros was somewhat surprised by Hayato's keen senses and obeyed the senior rider's instructions. Once outside, Momotaros seemed unsually shy and stiff, walking towards the two legacy riders giving them a respectful bow. "It's an honor to meet you sirs! We're glad to have both on our side." Satoru, seeing Momo's bow, also followed suit, recognizing them as his senior riders. Their greeting unfortunately was cut short when the Denliner could be seen flying over the group. A somewhat familiar figure jumps out of the train, landing right in front of them.
1612236110902.png

It was Den-O, at least the ziku driver version. "It's been awhile hasn't it Momotaros?" Ryotaro spoke. Ryutaros, Urataros and Kintaros manifests themselves besides their friend. Through the new driver, each of them have achieved a new form that combines both rider and imagin properties. "Ryotaro! Why did you join them! I thought we were suppose to be heroes! Protecting the innocent and bringing evil doers to justice." Momotaros asked in anger. "That is exactly why I joined them, they have it takes to do it. Time to time again, despite being riders we have failed to protect civillians from other worlds. But with this alliance we can protect the entire multiverse from these threats. Momotaros, you've known me for a long time now, did you really think I would join them if they were truly evil." Ryotaro spoke solemnly. "No..No I don't think you would have. Sorry Takumi, Satoru." The red imagin disappears and reappears besides the den-o crew, his appearance has also been upgraded by the presence of Ziku driver. "Thank you, Momotaros. Now then, let's settle this matter after we have taken care of the threat in this world." Ryotaro, invited them into the Den-liner so that they may travel to the mountains. "The prince specifically instructed me to take care of world's threat first, he believes actions speaks louder than words. Rest assured, you have my full support in this matter" Ryotaro spoke confidently and as earnestly as he could.
1612236573918.png

Back at Blade's world, Evolto had agreed to Kuuga's decision of sparing the orpnoch so that they may be put to work like the rest of the inhabitants there. Although the work they did seemed difficult, they did not seem to be any ill intention behind it, as most of the officers present were only there to give them instructions rather than punish them.
"Excellent work Yusuke, you've managed to increase our productivity exponentially by having them work for us. You are truly a rider that understands that brute force and strength is not always the answer. I once again have another task for you, I want you to travel to other world's and recruit as many riders to our cause as possible, we will not every single one of them if we want to win this war." KoMa ZiO appreciated Kuuga's work up until now and thought it was ready to trust with a more important assignment: recruitment. "I'll let you catch up with your old friend Kaito, he will be your partner for this assignment." and with that the prince bowed and bid him farewell, allowing the future Kaito to take over. "Alright, Yusuke, you got any questions before we start? I am sure you have loads of them considering everything you've experienced so far."

Takumi sighed. "Do what you have to, I guess. He's important to you after all. But I don't buy for a second that Yuto would accept this. I remember what kind of man he was very clearly. I can't forget, I know him..in a sense."

On the train, Takeshi spoke to the ZI-O esque Den-O incarnation. "Young man, I think you're a bit confused. I don't know what you've been up to, but we've been fighting for the peace of all sentient life since our youth. We never stopped."

Hayato nodded. "That's correct. You don't need someone's permission to be a good person. You just have to have a bit of courage. The potential exists in everyone." He explained.

Yusuke nodded to KOMA ZI-O as he departed. He turned to his former friend. "Not this time. I'll figure it out for myself. That's the only way I'll solve all of this." he said simply.

"Well, you can ask him yourself if you were to follow me." Ryotaro replied to Takumi regarding Yuto's opinion on the matter. "I assure you, I am doing the same thing as you, albeit on a slightly bigger scale." he replied to the senior riders. Suddenly, the denliner's radar begins to beep intensely, indicating that there's mutiple hostile crafts nearby. It was kamen rider 4, leading three squadrons of Shocker fighters to repel the oncoming attack. Seeing this, Ryotaro quickly called for reinforcements in the form of the other Taros trains. "There, that should keep them busy for awhile. Let's go in while my trains distract the air force." Ryotaro suggested before jumping off the train and onto the entrance of the mountain base. Satoru followed Den-O, jumping into battle and quickly slotting his freeze vent to completely freeze the combatants at the entrance. "You should do that more often, kid!" Momotaros complimented the young rider before joining ryotaro in charging into the base.

"Well, if you say so. Then again, if you continue your journey with my younger self, you're bound to finally reach the answer." Kaito eventually lead him to a portal to another world. The duo was immediately greeted by a half-boiled detective looking person. Apparently the two just walked into the scene of a crime and looked very suspicious. "You two look suspicious, especially you, the one with the gun. Drop your weapon, blue boy." Shotaro warned Kaito, brandishing the double driver. "Blue boy huh? And what if I don't cooperate?" Kaito replied while twirling his gun playfully. "I was hoping you'd say that. Phillip.. let's go! HENSHIN!" he aggressively slots a purple thumb drive into his belt transforming himself into Kamen rider W. "CYCLONE JOKER" the driver announced, manifesting the rider suit around him. "Now, let's count up your crimes." The multicolored rider exclaimed. "That might take awhile. Yusuke why don't you show them how it's done? Just like old times." Kaito backed out for a moment, allowing Yusuke to take control, if things went out of control, he would be more than willing to bail him out. But considering who Yusuke was, he doubt that he would need his help.

As they entered the base, the group would find it was unusually silent for a base that had sent its air force out. Then they discovered the problem. It was littered with the corpses of Shocker Kaijin and it's brainwashed Rider forces. "What the hell is going on here?" Momotaros wondered after seeing all the dead bodies. "I am not sure, keep your guard up everyone. The culprit may still be here." The other taros immediately formed a circle around ryotaro, ready to protect him from any threat that may come. Meanwhile Satoru summoned his advent beast to his side to prepare himself for an imminent. "Something's not right here...." he muttered aloud. "In such a short amount of time, as well..is this the doing of a third party?" Hongo wondered aloud. Suddenly, Hayato turned when he thought he heard something. "What was that?" the lights went out. "Shit, it's an ambush!" Takumi exclaimed.

Ridekillers cloaked with stealth armor and night vision in their suits attacked the group, aiming to eliminate them for their cause. Their leader shouted out into the darkness. "You can call me, Stalker. We're hunting you vermin, especially you detestable ZI-O lot." he let out a laugh. "Everyone duck!" Ryutaro scans his rider pass over his driver to charge a special move. Everyone obliged though rather blindly. "CHARGE AND UP TIME" his sword began glowing bright enough to illuminate the dark cave, allowing them see slight refraction of light here and there. Ryutaro's sword extended at least 10 times it's original length before he swung it in a 360 degrees motion, aiming to hit whatever invisible enemies that may be within his range.

He managed to hit some of the Ridekillers and sliced them apart, the rest scattering. With Ryotaro now exposed, the leader closed in and tried to get an attack in with his beam scythe. "You think that's enough to beat me, scum? I trained on mountains, survived in the wild. Your green ass doesn't measure up." The man wore a black cloak to compliment his scythe, with tons of survival gear that could be seen strapped to his body. He had pale white skin and tattoos along his body that mapped out a skeleton. Ryotaro, upon seeing the oncoming attack proceeded to parry the beam scythe reactively. "I am not as green as you think!" Ryotaro replied, doing his best to push back against the attacker.

The Taros, upon seeing their leader attack immediately attempt to dog pile on the enemy from behind. "Get em' boys!" Momotaros shouted before joining in to subdue him. Satoru on the other hand quickly entered the mirror world to get better look at the battlefield. He was ready to ambush whatever was gonna attack the group. He laughed hysterically once again. "I like the enthusiasm, it makes the hunt more interesting. Though, you should know better than to corner a caged animal!" thinking quickly he tossed some spiked balls behind him to trip them up.

The Taros, despite having good night vision were too preoccupied with thoughts of violence to notice the spike balls and begin to trip on each other. Ryutaros shoots a purple flare like projectile onto the roof of the cave, allowing the other riders to have better visibility. Right after that, both Destwilder and Taiga exited the mirror world and descended onto Stalker, aiming to strike him from behind with claw and axe. One of the Ridekillers risked his neck, decloaking their stealth gear and jumping in to cover Stalker's behind. The weapons sliced through him, killing the grunt. "I respect a man who can lay down his life for another." he gave the grunt a salute before throwing a smoke bomb, cloaking and running off.

"We're getting nowhere with this. There's too many of us in one place to cover such a base. I propose we pick a direction, split into pairs and test our luck." said Hongo, before transforming properly. Hayato followed suit. "Good point, Momotaros, you should go with them, we'll handle left side of the based. You use the denliner pass to contact us if you find anything." Ryotaro turned towards a long hallway and slowly walked towards it while being escorted by the other Taros.

"Ok Ryotaro. Looks like I am with you again, Takumi, Satoru." The red imagin patiently waited for the rest of the group to get ready to split up. But something tells him that it's bad idea for them to do so, its as if it was exactly what the enemy wanted. But he didn't say anything since it was the senior rider's idea. Takumi, Hongo, Hayato and Satoru went with Momotaros in the opposite direction. "Yeah. For what a short time that will be." Takumi said bitterly, before focusing on scanning the area in front of them for threats.

"Yeah, old times..like a little while ago." he said sarcastically, before summoning the Arcle by putting his hand symmetrically at his waist. "It's all a matter of perspective, my friend. Now go on, show me that legend rider charisma that I always hear about." Kaito sat on a nearby railing, waiting to see if anything interesting would happen. Yusuke moved his right arm out and then over before clicking the transformation button with both hands. He outstretched his arms, transforming into Kuuga. "I can't speak for my...friend, but I'm not suspicious. In fact, you're lucky I'm here and not someone else. You're going to be drawn into something dangerous." Yusuke said, circling with W.

"Hmm interesting. Shotaro, that's the same rider we met when we saved decade all those years ago." Phillip informed his partner while the two in one rider get into a battle stance. "His voice sounds a bit different though, could he be an imposter?" Shotaro questioned. "Before we fight, I would like to hear what you have to say. What exactly is this danger you speak of?" Phillip asked the legend rider in a curious tone. It's not everyday they get to meet an extra dimensional rider. "Finally someone with a bit of sense around here.." he muttered to himself. "I don't envy your position, but there's essentially a Rider War coming..the morality of which is kind of unclear. Though there are bad people involved, they're both secondary groups. I am the Kuuga from the prime universe." he explained. "I'll be clear. I'm sort of supposed to get you to join our group, but there are some unsavory people there as well..what I'm trying to say is, we're both in a bit of a bad position right now, if you catch my drift." he said.

"Hmm, and which group are you suppose to with then?" Phillip was determined to get answers from this rider, he felt that was something he left out. "Who are these groups you speak off?" "Easy Phillip, I still don't trust these guys, especially that blue one over there." Shotaro pointed at Kaito who was just trying to relax. "Me? I haven't done anything.... at least not yet." Kaito replied in a sarcastic tone. Yusuke stood there, not sure what to do. "I..I'm with humanity. I want to protect the smiles of others. But I'm finding it harder to figure out how to do that and who to protect." he clenched his fist. "You don't have to hear my sob story or trust me..but at the bare minimum, I request you do what a Rider does. Protect the innocent, in the darkness." He adopted a fighting stance.

"Hmm you're not giving me direct answer, Kuuga. So I don't trust you." Phillip spoke in serious tone. "Neither do I, partner." Shotaro followed up on his other half and swapped his joker memory for the metal memory. CYCLONE METAL. W began twirling the metal rod around, preparing himself for the fight. "Sorry, Kuuga. But I don't have to join your group to protect humanity. And personally, I don't like being lied to." Shotaro didnt seem amused by Kuuga's answer, not one bit. It seemed like it was trying too hard to be idealistic and neutral in is answer. W began swinging his staff rapidly sending multiple wind projectiles towards the legend rider. He then followed it up with a few swings from his staff after closing the distance. "You should know better than to try to fool a detective." The duo said in unison.

(Damn it, Prince. Why do you have to make me do this?) he wondered. "And I don't think you should push a man who's been pushed a little bit too far lately, mister detective. I guess I should've known better, everyone's gone crazy these days anyway." he said, agitated at the futility of his situation. He dodged a projectile and it hit a pipe, knocking it out of place. He picked it up. "Chou Henshin!" he turned into Dragon form and easily dodged the rest. He swung his own staff around, then charged at the fellow Legend Rider, swinging his staff at W. The two riders briefly clash with each other before they were interrupted by a stream of cyan bolts, forcing them both to back away from each other. "Yusuke, if the prince wanted you to fight him he would have sent someone else to do it." Kaito said while shaking his head. Thankfully he was smart enough to enter the world in his rider form. "Look, Double, we came here to recruit you for the next Rider War. A war between Riders and Rider Killers. I am sure you've noticed strange happenings in your world regarding riders being attacked. You and possibly Terui Ryu as well." Kaito spoke in a serious tone as he lowered his gun.

"Shotaro wait, this one seems to be know something, and he seems much more forthcoming than the other one." Phillip seemed like he wanted to hear more from Kaito regarding the Ridekillers. "They call themselves Rider Hunters, and they aim to kill all riders, no matter good or bad. "While I won't call everyone on our team a saint, we all share a common goal, to ensure our continued existence. Who is gonna protect the innocent if you were to be killed by these rider killers?" Kaito's persuasion skills have improved drastically since the last time he met Yusuke.

"From what we've seen so far, neither us or Terui Ryu are a matched for them. So perhaps we can come to some sort of an arrangement." Phillip spoke in a diplomatic tone, with the intention of deescalating further conflict. "Very well, here's my deal. We will help you deal with this Rider Killer problem of yours, and in return you will consider joining our group." Kaito asked. "I don't know about this Phillip." Shotaro remained somewhat unconvinced, his partner was able to persuade him otherwise. "I say we take the deal, if nothing else, we will be able to get rid of the rider hunter problem." Phillip clarified to Shotaro. Shotaro eventually agreed on the terms and deactivated his driver. "There, was that so hard, Yusuke?" Kaito spoke with a cheeky tone. "One question. Who is this prince you speak off?" Phillip continued to question the cyan rider. "He's the leader of our group, the one that established this entire operation."

Yusuke shook his head. It was too late, he was already deep down in his emotions. It was the same problem from long ago. The stress of the past few weeks had him slowly losing control. "I'm not like you people..I don't resort to schemes and petty deals to solve my problems.." he muttered. "Listen..Kuuga can either be a savior or a destroyer..if you want the other option, well.." Black mist started to gather around him. "You guys aren't riders anyway. All you people care about is saving your own skin." He started to change into Rising Ultimate. "Hah, help you? trash like you should just drop dead." he said rather out of character. "I'll destroy all of you. The Prince, the Riders, and the Rider Hunters. It's inevitable we all die anyway, so what's the point?" He finished his transformation. "You've convinced me, Kaito. There's no gain in being idealistic anymore."

Double was flabbergasted by Kuuga's display of power, Kaito however remained unimpressed. The future rider had grown significantly stronger over the years thanks to his own experience as well as technology from the prince. With a flick of his wrist, a dimensional portal went over the three riders transporting the riders to a large landmass made of ice, the north pole. "WHY IS IT SUDDENLY SO COLD" Shotaro complained before he was teleported away, further from fighting area, far enough that he won't get hurt by stray blasts. The cold air was eerily calm in contrast to the killing intent within Kuuga's eyes. "Well then, release all the anger you want. But don't be surprised when I actually hit back." Kaito beckoned the angry to rider to fight him "So much for being a hero, what would Satoru say if he could see you now?" Kaito taunted his old friend. "Says the man..who doesn't believe in anything at all." Yusuke cracked his knuckles. The two stood there, completely silent. (I'm sorry my friends.. but I'm at my limit..goodbye..) Yusuke thought before casting his hope away, charging at Kaito with an angry roar.

Kaito slotted a ride watch into his modified Diend Driver and pulled the trigger. "RIDER TIME: KUUGA, RISING ULTIMATE." A red eyed variant of rising ultimate Kuuga is summoned right in front of Kaito, delivering his signature punch towards his opponent, capable of sending foes flying. "At least I don't pretend to believe in something like you do." Kaito remembered the prophecy that some day, Kuuga will be the death of him, but he was confident it wouldn't be today. Yusuke quickly shifted his focus and slammed his own fist into his copy's, causing a shockwave. The loose ground of this world's North Pole shook from the sheer power of two such attacks colliding. (Is the Rider War inevitable? are we slaves to fate after all?) he thought.

"Stop this foolishness Yusuke, you're gonna destroy this world if you're not careful." Kaito slotted a second ride watch onto his gun before pulling the trigger mutiple times. "MAGIC TIME: DUPLICATE" with the wizard ride watch, he duplicates his copy of Kuuga three more times. All three duplicates of Kuuga materialize from behind their opponent and begin grab him by his arms, attempting to restrain him. "Make peace with your decisions, Kaito. In both life and death." Yusuke began to charge up again. He had accessed a form beyond Ultimate only once before, to help the Rider known as Wizard. That power beckoned to him. And so he reached out. He swatted away the inferior copies like knats, and then strode towards his former friend, beginning to charge a Rising Ultimate Punch. "Fine then, go ahead take your best shot." Kaito welcomed Kuuga's attack with his arms open wide at least, that would Kuuga would see. In truth he already had something planned, but he waited to see if it was really needed.

Yusuke swung his fist with killing intent. All of his anger, his rage, and his sorrow came out in that single strike. It was a killing blow. His eyes far better than a humans, he knew Kaito's body posture suggested he was confident in himself. But it was not a random blow. He aimed for the man's heart, aiming to ram through and make his death swift. His fist went right through Kaito and into....himself. "Some things never change huh?" Kaito had once again used wizards portal opening abilities to his advantage, turning Yusuke's attack against him. He pulled the trigger a few more times to allow his summoned copies to join in on the fun. "MAGIC TIME: CONNECT, BIG!" Moments later a gigantic ultimate Kuuga fist strikes Yusuke from the bottom, attempting to launch him skywards. This process repeated a few times, until he was launched into the earth's stratosphere. "Just about time to settle this." Kaito opened a portal right above Yusuke to deliver a rider punch, sending them both tumbling into the earth's atmosphere. While he was close, he once again shoved a ride watch into Yusuke's chest, attempting to absorb his power while both their rider armor began to burn up due to reentering earth's atmosphere. While Yusuke's form definitely surpassed his in raw strength, Kaito had much greater utility and versatility in his abilities.

"..But I'm not pretending. I do believe in something." as Yusuke burned up in the atmosphere and his power was being sucked away, he seemed unusually calm. Was his loss of hope a feint the whole time? No. Because it was the despair of inevitability that gave rise to a new power. You see, while Kaito had versatility and utility, Yusuke had reliability and simplicity. Kuuga was an ancient power while Diend was a technological power. Technology was not something that stood up very well in intense heat, namely his Diendriver. Doubtless, it was more than just their armor that was burning up right now. "I believe in you. Namely your past self. I joined you to give my friends time. But with W's rejection and recruitment, I realize just how dangerous you really are. You win this round old friend, but not without cost. I was waiting for a chance like this." A Kuuga emblem appeared on Kaito's chest. "If the war is inevitable, at the bare minimum, I'll change YOUR fate. Even if I burn up here." He charged up a Rising Ultimate Punch, and slammed it at the Kuuga emblem.

Kaito was surprised that Yusuke was still able to fight given his current conditions. Yusuke's presumption was right, the Diend driver did not work under intense heat. Thankfully, he had other means to get out of this mess, using a dimensional wall, he quickly teleported both onto the icy ground, causing them both skid away from each other upon landing. The ice around them began to evaporate violently. "Well.. if nothing else at least you cooled down a bit. Here, I won't be needing this where I am going." Kaito tossed him the ride watch before turning his focus onto the Kuuga emblem in his chest that was slowly growing in power. "One day, you will understand my actions, but I guess that will have to wait." Kaito calmly stood up and walked into an oncoming blizzard, disappearing into a white abyss, seconds later a faint sound of an explosion could be heard from a distance. Double approached Kuuga, in shock with what he just witnessed. "Did you just... kill him?"

Yusuke collapsed to the ground after grabbing the watch, exhausted and de-transformed. He turned his head and watched the explosion. "Kaito.." he muttered sadly. He turned his head to Double. "No..that was his future self." he said weakly. "I couldn't tell you the full picture because he was still around." he shivered in the cold. "You want to know everything, Double Rider? get us out of here alive. I'll start from the very beginning.."

Double shook his head. "No, I don't think we will." Shotaro said readying his staff. "You just killed what I presumed to be your friend. Future or not." Shotaro said cautiously. "Besides, you were threatening to destroy everything just a few moments ago. Who is to say that this hasn't changed?" Phillip did not accept his reasoning to kill his comrade. Yusuke looked at Double, exasperated. "Man, you guys just don't relent, do you? You don't trust me when I'm nice and now you're cautious that I was hostile. We're in the middle of the North Pole, and I'm on the ground, defenseless. Give it a rest already." he shivered again.

Before Double could strike a dimensional wall went over them, taking them to another location. "There you are Yusuke! Took me a while to-" The younger Kaito greeted them next to Time Mazine before instinctively block Double's attack with forearm armor. "Whoa, whoa! Easy there, half-boiled detective." Double immediately retracted his staff, completely unsure of what to think at this point. "Wait... didn't you just die?" Shotaro questioned, recognizing the similarities on the Rider's armor. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Hey Yusuke would you mind explaining to me what just happened? Hmm that's strange, according to my readings there was suppose to be third Rider with you guys." The younger Kaito wasn't really sure what the detective Rider was mumbling about, but nonetheless, felt that Yusuke would be able to answer him.

"Basically Kaito..I killed your future self." he said flatly. "Well, that's one hell of way to greet a friend. I can't say he didn't had it coming. But still didn't think you'd be the type of person to do that." Kaito spoke in his usual jovial disposition. "But that doesn't matter. Well at least for now. I need you to come back to earth prime, we're gathering our forces to go up against's KOMA ZiO's forces as well as the Ride-killers." Kaito explained to the two. "And who's gonna protect Fuuto city while if we were to join you." Shotaro questioned. He's fought alongside the younger Kaito before and does have some degree of trust towards him. "It's a time machine. You'll be back here in like a few moments once it's all over."

"Very well, at least we'll be able to know more about situation. But I still don't full trust all of you, especially you, Kuuga. Killing your own comrades is not something to be taken lightly " Phillip agreed to join Kaito's forces, at least for now. "Yeah, yeah, fine. Don't trust me or whatever. Maybe when YOU get tortured by genocidal "evolved" humans for several weeks you can tell me what taking things lightly is. I'm just about done with..everything right now." Yusuke said, deadpan. He stood up, very slowly. "Yes please, let's go. I can tell you all about how KOMA ZI-O is basically a benevolent dictator." he said to Kaito, walking to the Time Mazine.

Kaito was starting to get annoyed by the back and forth chatter between the two Riders. Unfortunately before he could even enter his Time Mazine, another visitor had intercepted them, disabling the Time Mazine. It was the Zero One from the alternate reality. "Kuuga, why are you conspiring with the younger Kaito? Are you betraying his majesty?" He asked as a few Gigers entered the world. "I was never on your side. The Prince isn't that bad a guy I'll admit, but I've all but confirmed he's a dictator. That was my original goal all along. To buy the past Kaito and his group some time and determine his intentions." He explained. "And guess what? you're down a man as well." he clicked the watch. "Kuuga." It announced, automatically summoning his Arcle. He was still exhausted. 'Guess there's nothing for it but to fight, guys."

"Hmm... he must have really liked you to go easy on you like that.." Aruto didn't know what to say, while he wasn't close with Neo Diend, he thought of him as one of the nicer Riders to be around. "I would fight you to avenge him, but we have a Rider hunter problem. Leave. Before I change my mind." There was a hint of sadness voice, indicating that was some form camaraderie between the fellow Riders. "Well, if you say so?" Kaito immediately rushed to Time Mazine, followed by Double. "Everyone ready to go?" he asked.

Yusuke got inside quickly. "Yes, let's go. I'm not up to fighting giant robots at the moment." he said. "I just want to sit down." he said in a tired tone. "Right!" Kaito immediately activated the machine went off. It was a relatively silent trip. Neither Riders felt like they had much to say. Double had managed to sneak in both the extreme and fang memory into the time machine before they left. Suddenly a few purple shots could be seen striking Kaito's Time Mazine, forcing it out of the time stream and crashing into the desert of time. Kaito quickly took a look at the who or what was chasing them through the rear view camera. It was another Time Mazine, with purple markings and snake like motif.

Kaito and double quickly exited the Time Mazine to greet their opponent. A purple Rider exits the Time Mazine while cracking his neck. "A continuation from the arena. Come out Kuuga, I know you're in there!" It was Ouja, after all this time, he was still here. "Oh come on!" yelled Yusuke in irritation as he hopped out of the Time Mazine. "The alternate Ouja..I nearly forgot about you, to be honest." he said. "It's been awhile since the Rider Tournament. Did you seriously time travel just to fight me again?"

"You guys keep him busy, I'll see if I can fix the Time Mazine fast." Kaito got to work to fix the time machine, leaving his comrades to keep Ouja busy. Realizing his comrades my need help, he tossed the advent Rider ridewatch towards Double. "You might wanna use that." Double immediately transformed into his extreme form to face the impending threat. "Careful Shotaro, this one seems dangerous." Phillip warned his partner. Ouja seemed to have powered up significantly since their last encounter. He has killed many monsters and Riders-alike. Absorbing their essence and taking their powers as his own. Double activated the ridewatch, summoning all 13 advent Riders.

The Advent Riders charge towards their adversary. "Ah yes, I get to kill these Riders all over again!" His whip sword began to glow with purple energy, indicating something big was coming. With one flick of his weapon he swiftly reduced 12 of the 13 Riders into dust. Odin was the only one left who briefly engage him in close combat, using to his teleportation to his advantage, however this short lived as he eventually was able to predict his movements, stabbing his advent deck, forcing him to dissolve into golden dust. "Now then... Let's get into the main event." Ouja beckoned the remaining Riders to fight him, knowing full well that they have no chance to beat him.

Yusuke sighed as he watched the 13 Advent Riders get destroyed like nothing. "Ugh..I'm still a bit tired, but I guess I have no choice.." Yusuke began to charge up. "I learned a few new tricks since last time as well.." he went into Rising Form, then Ultimate, and finally..Rising Ultimate. The strongest power currently available to him. "You won't defeat me so easily when I'm like this. You could say I'm a monster myself." he boasted. "Perhaps, if you were at full strength. But despite your new form you don't much that much stronger than before..." Ouja could sense Kuuga's power, and how he was still tired from previous conflict.

Ouja teleported away, leaving a plume of purple feathers. A few seconds multiple copies of him appear around the two Riders. Each of threw their whipswords at the two Riders trying to restrain their limbs. The whips would rapidly siphon their energy and power away once they made contact. Kuuga would feel a burning sensation in his chest as the Ouja emblem in chest would begin radiating with intense heat. Shotaro and Phillip screamed in pain as they were powerless to stop the purple Rider. "Ahh..It hurts.." he cried out in pain. "But I..can't give up yet.." he turned to Double, watching the two scream in pain motivated him to act. "Alright..here goes..nothing.." he grabbed onto the Whipswords, and charged up a Rising Ultimate Punch, pulling all of the Ouja copies towards him while he felt his power being siphoned away. When they got close he punched at them. It was a rather weak attack considering his reduced strength, however.

The Ouja copies disappear when they came into contact with Kuuga, however, shortly after this Venosurviver burst out of the ground below him. The giant snake bites into Kuuga's right arm. The real Ouja reappears in front of the weakened Double kicking him to the ground and preparing the stab him. Thankfully the repairs were done, Kaito immediately intercepted the snake Riders attack by blasting him with Dimension shot. "Final Attack Ride: Diend," The blast, despite not doing much damage, manage to push him away. Kaito than proceeded to use the giant mecha to wrestle venosurviver off Kuuga. "Come on! Repairs are done, get in!" He barked out nervously, worried that the Ouja would recover soon.

Yusuke screamed out in pain. "My arm!" he yelled. Yusuke stood up after being freed, shaking and clutching his wounded arm. He didn't turn around to face his friend, knowing what had to be done. "Somebody's gotta hold him off from chasing you..don't wait up for me..focus on getting Shotaro inside. You know I'm right, Kaito." he said. He ran at Venosurviver, preparing to engage the giant snake in combat once more. "Oh no you don't!" Kaito quickly grabbed Yusuke with his Time Mazine's giant arms and shoved him into the cargo bay. Double followed suit, entering the cargo bay himself while pushing Yusuke in. "Stop it, Kuuga. If this war is as dire as you say it is, we will nned someone as powerful as you at our side." Phillip spoke with serious tone as the Time Mazine started to take off.

Double took a peek to see if they were still being pursued by the snake Rider and surely enough his Time Mazine was getting closer to them. "This is bad... at this rate we'll never escape him." Phillip said prompting Shotaro to respond. "You know, my mind is still telling me not to trust you... but my heart says otherwise.." Double leaned to the edge of the cargo bay door, and transformed into Golden Extreme. "Phillip..you know what I am thinking don't you?" "Of course, partner. I am with you every step of the way." Phillip, knowing what Shotaro was suggesting. "Hey, Yusuke was it... do me a favour? Win the war." and with that Double jumped out of the cargo bay. "No, DON'T!" Yusuke tried to reach out and grab him, but it was too late. "Extreme: Maximum Drive." The golden Rider flew into the snake's mazine Rider, delivering a destructive Rider kick to temporarily slow it down, giving Kaito's mecha just enough time to enter the time stream once again, leaving behind the detective Rider.

"Damn it..why does everyone around me have to die!?" Yusuke screamed, slamming his fist on the cargo ground. "We just lost an ally..and some good men. Now they'll never get to see their city..it's nearly undefended now.." he muttered. They finally arrived at earth prime, the Time Mazine was just barely holding together from the last encounter. Kaito was able to safely land it on one of the landing bays. "Yusuke... there's a lot more things to do now, but that can wait. You get some rest." A team of medical humagears approached the injured Rider with stretcher, getting ready to carry him to the KingLiner's medical centre.

"I'll be back, I need to continue our recruitment. I just need you to rest up and stay strong. There is a long war ahead of us." Kaito comforted his friend before heading over to a more functional Time Mazine to continue the recruitment process. "Alright.." he muttered, allowing himself to be carried away. "I think I'm ready for a long sleep." he said, before falling asleep on stretcher. A single tear rolled down his face. In his dreams, he thought of those he could not save.

Momotaros thought about something before turning to Takumi. "Takumi, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have so much faith in someone like Kaito, especially now knowing that he will one day join your enemy?" he said. "Because something like being a slave to fate..doesn't suit me. I can't stomach just resigning myself to the "inevitable". Kaito is the same way." Takumi said. "So I'll fight, even if it hurts, even if it's hopeless. Isn't that what a Rider is?" he said to Momo questioningly.

"Well... take it from me as a fellow time traveler, some fates are inescapable. That being said, his reasoning behind joining them may not be a selfish one, if that means anything." Momotaros tried to understand it from Kaito point of view. Considering who that person was, it was difficult to determine why he would he resign himself to such a fate. "Must be a pretty damn good reason if he's willing to something that drastic." he muttered before continuing onwards into the dark cave.

"I wonder if there are there any hostages still alive in here?" Momo shifted gears to focus more on the rescue. Takumi thought about what Momotaros said, before responding. "I really doubt it. From what I remember, Shocker is pretty deranged. They convert people as soon as possible." Takumi said. Hongo concurred. "Yes, they wasted no time turning me and Hayato into a cyborg, all those years ago."

Hayato pointed off in the distance. "Look! an injured Shocker Rider. Let's see if we can interrogate him. Don't worry, we speak Brazilian." The group walk up to him. Hayato says something in Brazilian, asking about intruders. After some "coaxing" they get some information. "Apparently a..Kamen Rider #3 is fighting off the Rider Hunters. This grunt was spared from their wrath thanks to him. I guess we should try and find signs of a struggle." Hayato explained.

"Is there a security room or something in this base? Perhaps we can review the saved footage for more evidence." Satoru spoke after noticing security cameras around the facility. "Not a bad idea, young man." Hayato asks the Shocker Rider. "He says it's a hidden room right past here. There's a piece of the wall jutting out a bit more than the others, that's where it's located." Takumi nodded. "Let's go find it then." they walked a bit. "OK, some of us can see better in their Rider forms, so anyone who isn't transformed should do so and start looking." he said. The group searched around the hallway until eventually Hongo stumbled upon it. He pressed it in. "Found it! over here." The wall started to open up, revealing a security room inside.

Momotaros transformed into his Den-O Imagin hybrid form and entered the room, careful not to trip on anything this time. "Hmmm... I don't see anything out of the ordinary in there.. so it should be safe to enter." Satoru entered the room, looking a bit confused at the machinery and controls. "Hey erm... do any of you guys know how to work these controls? With any luck we can even power up the lights again." Satoru seemed optimistic about this find, turning towards his seniors for more guidance.

"Yes, of course. I've been in quite a few bases in my time." Hongo stepped inside. "Look's like they're using the same low-tech solution since the 70s..all very simple. I have to admit, it works. It can't be hacked. The Rider Hunters must have cut the power through a different source." Hongo went up to one of the terminals. It had many buttons and a single small screen.
"Ah, here's the problem. They managed to shut the generators off. That figures. We can turn them on from here." Hongo flipped a switch and pressed two buttons. The lights came back on instantly. "Alright! there's a start." Hayato said victoriously.

"Hahaha, Good job sir. Now we can start hunting these ridekiller bastards." Momotaros stepped out of the room to get a better look at the surrounding area. He reached out to his Rider pass to talk to Ryotaro. "Hey Ryotaro, the lights should be up on your side as well. You found anything?" Momotaros asked his old friend. "Nothing yet, but we'll let you know if we find anything." Ryotaro replied, still being cautious of the area.

"Let's check those security cameras now.." He pressed a button. "Aha! looks like that grunt was telling the truth. And the plot thickens.." On the screen, Kamen Rider #3 could be seen fighting the Ridekiller grunts with a team of Shocker Riders. "On his team, isn't that a Heisei Rider?" Kamen Rider Kaixa could be seen fighting the Rider Hunters as well. "I get what's going on here. The alternate Shadow Moon must have sent out an invitation. Shocker must be throwing their lot in with them ever since Great Leader died." Takumi guessed.

"We can speculate later. Catching up to Stalker and them is priority number one." Hongo said. "Let's go." the group left the room, going towards the location the battle was happening. "Up there! they're still fighting." Stalker swung his Scythe at Kamen Rider #3, who caught it. "Detestable Riders.." he muttered. "Glad you could join the party. Come on in, things are heating up!" he said to the group.

"Oh no you don't!" Satoru yelled, pulling out a card and slotting it. "SURVIVE." Satoru transformed into his survive form to instantly clash blades with stalker, putting Kamen Rider 3 out of harms way. Upon making contact with his axe, the escythe would begin to rapidly freeze, making it harder form to pull it back towards him. "You're not getting away this time!" Seeing this as an opportunity to strike, Momotaros activated his finishing move, sending the Den gasher blade flying towards Stalker. "Behold my finishing move HYBRID VERSION!" it traveled much faster than his previous finishing moves due to the power up he received from Ryotaro.

Stalker quickly let go of his scythe, allowing it to be frozen. "Well, that's a party pooper." upon seeing Momotaros begin his attack, he grabbed a grenade off of his belt. "SUCK ON THIS!" he pulled the pin and threw it, hoping it would blow the blade to pieces before it would even reach him. Kamen Rider #3 and his team quickly backed away, not wanting to get caught up in the blast zone. "Here's our chance to escape. Shadow Moon is waiting.." said the Orphnoch operating the Kaixa suit." They ran off down a different hallway.

Momotaros' blade did not shatter and instead continued to travel the entire distance before he pulled it back. Whether or not it actually struck his enemy is unknown. "Wait... are you guys with Shadow Moon!?" Momotaros asked, as confused as ever. Satoru, backed off from the explosion, grabbing the scythe as a souvenir. "Hey wait up!" He after Kamen Rider 3's team, entering the mirror world to increase his pace.

"I just said that, Momo. Weren't you listening?" Takumi said, chewing him out. Stalker did a backflip, narrowly avoiding death. "Well, that's a mission failed I suppose. Most of my team is dead. I'll see you guys again!" he retreated through a dimensional portal. "I guess they weren't expecting such resistance." Hayato said. "Anyways, we should get after them." the group chased after Kamen Rider #3's team.

Just moments after Kaito had left, his Time Mazine returned to docking platform with significant wear and tear, indicating that a significant amount of time has passed for him. As he exited the machine, he crew had noticed that Kaito seemed older, with a stubble and longer hair. Behind him was a small fleet of Time Mazines piloted by Riders across the multiverse. One of the noticeable ones was the a fruit themed Time Mazine.

It was Kouta, in his man of tomorrow outfit. "Although my powers are somewhat limited outside my universe, I will try my best to help you heal this man." The man spoke with a regal authority. "That is all I am asking." Kaito said before giving him a respectful bow. Kaito brought Kouta to Yusuke's medical station to have heal his wounds. Despite him being much weaker in this universe, he power to heal seemed potent enough to close Yusuke's physical wounds.

"Hmm, although I have healed his physical wounds, I cannot do anything about his mental scars, those will have to heal by themselves." Kouta spoke, slightly disappointed that his abilities could not help this man more. "I've already expected as much. I thank you nonetheless." He spoke solemnly. "I am afraid that's all I am allowed to help with. You're strange man Kaito, helping a man who is destined to kill you." Kouta said to him in curious tone before turning back to his Time Mazine to leave.

"Hey... Yusuke, you feeling any better?" Kaito spoke to his old friend, his eyes seemed different than before, as if he has fought through several years without seeing his old friend. The other Time Mazine were busy emptying out their cargo hold filled with nebulas gas cannisters and Zaia industries tech.

Yusuke opened his eyes a bit. He felt better, way better. "Surprisingly, yes." he stared at his friend for a moment. "What's wrong, Kaito? are you okay?" he sat up. "Whoa! now I know something's wrong.." he said, in shock at the number of Time Mazines. "I've been busy. For you, it was just a few days but for me... well.. I've been doing this for the last 10 years." Kaito seemed a older and wiser compared to his former self.

His voice was actually very similar to how the future Kaito sounded. "I've been able to secure a lot of resources throughout the years, but knowing you... I don't think you'll agree with my methods of procurement. That being said, I assure you that no innocents were hurt during the entire process."

Yusuke looked around. He sighed. "It was always leading to this point, wasn't it?" He looked down. "How long will you be with us? until..you know.." he said. "I am not quite sure myself, time travel has a habit of doing that to you. I've had to make a lot of difficult decisions over the last few years." Kaito said with a sorrowful tone. "I see." he said simply. "Well..I suppose we should enjoy the time we have left. What's the plan now, Kaito? who exactly did you bring with you?" he asked.

"Well I brought some Nebula Gas from Build's universe, that should give us enough of a power up for most of the lieutenants. We've got the Hokuto Trio and Grease from there." Kaito pointed towards the Riders and loot from builds world. "I've brought Thouser, AIMS and Metsubojinrai from Zero One. We've got a few gigers coming in from there as well. I've got a few more fleets coming in from other world's including Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade and quite a lot from Hibiki. Still much not much compared to KOMA's forces."

Yusuke nodded, not really following much of it. "Well, you know your stuff so I'm sure you know our worth better than anyone. Did you manage to convince any heroic Riders to join us?" he asked. "Thankfully, yes. Historically a big player in this Rider war. Geiz and Tsukuyomi will be joining us. I've also met with Tsukasa along the way but... I don't know whether he'll actually join us." Yusuke nodded. "Decade and some newcomers, huh? well, we'll need all the help we can get. I'm just about healed up, so wherever you need me, just let me know. Been awhile since I've seen the others..wonder how they're doing." he said, standing up.

"Hey easy there. Your body may be healed, but I think your mind needs more rest. If you wanna talk to Natsumi and the others, I'll bring them up here when they return." He gently push Yusuke back onto the bed, suggesting the he continue to rest. "We've still got time." Yusuke hesitantly laid back down. "Alright..for a little longer. Just don't go turning on us, Kaito. Not yet." he yawned. "I guess I'll get some rest. Good luck out there." he said, trying to go back to sleep.

A train pulled up beside the Kingliner. It was the G-Denliner and the G Men. Natsumi and Reiji stepped aboard, hoping to tell the others of their progress. "Greetings, everyone." Reiji said as the two boarded the train. "I see you've made some remarkable progress, Daiki Kaito." he said, noting the increase in personnel. "We managed to recruit Kamen Rider Black, ZX, and Super-1. They're onboard with us now." Natsumi said. "Excellent work everyone. However... we still don't have enough forces to take on the King empire directly. I suggest striking them while they are busy dealing with the Ridekillers." Kaito said.

"We'll do our best." repled Reiji. "Meanwhile, Michal is talking to some others. He should be back soon." Natsumi noticed Kaito's appearance. "Kaito, why do you look so much older? how long were you gone?" she asked, looking a bit worried. "About ten years give or take. Don't worry about it. It's worth it if we are able to win this war." Kaito highly doubted this would be the result considering that he is destined to join them, but nonetheless he was still hoping for a miracle.

Reiji adopted a serious expression. "Ten years.. someone is taking this seriously." Natsumi looked shocked. "Well..we're here if you need us. Don't forget that." she knew this meant one thing. He was going to join the KOMA Faction soon. This was most likely the starting point. "Well, that's our status update. See you again, everyone." The two departed to make some more preparations. "Right. I'll be seeing you guys." Kaito said before turning away from them.

Later on Kaito entered a dimensional portal leading to a busy street. He sat down on a fortune-telling booth. He has been visiting this fortune teller for the last few years and he hasn't been wrong in his predictions, not once. The same fortune teller that said Kuuga will be his end."So how much longer do I have until I join them." Kaito asked. The fortune-teller began flipping the tarot cards before finally speaking. "A few more weeks." the teller replied. "And why the hell would I join them in the first place?" Kaito asked angrily. "What does it matter? Have I been wrong about you before?" The fortune teller responded calmly. It seems this fate really is inevitable.

Kaito returned to Yusuke and gently shook him. "Hey Yusuke, wake up. I need you to help with something... You need to come with me. For us to stand any chance in this war there is something we must steal to even the odds. We must go to the Tomb of King ZI-O and steal his Ridewatch." Yusuke yawned. "Oh, hey Kaito." He sat up, stretching. "Alright then, you can tell me about it on the way, let's get going. I'm ready for some action."

"Actually...on second thought we might wanna wait for Takumi and the others to get back. I'll need my most trusted comrades for this heist." Kaito with his signature excited tone. It seems like some things never change. Yusuke crossed his arms. "You sent them out on recruitment, I'm guessing? hopefully they're doing well." He smirked a bit to himself. There was that glimmer in his friends eye again. Internally, Yusuke thought that in the end, maybe things would turn out alright.

"Over there, they went that way I think!" Takumi pointed down one hallway. They were chasing after Kamen Rider #3 and his team of Shocker Riders, along with Kamen Rider Kaixa as a retrieval man. The group chased after them, until suddenly an alarm went off and a voice spoke, making a warning in multiple languages. "Warning: Shocker self-destruct system has been activated. T-minus five minutes until destruction. Evacuate immediately." Hayato scoffed. "Forget them, we have to get out of here!" he yelled. "Let's get back to the Time Mazine, you guys. I'm sure Ryotaro and his group is already leaving." Takumi said, beginning to run.

Suddenly the Denliner came bursting through the wall. The side doors opened, Ryotaro was inside beckoning the riders to come in to escape the facility. "Come on get inside this place is gonna blow up!" He spoke with a worried tone. "Now that's what I call an entrance!" Hongo said, the group piled in and flew off to safety. Meanwhile the Shocker remnants were escorted through dimensional walls to Shadow Moon. After five minutes, the base blew up. "Well, we accomplished our mission at the very least, even if everyone else escaped. I'd call that an accomplishment." said Hayato, looking on the bright side.

"Guess that takes care of that" Momotaros said, dusting off his hands. Ryotaro turned towards the senior riders to ask them once again where their allegiance were. "I humbly ask you all once again, join our faction, so that we may work together to stop threats like this from getting our of hand." Hongo turned to Ryotaro. "You're a good kid. But I work on the side of Justice. Regardless of who that is. If these Heisei Riders need our help, we'll help them. They can't do it alone just as much as you can't." Hongo explained. "Then I guess there isn't much left to say huh?" He landed the Denliner next to their time mazines. "I am not exactly the type of person to strong-arm people into decisions, so I guess this is where we part ways. At the end of the day, we are all fighting for what we think is right. It's all that we've been doing as riders." Ryotaro spoke with solemn tone as he opened the door.

"If we do end up meeting each other on the battlefield... may the best rider win, I harbor no ill will to any of you." He offered a hand to shake. Hongo smiled, shaking his hand. "From one generation to another, I accept you." Hayato spoke up. "You are our successor, and our equal. Keep fighting the good fight and it'll all work out in the end. Farewell!" and with that they parted ways. Momotaros was visibly conflicted by his allegiance prompting his old friend to speak. "You should go with them, Momotaros. You shoudn't feel forced to make the same decision I did." Ryotaro reassured his friend that this decision was his alone, not anyone else. With some hesitation, Momotaros eventually left the train with group, reverting back to his normal Imagin form. "Farewell, Ryotaro. May the sands of time be in your favour." he said.

"Now then, what's this Time Mazine I'm hearing about? I'd like to take a look at it." Hongo said cheekily. "Ermm well. It's a time machine. It's machine.... that we to travel through time." Satoru tried his best to explain to the old rider what the machine was. "It works the same way to den liner, for the most part." Momotaros added. "So they've already invented time-traveling technology? sheesh, and I thought cyborgs and mutants were otherworldly. I've got to see this!" Hongo said, excited. "Oi, Hongo! wait up!" Hayato chased after him. The group departed with the newly recruited Riders back to the Kingliner with the Time Mazine. "Kaito, we've brought the originals back! and they're ready to rock." Takumi yelled, looknig for his friend.

"It's good to see you all again, my old friends." Kaito greeted them, revealing his much older look to the group. "I am sure you'd be happy to know that Yusuke is back with us, in peak health no less." he greeted warmly. It seems all those years being away really did change him
"Please, introduce these senior riders to the rest of our troops." Kaito commanded one of his G3X officers to escort the legacy riders to their living quarters. "All right then, let's talk business. We're about pull the biggest in the whole of multiverse. Assuming we succeed. Come over to Yusuke's room and explain the rest."

"Alright, then." Takumi was surprised by Kaito's older appearance but he was already piecing it together through guesswork. "You're back! it's good to see you guys. Hope you've been treating my young pupil well." Yusuke said as they entered, flashing a smile. "So what exactly are we stealing?" Takumi asked.

"An important artifact that could turn the tide of the war to our favor. King ZI-O's ride watch." King ZI-O's Ridewatch was a rider artifact that was always shrouded in mystery and often thought to be forbidden to obtain. "Hey Kaito, HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?! No one has ever gotten close to stealing that, and it's said to forbidden for anyone to enter King's tomb. Many have tried, some have died and none of succeeded." Momotaros raised his voice with a out of character serious tone. There are some things that are forbidden, even for time travellers.

"So it's connected to this ZI-O guy we keep hearing so much about? OK, assuming we steal this thing, what would we even do with it? only people with that specific belt the KOMA Faction uses can make use of it. Our tech all wildly varies. Did you recruit the guy who can make use of it?" Takumi asked. "Well, Geiz and Tsukuyomi will be joining us, but if all that fails there's always this." Kaito brandished a Ziku driver that he had stolen from his 10 year travel. "A dimension thief knows his way around." He boasted. "If you say so. I'm not really caught up on these new guys." Takumi said, shrugging. "Guess we better get going. I'm well-rested and ready to contribute." Yusuke stood up, stretching.

"Alright, now there is just one more matter to discuss. There will not doubt be some sort of sentinel guard stationed there. Probably the strongest the empire has to offer, unfortunately we can't bring a large force there lest we wanna attract attention from the main army. As such, I would advise us to strengthen ourselves through the Nebula Gas treatment, raising our hazard level." Kaito suggested them all to undergo the Nebula Gas treatment to increase their physical fighting capabilities. "However, it is not without its downsides. Once we have undergone treatment, if take too much damage in one go you will begin fade away. Once that happens, there is nothing I can do to save you. Do you understand? The only reason I am willing to do it is because I already know how I am gonna die. What about you guys?" Kaito wanted to hear their opinions on the treatment.

"Eh, I'll pass on some shady sounding miracle drugs. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound like a risk worth taking. I think if we do get into a fight, we should just switch to our final forms. This is probably why your future self gave me that device I gave you earlier." Takumi shook his head, not wanting to do it. "Same with me, Kaito. I just figured out how to access a new form. If we get into a pinch, I can use it." Yusuke said, passing as well. "Suit yourself, but don't blame me if it gets too difficult for you all." Kaito said, shrugging. "I'll do it." Satoru said, surprising both Momo and Kaito. "You sure about that kid? There's no going back once you've received the treatment." Kaito warned the young man. He wasn't expecting him of all people to agree with it.

"Satoru..you could die. You wouldn't be able to go back to your world or fight in the Rider Tournament anymore. Are you sure about this?" Yusuke asked, looking very serious. "Even so, I want to able to contribute more to the group. Is it not expected for riders?" Satoru seemed determined to whatever to ensure this mission's success. "I don't know about this kid, why don't you sit this one out?" Kaito suggested before turning to the other senior riders. "How about you guys decide then? Do we let him go?" Kaito wanted their input on the matter

"It would be hypocritical of me to not let him decide for himself. He's grown quite a bit. No longer is he that angry kid we met, but a full-fledged hero." Yusuke smiled, proud of his pupil. "It's his choice." he concluded. "Very well then, I'll see to the treatment personally." Kaito walked to the specialized treatment room to begin the operation. The process was painful and difficult to stomach, but the boy persevered, eventually finishing the treatment process in a matter of a few days. "Alright, we should be ready. Takumi, here!" Kaito tossed a Faiz blaster unit into his hands.

"I've procured the Smart Brain satellite and integrated it into our Time Mazine. So you should be able to use it as long as you're within it's range. I've even taken the liberty to increase it's energy output, so you're Blaster form should be significantly stronger." Kaito pointed towards the newly upgraded Time Mazine which had the Smart Brain and Zaia Entreprise logos. "Alright, that should be everything, but there is one more thing you should know, I know I will make out of this because I've seen my future self. But there is no guarantee that you guys will. Knowing this, do you all still wish to join me on this heist." Kaito asked as earnestly as he could, giving the team a final chance to back out. "Yes Mr Kaito, sir!" Satoru replied with finesse. "I am with the boy." Momotaros added. "And you two?" Kaito asked his two comrades.

"Not bad, Kaito. This should let me keep up with those cocky newcomers." Takumi said, observing the Faiz Blaster with a smile. The two looked at each other after Kaito asked his question, then nodded in unison. "We've come too far to back out now. Let's do this." Takumi spoke resolutely. "Yeah. The war begins here." Yusuke said, ready to go. They had made their preparations for the heist during the days of waiting for Satoru. "Then let's do this. The heist to end it all."

Kaito entered the custom Time Mazine alongside the other riders. After punching in the key details into the console, the machine immediately flew into time stream. It was very different this time as the time stream had a distinct gold and red color to it. The Time Mazine, shook violently throughout the trip experiencing some sort of time turbulence, a warning for them to not proceed any further. "Don't worry, it's the usual time turbulence." Kaito explained, frantically pressing every button to keep the mazine functioning. After a significant amount of sparks, the time mazine finally excited the time stream and was immediately greeted by a large swarm of dai mazines, something he nearly crash into if it wasnt for his quick reflexes.

The Dai Mazines were huddled to close to one another for the machine to fly straight to the center. However, they seemed dormant, like the terracota army protecting their slumbering emperor. "Looks like thats as far as we go, we're gonna have to travel on foot from here." Kaito said, landing the time mazine at a nearby opening. The Dai Mazine formed some sort of mausoleum around the main tomb of King ZiO, they were like statues, fused to each other. "Whoa, what the hell? this place is crazy beyond belief!" Takumi exclaimed in abject shock as they walked around on the ground floor. "He's right. Just who the heck was this ZI-O guy anyway? maybe he really was a king.." Yusuke said. "It reminds me of Kuuga's tomb, in a way." he commented, feeling nostalgic. "Except, you know, no giant robot guardians."

"He was the King of time itself, the strongest, kindest, greatest kamen rider there ever was according to the history books." Kaito explained while scanning the area for an entrance. Once he found an opening, he beckoned the other riders to come with him. Inside, the pace was like a labyrinth, a maze made out of robot parts." Watch your step this place is likely to be booby trapped. There is a reason why no sane thief would go to this place." Kaito warned his friend while slowly making his from opening to opening.

"The layout of this places changes every few hours, so we're have to travel quickly if you wanna get close. I have a map for the next few cycles so should be able to reach there relatively fast compared to other thieves." The entire place had eerie feel to it, inside the main compound there life size statues of past riders. They were placed there to honor the fallen riders but perhaps they served another purpose. Eventually they even stumbled upon a few advent rider statues including Satoru. "Well that's just creepy." Satoru said to himself.

Takumi, too, noticed the statues. "He has statues of all the Heisei Riders, the Showa Riders, and some I don't recognize..this guy..could he be even stronger than Decade?" The gravity of what they were doing finally sunk in for Takumi. "Takumi, he IS the strongest, there is no denying that. The thing that "killed" him was another version of himself after realizing the folly of his ways." Kaito tried his best to convey the God-like status of King ZI-O and how he wasn't something to be taken lightly. "Jeeze..what is up with the Riders of today?" Takumi complained. "And to think, we're fighting this guy's son!" Yusuke said, laughing cheerfully. "Don't feel down Takumi, our luck hasn't gotten any worse than this." he said, patting his friend on the back.

"Stop. Everyone should transform before we proceed, I have this distinct feeling that the inner layers will not be as easy. Also Takumi, you should transform before we get too far from the Time Mazine." Kaito explained thoroughly before transforming into his Complete Form. "Henshin!" For the first time in years, Kaito is finally using his complete form again. After being asked to transform, they both followed suit after Kaito. Takumi strapped on his Faiz belt and dialed 555. "Standing by." Takumi held the Faiz phone up in the air. "Henshin." he slammed it in and then slid it to the right. "Complete." The Photon Blood began to form around him, as well as the Sol Foam and the Sol Metal. His suit finished in a flash. He flicked his wrist, carrying the Faiz Blaster in its case. Yusuke was next. He summoned his Arcle by cupping his hands together and placing them at his waist. Yusuke moved his right arm out and then over before clicking the transformation button with both hands. He outstretched his arms, letting the Kuuga armor form over him.

"Stay close. I am not really sure what's ahead of us." They entered the next section of the compound, which was filled with various riders from Hibiki's world. The moment they had entered, the statue's heads began to turn and follow them. "Turn back, you are all not welcomed here." They all spoke in a ghostly voice, warning the riders not to proceed further. "I've got bad feeling about this..." Momo muttered out loud while clutching his blade. Takumi snorted. "Little too late for that guys. Thanks for the warning, though." Takumi said sarcastically to the statues. "I wouldn't aggravate them if I were you." Kaito warned his allies, about these statues.

Suddenly the door in front of them closed shut, and statues began to come to life. Takumi would suddenly feel a whip being tied around his neck. "This must be one of those traps!!" Takumi yelled as he was wrapped up. Upon closer inspection, it was from Kabuki. He pulled the red rider closer to stab him with his sword. "Shit, he's gonna stab me!" he struggled. He squirmed enough to just move out of the blade's path, with it cutting against his armor a bit. Before Momotaros and Satoru could help, they too were ambushed by two trumpet wielding riders that bombarded them with a wave of glass shattering sound. This followed up by two guitar wielding riders that attempted to bludgeon them with their axes.

While this was happening Kuuga was also ambushed by three golden riders: Kirameki, Habataki and Nishiki. The three began playing their instruments to trap Kuuga into a trance like state, the sound produced by the instruments attacked the mind and spirit instead of the body, weakening their senses causing confusion and nausea. Kaito himself was swarmed by at least 13 of the other hibiki riders, each of the wielding their own instrument like weapons. Yusuke covered the ears of his armor, but it was no use. "What do we do, Kaito?" yelled Takumi, trying to avoid Kabuki's sword. Kaito could barely moved due to having so many of them pinning him down. But through his enhanced strength he was able free his hand, unleashing a hail of blaster fire onto the riders that were keeping his friends occupied, giving them a chance to counter attack.

"These things are just echos, they're not real riders! destroy them!" Kaito shouted, telling his team to use lethal force. The shots managed to momentarily stop the enemy instruments. "Thank god for that!" Takumi ripped Kabuki's whip off his neck once he didn't have the pressure of dodging his weapon. Satoru and Momotaros instantly stab the riders with their respective weapons after being satisfied by the fact that they weren't real riders. Kabuki dropped his blade, forcing him to rely on his fist instead. The three riders bothering Yusuke also resorted to their usual brute force once their instruments were no longer playing.

"Get back, I'll finish them before they have a chance to counterattack!" Takumi said. he slid his accel mission memory from his accel watch into his Faiz Phone. "Complete." He clicked the button on his accel watch. "Start up." Finally, he opened his Faiz Phone and hit the enter button. "Exceed Charge." What looked like multiple copies of Faiz were looming over the "echoes" with his energy drills. But they were actually just the same person, as viewed by time dilation. They slammed through the drills into echoes, destroying them. "Time out. Deformation." he landed on the ground. "That takes care of that." he said, dusting his hands off. "Alright, good work Takumi. There's probably a lot more echoes in there. So be on your toes people." Kaito said, inspecting the shut door before punching it open with one strike.

Once they entered the next room was filled with a few riders from Faiz's world. "Why do you come here Takumi? Haven't you done enough?" The statue of Kaixa spoke with Kusaka's voice. "Why... Why does someone as hollow as you with nothing to protect get to live? Why do I have to die?!" He shouted in anger at Takumi. "Do you know this guy?" Satoru asked while remaining cautious. "I..I tried to reach out to you! but you rejected me at every turn! you were always cruel to the very end, Kusaka." Takumi said, seeming upset. "Now..X Rider and Kamen Rider Wizard taught me to let go of you. So that's what I'm gonna do." Takumi looked shaken but did his best to ignore the statue. "Just a ghost from my past." he replied. The group walked pass the statue despite it's angry remarks. Just before they left, the Kaixa statue began running towards Takumi from behind only to be destroyed by a backhand strike from Kaito. "Don't get in our way." he said coldly, sending him into the void. "That was a close call.." Takumi muttered, watching the Kaixa statue fall into the depths.

The next room was filled with Advent Riders even including Alternative Zero. "It seems the student has become the master." The Alternative Zero statue spoke to Satoru. "Sensei, how did you get here?" Satoru was surprised that he would find him of all people here. "That doesn't matter right now. You've grown a lot since we last met, perhaps one day we will see each other again." The statue returned to its neutral position and became unresponsive. "I will, sensei." Despite some questionable teachings, his sensei was the closest thing he had to a teacher for a long while. "There's something strong in the next room, get ready to fight your way out of this one." Kaito sensed that something was in the next room and it was likely they will have to fight it. They entered the room and saw only two echoes. Kamen Rider Chronos and Odin. "I am afraid this is as fair as you go." Said Odin. "Your production line will be discontinued." Chronos proudly announced to the group.

Yusuke saw who their opponents were and turned to Satoru. "Satoru, Survive Form! now!" he barked, worried about his pupil. Satoru transformed into his survive form to face the oncoming threat. Yusuke charged up into Ultimate Form, then attacked Odin. He didn't want to use too much energy as he had a feeling he would need Rising Ultimate soon. Takumi inserted the Faiz Phone into his Faiz Blaster and then hit 555 Enter. "Awakening." he turned into Blaster Mode. He then typed 1-4-3 Enter. "Blade Mode." he ran at Chronos, swinging the Photon Breaker Faiz Blaster at him. "Something's not right here... I feel like we've fought this battle before..." Kaito had a sense of deja vu. "You feel it too don't you, Kaito?" Momotaros agreed that something wasn't right with the room's time stream. It's almost as if they've been here for a few years.

Chronos upon seeing Faiz charging at him, immediately froze time, which seemed affect everyone except for Odin, Kaito and Momotaros. Kaito and Momotaros tried their best to intercept Chrono's attacked but Odin immediately intercepted them, predicting their moves perfectly. Chronos proceeded to grab Takumi's own blade and slash him a few times before tossing it to the side and walking over to Kuuga. "KIMEWAZA, CRITICAL JUDGMENT!" Chronos performed his finishing move on Kuuga, knowing that he won't defend himself and did the same to Tiger. Once had finished, he resumed time, allowing his attacks to take effect. Satoru was immediately flew into a wall when time resumed, he was hurt and confused. "What just happened..." he said, breathing heavily. His hands could be seen glowing, indicating that his molecules have begun destabilizing, if takes any more damage, he may actually die.While Yusuke wasn't hurt as much, he was still blown away by the impact. "Oh, no! Is this..what Kaito mentioned?! Satoru, Satoru!" Yusuke ran to his pupil in concern, watching him start to destabilize.

"Satoru stand back! We'll handle this." Kaito quicky slotted a card into his Diendriver and pulled the trigger, summoning eight rider immediately. "Attack Ride: Movie Version." He wanted to use the summoned riders to distract his opponents while he pulls the kid out of harms way. "Kaito, how can we even do that?! they can control time, even for an echo that's too much!" he yelled. "We have to think of something..fast." he thought about what to do. "Escape is the only option!" Takumi hit 1-0-3 Enter. "Blaster Mode." he then aimed the gun at the wall. "Exceed Charge." he blasted a hole into the wall, then aimed at the ceiling. "Exceed Charge." He fired at the ceiling, aiming to cause a cave-in. "Run, everyone into the opening I made!" he said, ushering everyone inside.

Seeing the opening, Kaito and Momotaros dragged the discombobulated Satoru to the next room. Unfortunately their opponents were fast enough to catch up to them. Odin, upon seeing an opening to attack immediately teleported into the other room right in front of Kaito and Momotaros. He swatted Momotaros away like an insignificant bug and followed it up by stabbing Kaito in the chest with one of his blades. "You are a fool Kaito, always have been, always will be." Odin finished his sentence with kick to Kaito's stomach, sending sliding across the floor. Kaito could see his blood leaving a red trail on the floor, his vision getting blurrier by the second. The summoned riders disappear after Kaito was injured. Momotaros was knocked out cold while Satoru was still discombobulated.

Meanwhile, Chronos was once again abusing his time stopping powers to easily outmaneuver the two riders and attack with impunity. "Why do you still fight? All your friends are already dying, You are only prolonging the inevitable. Chronos stopped time once more and performed a finishing move on Takumi, from the rear to damage his jetpack before resuming time. "Face it, you didn't come here to fight, you came here to die." Chronos mocked his opponents for foolishly thinking they could steal from the King of Time's tomb. "I've already died once. No harm in doing it again." Takumi said defiantly. "I choose to live life my way, and this is my choice. Even if you are just some automaton mimicking another life, I want you to remember that." he cocked his gun. "Exceed Charge." he fired blasts repeatedly at Chronos. Chronos reciprocated Faiz's attack with his own barrage of projectiles. "Return to death, where you belong." he said.

Yusuke was livid. "Why you!!" he ran at Odin, charging an Ultimate Punch and throwing it, wanting to beat it senseless for what it had done to his friends. "You are a fool Yusuke." Odin picked up Satoru, standing him up to shield him from the attack. Thankfully Kaito had regained enough of consciousness to slot one more card into his driver "Attack Rider: Connect" at that moment, Kuuga fist when straight through Satoru and into Odin chest through the use of a portal. Odin was caught off guard by this but accepted his death. "Haha, enjoy your hollow victory while it lasts." He laughed as he faded away into nothing.

Chronos shook his head. "I expected better from him, no matter, I'll kill you all myself." He stopped time with intention of killing everyone in the room only to be stabbed from behind by a red imagin who was immune to its effects. "Die, you time stopping bastard!" He screamed as Chronos faded away. "I ran out of continues?" Were his last words before he faded away. Kaito was still bleeding on the ground. He didn't really know if he could continue this journey in this state. "Is everyone.. all right.." he asked, while trying his best to stay conscious.

Takumi went over to Kaito while Yusuke went to Satoru. "Kaito, this is becoming more trouble than it's worth." He put his friend up against the wall, letting him rest, as it was all he could do to treat him. "How much further?" he asked. "Don't worry.. about me. I am not destined to die here..." Kaito tried his best to stand his feet. "Just a little bit further... I guess I am gonna have to use this now rather than later." Kaito took out a Ridewatch and slammed it into his chest, transforming him into Another Diend. "That should keep me going for awhile longer." The Another form had temporarily healed his wounds, allowing him to continue his journey.

Yusuke shook Satoru. "Wake up, you've got to wake up..this is a terrible time to be unconscious." he said. Satoru eventually woke up. Feeling dazed and confused on what just happened. "Master, what happened.. AND WHAT IS THAT!?" He shouted while pointing at Kaito. "It's me, kid. Don't worry about it." Kaito shrugged it off non nonchalantly. "It should just be a few more rooms ahead. That being said, you guys should probably rest up a bit. Here." Kaito handed them packs of rations he had kept. I am gonna scout ahead just a bit, once I know what's up ahead we can proceed." And with that, Kaito left to enter and check out the next room. "I hope he knows what he is doing." Momotaros muttered while opening a pack of rations.

"I don't think anyone knows what they're doing at this point." Takumi snarked. It was perhaps inappropriate but he was trying to lighten the mood a bit. He took off his helmet, beginning to eat. Yusuke reluctantly sat down to eat as well. "So I've been wondering..who the heck are Geiz and Tsukuyomi, anyway? every time someone brings up those watches, Kaito mentions those two. They've gotta be important somehow." Yusuke mentioned while eating. "You guys don't know? Well then allow me to explain!" Momotaros spoke with a very excited tone, as if he's been waiting for a chance to talk about this with someone.

He went on to explain how Geiz and Tsukuyomi were friends of Sougo Tokiwa also known ZI-O. He explained to them that Sougo's destiny to become King ZI-O. However, something happened in the time stream leading to the original Sougo to erase King ZI-O, however some remnants of his empire as well as himself still exists in specific pockets of time. The tomb is one of the pockets that is said to hold the strongest remnant of him. "And that's their history!" Momotaros finished his sentence while nodding to himself, confident that he did a good job explaining. However, Satoru fell asleep after eating.

"Are you serious?" Takumi said, in awe about their history. "Man, we could really use help like those guys right about now..I can't help but feel like I'm outclassed, even with Kaito calibrating my equipment with his Time Mazine." Takumi complained. "At least Yusuke gets a power-up, since his power is mystical or whatever. I wish Kaito had recruited this Sougo kid.." Yusuke finished eating. "Well, it'll work out somehow. We've gotten this far. I'm gonna follow the kid's example.." he yawned. "and get some rest." he laid down and fell asleep.

Kaito eventually reenters the room in his another rider form, looking damaged and withered. His breathing was heavy, as if he's been fighting for long while now. "So how long was I away for you guys?" Kaito questioned the team. "About an hour or so." Momotaros replied. "Hmm interesting, it was a few days for me." Kaito's theory was right, there was some form of time dilation between the rooms. "But that's not important now. I've cleared the path ahead. That being said, we should still proceed with cautions, these rooms can always shift around to reveal new traps and enemies."

The path ahead was relatively straight forward, littered with shattered statutes of adversaries Kaito has fought. Eventually they were stopped by a trio of riders, Kamen Rider Brain, Gemn and Zero One. 'Honestly did you really you could enter our king's tomb without us finding out? You have your future self to thank for that." Brain smugly said, while the other two riders began to power up.

"While I know you will survive this encounter, Kaito, I can't say the same for your friends." Brain spoke with arrogance in his voice, as if he knew how this battle would end. "Did my future self say how this battle was gonna go?" Kaito taunted back while summoning a horde of another riders. "He didn't need to, because I already know we are gonna WIN!" Brain pumped himself and his comrades up for the upcoming battle. "Or maybe... he didn't want to tell you how badly you'll lose," Kaito welcomed the challenge from the opposing riders.

"That's the spirit, Kaito. We won't lose to some rookies!" Takumi yelled, feeling better about himself. "Come on then, it's our ideals versus your crooked empire!" Takumi hit 5-2-1-4 Enter. "Faiz Blaster, discharge." His jetpack became shoulder cannons, which fired at his chosen target, Zero-One. "There's only one person that can stop you. And that's me!" Zero one shouted easily ignoring Faiz's bloody cannons. Despite his large size, Zero One was still very nimble, using an absurd amount of thrusters to get behind Takumi to deliver a gigantic fist to his back, capable of sending foes flying straight into the wall. The punch was followed up with a barrage of high speed punches aiming to crack the rider's armor.

Takumi went crashing into the wall from his opponents gigantic fist, and then was recoiling in pain from the alternate Zero-One's kicks. "Well..there goes my self-esteem again.." he quipped, pulling himself out of the wall. "Couldn't have said it better myself, kid." he responded to Aruto's earlier remark. "Let's try something else." he canceled out of Blaster form and inserted the mission memory from his accel watch into his Faiz Phone. "Complete." He pressed the button on his accel watch. "Start up." he sped around Zero-One's armored form, attacking it rapidly. "You may be fast, but not as fast as the speed of sound!" he yelled.

Zero One was not fazed by Takumi's form change and instead allow him to attack harmlessly before delivering punch exactly where Faiz would be, sending him flying once more. "It doesn't matter how fast you are, the advanced combat computer can still predict you movements. " Aruto explained while preparing to knock Faiz out with a punch. Just before he had the opportunity to do so, Momotaros came forward, swinging his blade with his signature wild style. While Zero One was unharmed by his attacks, he did notice that the computer couldn't predict his attacks. "Hmm how strange, the software doesn't seem to work on you." Aruto thought out loud, momentarily shifting his focus to the red Imagin.

Takumi only had seconds left on his clock. "Then you're nothing to write home about, you're just some kid who traded skill for technology!" he taunted. He watched Aruto get distracted by Momotaros. "Observe!" he hit Enter on his Faiz Phone. "Exceed Charge." Multiples of Faiz were seen creating an energy drill, all separated by time dilation.

"Everyone always assumes that about me but they're all wrong." Aruto easily blocked the oncoming drills with a force field and shatters them with a reactive explosion. "We are similar you and I Takumi, but the difference is I make my own technology." Aruto professed as he punches Faiz right as his accel watch runs out. Luckily Kaito was just about done with his opponent and dashed to his side, catching him in mid air. "Stand still, Takumi. This might hurt a little." Kaito warned his friend before transforming him into a gun. With the large Faiz blaster, Kaito fired a blast strong enough to blow off the mecha's entire left arm.

He then proceeded to summon Kamen rider blade to transform him into his namesake. "Momotaros, I trust that you know what to do.." The red Imagin grabs the large sword from Kaito to perform his finishing move. "Behold my finishing move , Diend version!" Momotaros finished the mecha off with a few slashes, destroying the outer shell, forcing him to revert back to his normal rider form. "I'll let you two handle this, I'm gonna go help Yusuke and the Kid." Kaito dropped the Faiz blaster, allowing him to revert back to his rider form. He made his way to Yusuke to help him with his opponent. "Not yet. It's not over yet!" Aruto shouted in his Zero One form while getting into a battle stance.

Yusuke went and attacked Genm, performing his Ultimate Kick at him. "Nice try, Kuuga!" The mad scientist laughed maniacally as he easily catches the rider's leg and proceeds to slam him repeatedly onto the ground. "I've done extensive research on all of your forms and calibrated this armor against all of them! Not even your Rising Ultimate against me! SHIN DAN KUROTO! AHHAHAAHHA!" he continued his hysterical laughter while also continuing his violent onslaught. He slammed the rider into the ground with such force that cracks were starting to appear on the floor.

(This guy's a maniac..I guess sheer power won't work here..) Yusuke thought to himself. He pried open Genm's grip and jumped away. "Got to think of something to use to transform.." he muttered. He looked around, remembering that Kaito said some people had died trying to raid the King's Tomb. "Ah-ha!" he went and grabbed a pistol out of a skeleton's hand. "Sorry for grave-robbing.." he said apologetically before changing into Rising Pegasus. He lured Genm over to minimize friendly fire, then pulled back the hammer as far as he could, preparing his finisher. "Take this!" he fired the arrow, which would cause a big explosion but massive damage.

Brain began slowing time around Kaito and his another riders, easily blitzing through them with his blade. Kaito, after seeing his allies get destroyed, quickly engaged the green rider in melee combat, albeit rather poorly due to his slowed speed. "Since I know you'll survive this fight, there is no point in me holding back!" He took hold of Kaito, Satoru and Momotaros with his telekinesis, lifting them up in the air, and began shocking them with a burst of lightning bolts. "Sometimes I forget how weak you used to be, Kaito." Brain said sadistically while continuing the stream electricity. Momotaros, was starting dissolve into sand while Satoru's molecules were once again destabilizing. These were no doubt the toughest opponents they've faced yet.

Kaito, upon taking an excessive amount of damage, reverted to his complete form, with the another Ridewatch simply falling to the ground harmlessly. Upon seeing, Brain stopped his attack, deciding to chastise him. "Oh look how the mighty have fallen." Brain said while beckoning Kaito to attack him. "Momo, Satoru. Go help the other two. I'll handle this guy myself." Kaito commanded his friends to do so while summoning Caucasus to his side and slotted the hyper clock up card. "ATTACK RIDE: HYPER CLOCK UP." Kaito rushed towards his enemy with unrivaled speed, along side the golden rider and proceeded to relentless attack Brain. "What!? I can't slow him down!?" he thought out loud while getting pummeled.

"NICE TRY!" Gemn yelled at Yusuke pridefully while lifting a large chunk of the floor to block the shot. The projectile impacted make shift shield causing a powerful explosion to occur. A long mechanical arm quickly extended from the explosion, grabbing Kuuga by the face and pulling him back to the giant mecha. "COME ON! I 've heard rumors that you had a new form.. SHOW IT TO ME!" Gemn angrily slams his onto the floor before stomping him with his giant foot. "I'd rather not kill you, so you better show me what you got." Gemn continued to taunt the legacy rider, knowing that he was holding back for some reason.

"MASTER!" Satoru shouted, jumping onto back of the mecha and driving his axe onto the equipment on his back. "Nice try kid, but no mere advent rider can beat me. Even with the survive form, you stand no chance!" Gemn did not even bother to target the advent rider and instead continued pressing his foot against Kuuga, pressuring him to reveal his new form. Satoru, began freezing the riders, mecha's back. The freezing temperatures slowly traveled through the suit, lowering it's strength output ever so slightly. Satoru than swung his axe wildly the rider's back. Gemn was surprised by the advent rider's strength, it was almost as if he had been augmented somehow.

Yusuke groaned, snapping himself out of his momentary dizziness. "And why would I waste..such power on someone like you?!" he took the chance Satoru gave him to push Genm off of him. He stood on his feet shakily. "Strength isn't everything..this power of mine, is supposed to be the power to protect smiles..DON'T MOCK IT!" he yelled back defiantly. Yusuke watched his pupil freeze Genm's suit.

"That's the way, Satoru. Now let's end it. If I remember correctly from watching Ryuki fight, With your Advent power upgraded your monster should be as well. Summon your advent monster, and activate your final vent. We'll go for a team finish on this guy." he ordered. Yusuke dropped the gun and picked up a stone sword from one of the statues Kaito had destroyed, turning into Rising Titan. He held out his other hand, creating a second sword. He stood at the ready to execute his finisher. "Do it, and match the timing with me, Satoru!" he repeated.

Satoru did as instructed, summoning Destsurviver for his final vent. The bear advent beast transformed himself into a quad bike allowing it's user to ride it. Destsurvive would launch a freezing projectile that would rapidly cool it's target to subzero temperatures before ramming into it. Gemn was frozen in place and took the impact from both attacks head on causing an explosion. "Did we do it?" He asked before being punched by an extending arm.

The charred remains of the large mecha slowly shambled it's way into view of both riders, while the mecha was definitely heavily damage, it remained functional. "I admit, you've impressed me. But you've also made me really angry!" The eyes in his chest began charging for an energy blast. The attack was swift, sending a salvo of pink energy blasts onto the two riders, causing explosions around both of them. Satoru was knocked back by the blast and struggled to get back up. He was approaching his limit.

Yusuke was blasted away by Genm's attack. "I don't know much about you, Dan, but people with power still use tactics, take us for example. It looks like you traded common sense for brute strength." he looked over at his pupil. "Good work. Now let your seniors handle this one. I don't think your body can take much more of this.." Yusuke got up once again and stood next to Kaito. "I'm ready. Let's end this.." he said, assuming his friend had a finishing card for Kuuga as well.

"As you wish, master." Satoru chose to lean on the wall and rest, letting his comrades do the rest. "Couldn't have said it better myself." Kaito quipped, inserting a card into his driver. "FINAL FORM RIDE: KU-KU-KUUGA" Once Kuuga had transformed into his Gouram form, Kaito quickly hopped on top of him, firing a few burst of bolts from his Diend driver while he charges forward. Gemn attempted to charge any beam attack but was disrupted the launching of the bolts. "DAMN YOU KAITOOO!" Kuroto screamed before the Duo rammed right through him. Kaito, jumped off the Gouram, allowing him to revert to his rider form, right before Gemn exploded.

"Don't celebrate just yet, knowing this guy, it's far from over..." Kaito's warning hit the mark, as a large green pipe materialized in front of them. Gemn, in his large mecha form jumps out of the opening to once again greet the duo. "Damn it, Kaito. Why you gotta ruin the surprise?" A life-counter display appears next to Gemn with the number 98 prompting him to comment on it. "1 down, 98 more to go. Now then Kuuga, why don't show me your True Ultimate form." He palmed his fist and excitement. This has never been a battle of pure strength, but attrition. "I hate to say it, Yusuke. But you might actually need to use that form." Kaito spoke, reluctantly agreeing with the zombie rider.

"You..you've got to be kidding me! these guys have been running us through the wringer..does he think this is some sort of video game with that counter?" Yusuke said, half in disbelief and half in anger. "Fine..I guess I'll do what's expected of me." he charged up to Ultimate Form, then went into Rising Ultimate. "This is my true power. Are you happy now? because I'm going to bring you down to zero with this! prepare yourself, I'm not holding back!" he ran at Genm, swinging both his blades at him.

"No you have something more to give don't you?" Gemn muttered, not being satisfied by opponent's current form. "Hey Yusuke, I've got a plan. Try to knock him into the other room. Once's he is in there, I'll take care of the rest." Kaito whispered to his friend while firing at the mecha.

"Fine..I've just about had it with this lunatic.." he whispered back. Yusuke dropped his blades and kicked the battered mech repeatedly. He charged a Rising Ultimate Punch, slammed his fist into the mech and sent it flying into the other room as Kaito instructed.

"Nice punch!" Kaito immediately dashed into the same room with him and blasted the door shut. "I'll keep him busy, you go ahead. No matter what happens, finish the mission Yusuke!" Kaito commanded before the door closes on him. And now Yusuke was free to rendezvous with the others.

Takumi landed on the ground safely after Kaito's finisher. He shook his head. "Sorry to crush your spirits kid, but you chose the wrong side in this war. It's not just the machine you make that matters, it's the man controlling it. For all your power, you're still losing to people weaker than you. All the form changes in the world won't save you now."

He slid out the Faiz Shot and inserted the mission memory, turning it into it's knuckle-duster form. "Ready." He hit Enter on the Faiz Phone. "Exceed Charge." he swung his fist weapon at Aruto with killing intent, trying to finish him off.

Zero One easily caught Faiz's knuckle duster with one of his hands. He summoned his sword to the opposite and plunged it into the Faiz phone, destroying it, forcing Takumi to revert to his human form. "I am "losing" because I don't wanna kill you. I made a promise to someone that I wouldn't kill any of you." Aruto explained pushing Takumi away.

Momotaros immediately interjected, waving his large sword only for him to swat the sword away, surprising the red imagin. "My suit has already adapted to your attack patterns, so don't bother." Momotaros, upon hearing this decide to try a different approach. "Then perhaps, we could try talking this out." he suggested, Aruto thought about it for moment and laid his weapon down.

"Very well. I'll hear your side of the story." Aruto assumed a more neutral position and was willing to listen on what the legend rider had to say about their grave robbing escapades. "So what possible reason do you have to be here?" He questioned.

Takumi stumbled back a bit. "My Faiz Phone.." he muttered. "Why should we justify it to you anyway? man, you really get on my nerves with that attitude of yours.." he said in annoyance. "but since you're asking, do you really think what you're doing is noble? even if your world had a tragic past, Yusuke says this ZI-O you follow rules by dictatorship. How does that make you any better than Shocker, than Shadow Moon, or any other evil organization? it's just a softer boot grinding you down. We follow Kaito because we believe in him and think that deep down inside, past his act, that he isn't such a bad guy. We came to this tomb for King ZI-O's Ridewatch..that watch will help us end this war faster, if we have that on our side. That's our reason. You gonna tell us it's wrong to follow what we think is right?" he questioned.

"Interesting, is that what Yusuke thinks after spending such a short amount of time with him? You claim that Kaito isn't such a bad guy after spending some time with him, we have a similar sentiment to our leader. But... I have a feeling you won't believe no matter what I say." Aruto picked up a piece of the broken Faiz phone and scanned it with his rider eyes. A few moment later, the belt was able to recreate the Faiz phone through an advance 3D printing process of the belt. "Here." he handed the newly constructed phone to Takumi.

"I always wondered why Kaito, chose me of all people to do this. Perhaps he knew I wouldn't have the heart to finish the fight." Aruto spoke with a solemn tone, revealing that Kaito was the one he made that promise to. "If that Ridewatch is what you are after, then I wish you the best of luck..." Aruto walked towards Brain, who was on the ground, unconscious.

"If you've had trouble fighting me, than you won't have any chance of claiming that Ridewatch." Aruto warned the two before carrying Brain with his shoulder. "But all the same, good luck out there. I have a feeling miracles do happen from time to time." and with that Aruto disappeared into a dimensional portal. But something wasn't right. it felt like there was still someone watching the group.

"Hmph. I can't get a read on that guy." Takumi said while holding the 3D printed Faiz Phone, a bit confused. "Come on Momo, we might as well get ahead of them while there isn't any resistance. It can't be far now." he ran towards the next room.

Satoru eventually woke up and rejoined the team. While walking to the next room, the group stumbled upon a familiar face. "Hey there, my old comrades!" It was Evolto, in his signature blackhole form. "Relax, believe or not I came here to help you. If I wanted you dead, I would have sent you all to oblivion by now, Isn't that right, Legend rider Kuuga?" He turned to Yusuke, knowing that he seen his power first hand.

Yusuke turned around and went to rejoin his friends. "We're hardly comrades of yours." Takumi said dismissively. "Yeah.." Yusuke said, reluctantly agreeing with Evolto's assessment. "So, what's this help you're gonna provide then? spit it out, I feel like I've been in here forever." he said in a demanding tone.

"Now now, is that anyway to speak to your comrade? Hahaha." He replied with his usual jovial tone. "You're after the King Zi O's Ridewatch right? We'll, the tomb is behind these doors." He pointed towards the door behind him. "It is said that behind is has the final and possibly strongest tomb guardian of them all. Frankly, I don't even know what we will face behind there but suffice to say, it'd be pretty tough. So then, what do you say?" Evolto asked the group while giving them a dignified bow.

"I still don't like you Evolto, but I have a feeling what you say true, so I'll go along with it for now." Momotaros replied. Satoru nodded in agreement, getting himself ready for possibly the final battle. "Well, do what you like. I'm sure it wouldn't change anything if we didn't let you come along." Yusuke said shrugging. "Just let me say a few words to my comrades first..I've got some things I've got to get off my chest." he turned to his friends.

"Alright, listen up. This battle might be the hardest we've had yet..but it won't be the last. The war is still looming ahead..and with that we've got KOMA ZI-O to look forward to. With that being said..I'd like to say that it's been an honor to fight alongside all of you..and...when we win the war..I'm done. I'm quitting." he said, revealing his intentions. "WHAT!?" exclaimed both Satoru and Momotaros. "But why? There's still so much evil out there!" Satoru questioned his master.

"Satoru..being a hero is indeed a good thing..but it comes with pain and sacrifice. I've lost much over these last twenty years..and even more recently. Think about it for a second. Do you really think Kaito is going to be the same person when we see him again? this is it. The Kingliner fellowship is coming to its end. As for Momo, he's Ryotaro's companion. We have no right to claim him as ours. When this is all over, I'm sure they'll reunite whatever the case." Yusuke summarized.

"And finally..you are my pupil. You are the hope of the next generation. When I said you were my student, and I wanted to guide you down the right path..this is what I meant. Satoru..I want you..to be the next Kuuga." he said, putting his hand on his pupil's shoulder.

"Very well master, if that is what you wish I will respect that." Satoru nodded, finally accepting his master's decision. "We'll, I'll still come visit you after your retirement from time to time." Momotaros said with happy tone. "Alright boys, let's not get too sentimental yet. We've still got a battle to win. Whenever you're ready." Evolto tried to refocus the groups attention back to the matter at hand.

Takumi switched into Blaster Form to prepare himself for the inevitable. Yusuke turned around. "Alright, then. And remember..whatever happens next, no regrets. Let's go!" Yusuke exclaimed confidently. He took the lead, pushing open the doors. Whatever was waiting for them, he hoped they had what it took.

In the middle of the ring of Dai Mazines were the statues of all the Heisei Riders that had come to pass. Unlike the previous corridors and rooms, these statues were gigantic, easily the size of Kamen Rider J. This statues included, Kuuga, Faiz and Den-O. Situated at the center of the statues was the statue of Sougo Tokiwa. Right below that statue was the King ZI-O Ridewatch, glowing with golden power.

"Hey look! That must be it!" Satoru wanted to run towards the middle to claim the Ridewatch only to be stopped by Evolto. "Hold it right there boyo. Didn't these senior riders teach you to be more careful?" Evolto chastised the young man before the ground began rumbling. "Uh oh. Too late."

The Ridewatch floated upwards before transforming itself into the King Zi O driver, producing a blinding golden light. Shortly after that multiple tolls of clock could be heard signaling that the time has come. The belt flew towards the group, positioning itself right infront of them before activating itself.

"Shukufuku no toki! Saikō! Saizen! Saidai! Saikyō ō! King ZI-O!" The belt announced in all its glory creating multiple cracks on the ground and reality itself before finally forming a body for itself. There was no mistaking it, it was King ZI-O, or at least, an echo of himself.

Right after his transformation was complete, a golden surge of energy went through the entire compound, shattering all the Dai Mazine's blocking it, leaving nothing but barren wasteland and statues of the Heisei rider. The golden aura that covered him was paralyzing, it was as if the group was staring at death itself.

Momotaros upon being hit by the golden surge was forced to turn into his sand imagin form while seeming stunned, dropping the seemingly losing the will to fight. "Who dares disturb my slumber?" King ZI-O questioned, his voice booming with authority and power.

Yusuke was unafraid however. "You know who we are, King. Your predecessors..you used our power, yet we've never met in person. But you know, don't you? your son's been stirring up trouble, and there's going to be a Rider War. We need your power to achieve victory. By force, if necessary." he threatened.

"What my son does is no longer my concern. The Rider War is inevitable, it's has already happened, it has been happening and it will happen, such is the fate of all riders." He explained putting his arms behind him. "Hmm by force you say?" King Zi O replied with a small amount of intrigued. "Hahahaha... you are most welcomed to try. My powers have waned over the pass few eternities, but I assure you, it still more than sufficient to take on the likes of you." King ZI-O opened his arms, welcoming whatever attack he may receive.

Meanwhile, Kaito pulled himself out of the wreckage of the Dai Mazines, to see his comrades fighting the dreaded time king. It seemed Genm had already fled the battlefield. He watched from afar, stunned by the Time King's power.

Takumi and Yusuke looked at each other. Seeing Momotaros' sapped resolve, they decided to head in first. He pressed 5-5-3-2 Enter. Flying into the air, Takumi executed his strongest kick, the Super Strengthen Crimson Smash. In turn, Yusuke set up his Rising Ultimate Kick. "Double Rider Kick!" they both screamed in unison.

King ZI-O laughed at the rider's futile attempts at attacking him. With a wave of his finger, time was stopped. Right after that, he used his telekinesis to rotate the two riders and resumed time forcing them to kick each other.

In response to this, Evolto opened a black hole right above the golden rider, only for it to immediately close. King Zi O flicked his wrist towards the alien, sending a wave of golden energy to him, forcing him to regress back to his Blood Stalk form. "What!? How is that even possible?" Evolto questioned in confusion.

Takumi quickly deactivated his jetpack, allowing Yusuke to safely pass over him. "I told you Evolto, no regrets! this is his power! now, show us you're worthy of being our enemy! fight! you too Momo, remember from start to finish, you're at climax!" Yusuke exclaimed, trying to motivate his enemy and friend.

Momotaros, upon hearing this steeled his resolve, and possessed Satoru, combining their powers into one. "Let's do this kid." He charged forward wielding his axe in hand and swung at King Zi O only for him to effortlessly block it with his bear hands, pushing him a few meters away with a simple nudge.

Yusuke charged up his Rising Ultimate Punch and attacked the King. Takumi changed his jetpack into his Bloody Cannons, firing at the King ZI-O as well. He then topped it off with changing his Faiz Blaster to Blaster Mode, and attacking with repeated finishing shots as well, raining down a hail of continuous fire.

Upon seeing Takumi's salvo of projectiles, King Zi O merely opened a portal infront of him and right above Takumi, allowing him to rain death onto himself. The time King caught Kuuga's punch, causing the ground beneath him crack due to the reactive force.

"That wasn't half bad." The King complimented the rider before delivering his own devastating punch sending Kuuga flying a few kilometers away. Evolto tried his best to catch the flying Kuuga, only for him to be dragged along for the ride. Fortunately, Kaito was there to block Kuuga and Evolto from going any further by putting up barrier right behind them.

"Well, good to see you guys are still alive." Kaito said somewhat sarcastically. "Wasn't expecting to see you so soon.." Yusuke muttered as Kaito came in. "I didn't think he would be the one guarding his own tomb. Evolto? What are you doing here? I guess that doesn't matter right now." Kaitp spoke realizing how dire the situation was.

"Listen, I don't think personally any of us can beat him, even we used all our powers. But the king has been known to respect to those who hold great strength, so much so he would be willing to grant you his power if he finds you worthy. Yusuke, you're gonna need to show him just how strong you are." Kaito explained his plan carefully as he watched Momotaros and Satoru continue to fight despite being hopelessly outmatched.

"Just for good measure, Evolto, you should fuse with him, that should give him a significant enough power boost." Kaito suggested, before being interrupted by the time king himself who had teleported right in front of him. "Ah I see, this must have been your idea wasn't it, dimension thief?" King ZI-O laughed, grabbing him by the neck and flying high into the sky into the bronze sky. Yusuke watched Kaito get grabbed and fly away into the sky by the neck. "Well, there he goes" he said.

"Well, you heard the man, let's do this." Evolto transformed into his slime form to enter Yusuke's body and merged with his rider form to provide him with a significant power boost. "OK then..Kuuga can either be a savior or a destroyer..I guess destroyer is on everyone's menu. Let's go, Evolto!" as the two merged, Yusuke began to charge up and eventually reached full strength.

"What power.." Takumi muttered in awe. Yusuke jumped up into the air, rolled up into a ball and then performed a kick directly at the Time King. "Get ready, Kaito! Rising..Ultimate..Black Hole..KIIIIIIICKKK!!!" A black hole formed around Yusuke's body, so that he himself was the Black Hole. Nothing would escape his kick, not even light itself. Befitting a black hole's nature.

The King shifted his attention from the dimension thief to the black hole rider. Kaito, seeing this as an opportunity, quickly escaped through opening a wizard connect portal. Like Satoru, he too was approaching his limit.

He collapsed onto the ground, feeling exhausted from all the fighting. He closed his eyes, confident that his friends will take care of the rest. While the King fought against Kuuga's newly obtained form, the remaining few couldn't help but stare in awe at the raw power of these riders, not noticing there was another hostile presence nearby.

King ZI-O, reciprocated Yusuke's attack with his own kick, his golden aura protected him from the properties of the black, bending the laws of physics to his will. The clash between the two riders was certainly a spectacle, stray bolts of energy would occasionally escape from the two, completely obliterating nearby mountains. However, eventually King ZI-O began slowly pushing against the black hole rider until his kick completely overpowered by the King of Time's strength sending him plummeting onto the ground.

Once they hit ground, King ZI-O stood up and complimented Kuuga's power. "Your power is most certainly not something to be scoffed at. Show me more of it, win my favor and I shall grant you a fragment of my power." King Zi O beckoned the rider to come attack him once more. "As you wish." Yusuke said, standing up without much damage taken. He instantaneously summoned two swords, that were similar looking to his titan swords but that matched his new appearance.

He ran through a black hole to shorten the distance and quickly attacked the king, every time he attacked it would create a black hole where his attack would strike from a different direction to constantly confuse the king. But Yusuke wasn't done yet. "Rising Ultimate..Black Hole...INFINITE CALAMITY TITAN!!" he summoned more swords, which went through black holes that instantly performed his dual sword finisher. "DIE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS!" he screamed.

The King met each blade strike with his fist, parrying the attacks at increasing frequency. It was as if he could predict each and every single move, however, this was not without consequence, as reality around the two riders begin to shatter more and more until they were transported into a sub-dimension in between different worlds. It genuinely felt like years have passed as they continued to attack each other, eventually even Evolto's power started to wane as Kuuga unknowingly returned to his Rising ultimate form. The trading of blows eventually ended with King ZI-O shattering all his swords, returning them back to the reality they came from.

"Interesting! MOST INTERESTING!" He proudly proclaimed, the king stopped attacking being satisfied by Kuuga's performance. "Very well, I shall grant you my power. Come by the statue of Sougo Tokiwa. A fragment of myself will be left behind and will be yours for the taking." King ZI-O said before disappearing into golden particles, to return to his resting place. Yusuke watched the king fade away. "Goodbye, Strongest King." he said, respectfully bidding the man farewell.

The rest of group waited for Kuuga to come to the centre, to claim the prize they've worked so hard for. Kaito, at this point in times didn't even have the energy to stand and had to rely on leaning on Momotaros and Satoru's shoulders. "Well well well, looks like you did it." He coughed. "Go on, go ahead. If anyone deserves it, it's you, Yusuke." Kaito fully welcomed his friend to take the fragment, he felt that he would know best on how to utilize such power.

Evolto exited Kuuga's body, forcing him tor revert to his growing form, both of them gave everything they could in the last attack, both of their bodies were completely exhausted at this point. "Well, legend rider Kuuga. What are you waiting for. Take what you've earned." Even Evolto had begun to begrudgingly respect the man after what had happened.

"They're right, Yusuke. You've done a lot lately..go on." Takumi said, crossing his arms. Yusuke nodded, listened to his friends and slowly walked over to the statue. "Now then, let's see what happens next.." he said, reaching out and grabbing the fragment.